Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Well I had a break from the clear out yesterday but its started again this morning and I had alot of back pain during the night that kept me up. I am pretty content at the thought of mick possibly missing the birth i think because I want to stay as calm and as focussed as I can and unfortunately there isnt anything I can do about it he has to work for another week for our finances.
I have lost 3kgs as well which has kinda worried me that maybe I lodt fluid with all the pressure of the vomiting and what not but it also could be from going so much either way I really dont think thid baby is holding on much longer, lol but in saying that you just never know do you!
Army: even though the pregnancy has been pretty rough I am not upset about it I think because I had a bad pregnancy with hunter and maybe because of my meditating and what not I am judt in a really calm place at the moment.

Good Luck Kristie!

We have our big ultrasound tomorrow :thumbup:

Hi everyone, have been popping into see how everyone is doing but 2 under 2 is very busy, dont feel like i sit down most days till about 11pm. Amy is now 11lb 6oz and her weight problems seem to be a thing of the past my anxiety over this has eased so much, and my HV this time round has been amazing!! Amy sleeps most nights 11.30pm till around 7.30am, so we are all feeling good. Emma is growing up so much learning new words and being so loving towards her little sister that i dont know what i worried about before, she is in a bed and no longer has a bottle, where has the time gone? We have booked our wedding for next year 24th May!! and then we will be looking towards adding to our family. So excited and looking forward to the future!

Darlin, good luck at your scan, will you be finding out the sex at this one? xx

Kristie, hope your OH makes it for the birth, everyone was convinced i would have Amy at around 7 weeks, constant BH's clear outs etc, but she hung in there till 41+ weeks had to be forced out too lol. xx

Redrose, still got my fingers crossed for you xx

Army, thats fab news about moving, we have been talking to my dad about renting his hosue in a couple of years the same one i grew up in and 4 bed, could do with the room lol. how are the boys? how is the sleeping? congrats on the job too!! xx

af is here full wack so id say today is cd 2 i had light bleeding yesterday too. so happy there is movement of some kind, i just hope i ovulate :)

kirstie i hope everything happens soon :D

For the most part baby looks good. Finally caught up on size. It was a bit early for them to make a final call on baby's heart but so far it all looks good. We go back on Dec 26th for a follow up. Baby does have a small Choroid Plexus cyst (on its brain) that they want to monitor. It is common in some fetuses and resolves itself on it's own. Usually the concern is it's a sign of Trisomy 18 but we have already tested negative for that. We are still team blue. It took her a bit to find it because he had the cord tucked between his legs too :haha: Also have a low lying placenta but the doctor said she is confident it will move for us.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Caz: glad things are going well for you bubs seems to sleep great! I bet it is crazy hectic with 2 now im sure we will all be the same when our little one's arrive.
I am on day 4 of off and on vomiting and diarrhea so who knows it definitely not a bug though thats for sure its judt an annoying waiting game now :(

Redrose: that is awesome af is finally at full force and you can start the clomid and hopefully get your bfp!!

Darlin: yay for the scan! Im sure all will be fine eith bubs but if not I know this wont make it better but you have dealt with the hardship before so you will deal with it better this time.

Afm: I am sooo over being pregnant lol I never hsd this impatient over it feeling with hunter but I think maybe its because I didnt have any signs of labor until 24hrs before so there was no build up and then disappointment. I also dont have my wonderful husband with me to make me feel secure but I just need to stay positive and relaxed which u am for the most part. the ina may book has really played a huge part in helping me with that.

Kristie I think it's hard to because you don't have that big excitement of heading to the hospital either :haha:

Caz: thatss great amy is doing so well, and sleeping through the night!! My boys are good, just all sick at the moment.
our 3month old goes to bed aroundd 12 and wakes up once or twice and sleeps until 10am. Stephen normally sttn bbut since he is ssick he has been waking up to be cuddled and rocked.

Kristie: i had that same feeling too towards the end. I think with having false signs so many times causes the impatient feeling lol

Darlin glad the scan went well. Hows your bump compared withh logan?

Not much going on here. Just sick with the flu i think. So are all my boys. My job is going good but its such hard work compared to being a receptionist. I have to climb ladders, unload pallets..its exhausting!

Army about the same, maybe smaller? I've only gained like 2lbs after losing so much :dohh: I have a mw appt in a couple hrs

I actually enjoy knowing I dont have to go to hospital I hate hospitals! But I think you right army the false signs are just annoying. I am ignoring them now. I woke up this morning feeling a little sick so I got straight up and ate and it seemed to subside thank god. I am still having the diarrhea but that I don't mind.
I am just going to get on with my days and forget about labor approaching lol if I don't think about it I can't be dissapointed. I now have hunters birthday to plan which is at a place called myuna farm they have a petting part as well as a train that takes you round to feed the animals its free to hire the undercover bbq areas and they clean up which is great! He is going to have a ball.
The poor thing is very sick at the moment though (again!) I swear my sister has no consideration she always brings her boys over and doesnt tell me there sick til I ask because I have noticed the snot dripping from there nose grrr makes me angry.
anyways I best be off to shower and go about my day ttys ladies

Very quiet around here ladies! I just thought I would update I am still pregnant lol no baby here yet! Only 2 and a half more days till hubby gets here I cant wait! I have started taking raspberry leaf tablets to help maybe push start something as we are on a bit of a deadline as hubby only gets 2 weeks leave :( hoping the little man doesnt go over. We went to a festival today and we did lots of walking 3 hrs actually lol. Lots of cervix pain bh and swollen feet lol.
I hope everyone doing ok and having a good weekend. Xx

Yah for dh coming back soon kristi!! you must be so excited. i know that feeling for sure! I'm sure you won't pop before then!

I am Very sick here at the moment. DH is sick, Stephen is sick and Little Zachary is sick.
I can hardly talk....and here i am sitting at the receptionist desk answering phones and greeting customers! they desperately needed someone to work saturday, so here i am!!

zach is so stuffed up, he could hardly sleep last night, Stephen has a horrible cough and hubby has sore throat , cough, and runny nose...we are one miserable bunch!!!

but thanks to the cold i am down another 2 lbs!!! lol :bodyb:

I was hoping to be near 170 already.....getting closer!! 8 lbs to go!!

THanksgiving was good, but I was so sick I could barely speak. My voice is practically gone. and My dad is nearly deaf so it was pretty hard to conversate!

.........thats all i got.....nothing interesting lol. Happy holidays ladies!! :) :xmas16:

Kirstie, glad your holding on until OH gets home :)

Army, hope everyone is better soon :)

As for us, we finally decided on DD2s name. She will be Ariana Louise

Just a quick pic of our little princess xxx add your own xxx would love to see how much every little person is growing xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Kristie Hope he makes his appearance for daddy!

Army I hope everyone starts feeling better :( That's not fun.

Thanksgiving went pretty good. We told everybody LOs gender. Nothing too exciting other than that. Oh, I finally gained 2lbs at the mw appt :haha: Have a feeling I am going to gain a lot more because my sweet tooth has kicked in. I don't have one when I'm not pg but once I get close to 20wks I crave chocolate. With Logan I ate a brownie like everyday. This time I made a chocolate cake and I can't stop eating it :dohh:

Army that is no good at all! I can sympathise with you on the voice thing I have also lost mine due to a cold hunter and I got from my nephews luckily his only lasted 2 days badly for him. I couldnt imagine how awful it must be for you all right now though eith the two boys as well as you and dh being sick :( lots of vaporiser and honey and lemon tea will help :hugs:

caz love the pix its crazy how fast the babies grow isnt it! They do not stay newborns for long.

mrs b I love the name very very cute!

Darlin: I am the same massive massive sweet tooth going on for me. I have been very naughty the last week so I need to step up my game a bit lol. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving and gender announcing :)

Afm I definitely baby is staying in thank god only 1 more day till mick flys in I cant wait.

Heres my boys , glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• 2013-12-01 17.37.03.jpg
    2013-12-01 17.37.03.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-12-01 17.36.18.jpg
    2013-12-01 17.36.18.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Gosh army your boys look so alike! I cant wait to see what phoenix looks like! 12 days and counting but who knows could be more!

awww so so adorable :flower: no news here af is finally gone, im not going to temp or anything just going to enjoy this month with my family ive taken a step back from bnb hope you ladies understand, kirstie i will be checking to see if uve had the baby though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->