Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Redrose: will be sad to not have you round but totally understand ttc can get so overwhelming! I see you have lost 11lbs wooohoooooo you go girl that is amazing!!!! You must be happy with that! Christmas time with your family will be just what you need have a few drinks enjoy everyones company and spirit, I love this time of year.
We arw going to buy a real christmas tree tomorrow and set it up and it will be right where my birth pool is as well I am so excited it will bring such great energy to my labor and birth! If your not on before christmas as who knows when my munchkin will arrive I hooe you have a fantastic one xx

Kristie I am getting so excited for you! :happydance: I can't believe we will be halfway done by the time Christmas gets here. I'm so ready to meet my little man. I am over pregnancy :haha:

Lol omg I have been over pregnancy big time this time although I have already started to think I could go a 3rd :haha: who knows it will definitely be a few years down the track if we do!
I cant believe your almost half way it goes soooooo fast the second time!
Well I have been laying in bed reading my ina may book and for the last hour have been having either bh or contractions every 10 mins lasting 30-45 seconds. I really should try and get some sleep as its 11:22pm here but I am to excited to see if they turn into something I am at a big battle with myself because I know I will need the rest lol. It is probably just bh they dont feel intense enough to be contractions although my labor with hunter went from waters breaking with no contractions to an hour of random small contractions that felt like bh to bam full labor 5 mins apart and really damn painful lol so I dont really know what the creeping up labor feels like. But as I am writing this I think they are gone :( it has just clicked over to 15 minutes without one so I guess it was just a practice run lol oh well at least I can get some sleep lol.

I know I've already been considering a 3rd :dohh: but not for a while. We need to move and Bret needs to finish school and get a better job 1st. Maybe that will be our gradation celebration :haha: I would love to plan an adults only getaway and maybe plan it around ovulation :haha:

im not even pregnant with number two and im thinking number 3 haha i def want at least 3 if not 4! but after i finally get preg im just gonna go with the flow,

kirstie thanks so much, its my favourite time of year i love winter, i love the cold, the lights, cosy nights in :)
i hope you have an amzing christmas with your two little boys! :) i hope he arrives soon esp after you have the tree up it will be magical. im on cd 10 now and ive planned a.. naughty 24 day advent thing with oh.. no temping or checking im just going to have fun with oh ;) i hope it might help bring a happy surprise for xmas but we shall see :)

Kristie you had a low lying placenta right? Did that make dtd uncomfortable for you?

Hey there ladies:hi: sorry I've been mia(again..lol) but I've just been having really bad luck with my electronics lately:dohh: as you guys know my phone took a swim in the toilet not that long ago, well the day after I wrote you guys my laptop decided to die on me right in the middle of my response back to you guys, I am sorry for that. My mil gave me my late bday/early Christmas gift which is how Im writing you guys now:thumbup:
My birthday was on the 25th but my hubs had to work so we didn't get to celebrate it until the next day but it was great! we ate at a place called joes crabshack by the beach and I had my hubs, zobo, my dad and my bestfriend there so it couldn't of been better:thumbup: thanksgiving was also fun we went to a family party and of course ate tons of food, so there went my diet:haha: I gained 3lbs from all that food:dohh: thinking Im going to wait and continue my diet after christmas:winkwink::haha:
Lately Zoai is finally taking some baby steps ON HER OWN:happydance: its crazy how big she's getting, I just love that lg so much:cloud9:
We haven't really been preventing so now were just going with the flow. I guess were ntnp instead of wtt:haha: just got done with af a few days ago.
Hope your all doing well and sorry for such long response.
Redrose, take care hun we'll miss ya, but come back soon:hugs:

Kristie!!! So close!!! When is your exact due date? Those bh you had sound just like mine. I had like a week of those leadig up.

I cant believe yout almost halfway darlin!! Are you getting 3d pics?

Glad to here all is well abii and redrose!

Got 6inches of snow and my car spun out on the way to work! Scary!

Feeling very stressed out lately. Got into a fight on the phone with my landlord. I am so not the type to argue but she said some pretty big lies and was being very rude to me so i let her have it.

Work, landlord, snow, kids :wacko: feeling very overwhelmed and stressed . I just keep thinking about the house we are moving to and enjoy my kids durig the day and it keeps me somewhat happy....sucks being stressed! Thanks for yhe vent ladies!!!!

awww army im so sorry you are stressed, its the worst feeling. hope all is ok

well my sil had her baby, i have a beautiful niece, and they put her middle name after me :) im so in love and i wasnt the bitter person i thought i would be. it made my sides ache.. holding a new born so close to ovulation is prob the motivation my body needs?

Be careful out there! Roads are always worse at night here because they don't plow or treat them until the early hours before rush hour. It's been nice having Tanner gone and using the garage again. That was his space. We kept his kennel out there but kept it open and just put him in the garage rather than locking him in his kennel when we needed to. DH has been able to park one car in the garage at a time so we don't really have to fool with snow.

I won't be doing 3d pics. I had a 3d scan done with Logan and I hated it. Felt like a total waste of money. I don't even look at the scan pics because I don't like them.

How's everyone's christmas shopping and activities going? Not sure if I said this but I'm trying to get DH a ps4 he's been dying for. He traded in his ps3 and got a $100 giftcard. I told our mom's to get us gift cards to the same store for Christmas and I'm trying to save the rest of the money. I won't have an actual system but I am going to tape a picture to the bottom of a wrapped box and hand him the wad of cash :haha: I never get to do nice things for him like this so I really hope I can pull it off!

Redrose are you trying clomid next cycle?

Darlin, the roads were horrible! Which was surprisng cause Minnesota usually handles snow very well but it was a rain/snow mix so it was pure ice out thhere!!! Have u got snnow yet?
ya the 3d pics arent the greatest sometimes, and dh hated looking at them. To vivid for him.
Im sure your hubby will be so happy! My dh wants the same! But we def cant afford it with moving in 3wks. So. I was gonna get him garth brooks hits cd..lol and. A video game or something.

I havent done any shoppping yet. Haven't had the money. Hopefullly this wkend i can. Money is just so tight right now.

I may have changed my mind a bit on his present. Idk if my new idea is a good one tho. We've not been doing the greatest relationship wise lately end even at the dentist they said he's been grinding his teeth in his sleep due to stress. Thinking of still giving him a gift card towards the ps4 but maybe also planning a mini weekend getaway for us. Just maybe somewhere a few hrs way, getting a sitter for DS and having a weekend together with a nice dinner and maybe a movie and a one night hotel stay. Nothing too fancy but some time together. I know he wants the ps4 but wondering if maybe it would be more beneficial to get away for a little while for us :shrug:

We have gotten snow but not more than a few inches here and there. It won't get bad here until next yr.

ooooh no update from kirstie? has baby made an apparence i wonder?

im cd 13 at the momentand weve bd every day since cd 8 .. :blush: this relaxed thing works better hehe, we prob wont tonight as ive a splitting headache! saying that though im gonna try take something for it so we can continue :)

Darlin, awh the get away sounds like a great idea:thumbup: it will give you guys some alone time to chat and cuddle, I think it would definitely be beneficial

Army, we haven't gone shopping either we are waiting until Sunday cause thats my husbands next day off. I feel like we have so much to do and such little time to do it all:wacko: lol and sorry to hear about you being stressed, I think its a holiday thing tbh seems like thats when Im most stressed:dohh: hope you feel better hun, you should go take a nice hot bath:thumbup:

Redrose, congratulations on your niece:flower: I have a nephew due in January, Im so excited:happydance: and keeping my fx'd for you

Kirstie, I have a strong feeling you've had your little bundle of joy, cant wait for your update:thumbup:

Afm, Zoai is being a booger she hasn't walked at all since the 10 steps in the hallway:dohh: lol Im sure it wont be long though, so for now Im just going to enjoy her crawling and cruising still:haha:
we got our tree last night and decorated it:xmas9: Zoai loves it, the lights change from white to mixed colors and it has a white bow at the top its so pretty, I will post a picture after we go Christmas shopping:xmas12:

Well sorry to disappoint ladies :( I actually had wrote a whole reply and my phone did a special moment and deleted the whole thing and I just haven't had chance to get back on.
it has been crazy busy with dh being here and spending time with family and what not.
I did however lose huge apon huge chunks of plug the entire day as well as what I thought was my waters leaking I had to change my undies 3 times as well as panty liners it was ridiculous I had it all this morning to but it seems to have stopped now. What do you ladies think just really watery discharge to go with the plug or a leaking waters? I am thinking not waters now that its stopped.
We also went to santas magical kingdom yesterday where there was a circus and rides and hunter has his photo taken with santa it was a great day!!! I think I will go in the next few days (well I think hoping more than anything lol) but I was suppose to have a midwife appointment thursday which I thought my midwife came to me because of home birth but turned out I go to her so I missed out on my appointment :( and now have to wait till monday not that there is anything exciting that happens lol.

redrose: it really is nice to have a relaxing month! And who knows it could be exactly what you need.

army: gosh how scary about the snow!! Sorry your feeling stressed hopefully everything gets resolved with the landlord but bonus you wont have to deal with her much longer!

Darlin: yes I did have the low lying placenta but it never made sexy time uncomfortable. Everything in general is alot more uncomfortable the second time round I think.

Abi: we also put up our tree its such a nice time of year isnt it! Glad everything is going well with you even though you have had some bad luck with your electronics lately!

Christmas shopping wise I have been finished for a while and everything is already wrapped and good to go :) hunters main presents are back home as they are to big to have here. He got a four wheeler for his birthday which is in 12 days and he got a massive out doors play gym for christmas so he will get them when we get back. Whats everybody else buying for the kiddies for christmas?

Awwww I hope he makes an appearence soon, I reckon some of your waters could of gone, u should get it checked, waters have a certain smell aswell .

Me and dh are managing to do way more bd than usual I def love being relaxed. I just hope I ov soon :) I'm getting cramps today and I had abit of red spotting yesterday so I think it/s soon if not already

Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to go away :( The time DH has off after Christmas I forgot we already made more u/s appts and things. We have to have another to monitor his heart, brain and my placenta.

I can't remember if I said what I bought Logan yet, mega blocks, a couple trucks, a book, playdoh, some learning games, I think that's it. I still need to get stocking stuffers so I decided to get him the crayola bath drops that turn his bath colors and some baby friendly candies and maybe some jumbo crayons and a coloring book :thumbup:

Good luck Kristie! Sounds like it might be coming very soon!

Redrose: Yeah I thought maybe waters as well I have hunters birthday party tomorrow so I think I will get through that and see how it goes with leakage tomorrow lol and if its still happening ill call the midwife I think she will be very cranky at me for leaving it tilm thw third day but I hate being one of those that rings in all the time :( but it is better safe than sorry as they will probably have to induce me tomorrow if they are my waters. Hopefully I wont have to sit in the hospital ages if I do have to go in. I do know that water discharge is very common at the end especially when losing mucous plug.
It sounds like you may have already o'd hun fx it really makes the sex better as well relaxing hey?

Darlin sounds like you have it all sorted for the little man! I was so naughty we werent going to buy much this year with phoenis being due so close to christmas and hunters birthday but I have just kept buying and buying lol I am going to have to pack away so much of hunters stuff when we get home it ridiculous how much I have bought especially because there is all our families that have bought and micks family go really over the top! Thats a shame you cant go away with dh but at least you still have a great idea for a present :)

Its 2:40am here and I cant sleep :( I have already been asleep since 10 so thats 5and a half hrs but for some reason am not tired I was just even thinking of getting up and cutting the cabana and cheese and fruit for tomorrow lol.

I'm the same. I try not to go to bed too early or else I will be up at 2-3am unable to sleep anymore. Then I get exhausted at like 6ish and fall back into a good sleep and DS wakes up around 7-730 :dohh:

Kirstie, sounds like he will be coming very soon:thumbup: but if that was your water..you should call your midwife as soon as you can. Hope your lo has a happy happy birthday tomorrow:flower:

Darlin, awh sorry to hear that:hugs2: there is always new years or you guys can wait until valentines day, just some suggestions:flower:

Redrose, sounds like you might be ovulating right now. I haven't spotted before but I get ovulation cramps every month and you had a really long cycle last month right? so the spotting could be ovulation for sure:thumbup: gl hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->