Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Awh congrats Kirstie!! sounds like you had a wonderful labor, I hope I can a water birth next time:blush: how was the expierence?:flower:
Cant wait to see pics of the new lo:)

Omg omg I think I just got my bfp..Im not sure because if its there its very very faint but here use the tools and let me know what you ladies think. I swear I see it when its inverted:o
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210741

Omg omg I think I just got my bfp..Im not sure because if its there its very very faint but here use the tools and let me know what you ladies think. I swear I see it when its inverted:o
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210741

I see it without tweaking....

Congratulations x

suppose to be 8 today

Oh yeah you're early. Go back and check it in a bit. The FRERs can look indented and then turn pink after about 10-15min if youre early and I've never had an evap that lingered on them.

I'm not sure if I can see it or not maybe try again n tomorrow? I am looking on my tablet though

Im going to go bye more frer's when hubby gets home cause that was my last one, I only have digi's now. Im going to use fmu tomorrow as well:thumbup:

Good luck hun I hope its your bfp!!! I'm also 8dpo :) be great if we could be bump buddies!

Good luck hun I hope its your bfp!!! I'm also 8dpo :) be great if we could be bump buddies!
Awh yes, that would be awesome:flower: I hope you get yours as well when are you going to test?

After a long tip finally my temp has spiked again today :) I hope it was implantation ! Waiting til Xmas eve to test

Goodluck redrose:thumbup:
I tested this morning with fmu and got a bfn so that means yesterdays + was an evap:cry: I know I still have time since Im only 9dpo but for some reason that bfn hit me really hard today. Since I was feeling so down I decided to look up when the hcg hormone will start and it made me feel alittle better. If I am pregnant I am only 3 weeks and 3 days today which means it hasnt produced enough hcg yet to be detected on a hpt and that kind of made me feel relieved, but now so I dont torture myself I will wait to use my other frer on christmas eve

Hi abii :wave: i hope you get a xmas bfp! It could just be too early for sure.. with my son i tested at 6dpo and around 8/9dpo i started getting bfns and bfps but the bfps were barely there and the next test would be a bfn. So i didnt know what to think. But it finally became more defined as days went by.
I think my issue was using cheap internet tests :dohh:

Goodluck to you too redrose!

I cant believe how far along you are darlin! Hows the bump.coming alongg? Any symptoms?

Not much new here. Just getting ready for our big move! Work as been really exhausting.. and hubby and i hardly see each other during the week which has been tough but lluckily my hrs should be cut during winter.
Oh and im down to 173lbs now! I was like 192 when i started this journey back in october!
Thats all i got.

Happy hollidays! :xmas8:

Hi abii :wave: i hope you get a xmas bfp! It could just be too early for sure.. with my son i tested at 6dpo and around 8/9dpo i started getting bfns and bfps but the bfps were barely there and the next test would be a bfn. So i didnt know what to think. But it finally became more defined as days went by.
I think my issue was using cheap internet tests :dohh:
Yeah I did use 2 ic's but thats it then I took 2 frers and I swear I had a bfp a few days ago on the first one I took but I just ruled it as an evap so I dont drive myself crazy haha:dohh: see with my daughter I never got any faint ones because I had no idea that we conceived that month, when I got my bfp I was nearly 8 weeks so it was pretty dark. I just want the 24th to come already so I can start planning on how to tell my hubby:haha: I wanna do something cute this time last time I screamed and ran out of the bathroom nearly giving him a heartattack cause he was sleeping:blush:
Happy holidays to you as well:)

I saw the picture. I'm surprised the opinions are more negative. It looks like a positive to me.
Xmas eve is almost here! But no matter thhe outcome have a great xmas with your beautiful family.

Lol i did the screaming out of the bathroom too! It was 15months of bfn's...so i had to scream because i never saw what a bfp looked like :haha:

I saw the picture. I'm surprised the opinions are more negative. It looks like a positive to me.
Xmas eve is almost here! But no matter thhe outcome have a great xmas with your beautiful family.

Lol i did the screaming out of the bathroom too! It was 15months of bfn's...so i had to scream because i never saw what a bfp looked like :haha:
Eh Im not too worried about others opinions on it haha almost everyone on here said it was + so I believe bnb over cdtp anyday:winkwink::haha: I could of sworn it was and this morning even though I was going to wait I didnt..I took my last 2 ic's and they had faint lines again:dohh: whats even more weird is now that I edited the pic, the other ic's look like they had faint lines too:shock: still waiting until christmas eve to use frer though. Ugh why is ttc so stressful lol
Thanks you have a great christmas also:flower:

Im scared to test too, it seems like the only time I used fmu was when I got a negative so weird. I hope you get your bfp hun, those cramps can be a very good sign :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->