Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Kristie super jealous over here! :haha: I'm gaining so much so fast and I'm not really eating too much or making horrible choices :(

Yes I am definitely ready:happydance: I am going to visit my brother in Washington on the 24th to see my nephew after hes born, and Ill be there for about a week which is when af is due. I know flying can delay my period, but a bfp would be lovely to come back to:haha:
So far I really like these clear blue opks, they use fmu which is alot easier for me and I am on day 2 of high fertility, just waiting to get my peak fertility:thumbup: I heard something about pineapple core being good for implantation so I might try that around 5 and 6dpo. Thanks for the encouragement:) keeping my fx'd

redrose, awesome weight loss keep up the good work:thumbup:

Darlin: im sure you look great! I felt like a whale at around 26-30 weeks and then after that I felt ( it did make it better that everyone kept complimenting me :haha: ) you will be surprised how fast it drops off the second time because of how busy it is with 2 and if you plan on bf that is also a great helping with weight loss if you eat right.

Abii: what a great distraction for the end of the 2ww that would be great to come home to a bfp. How exciting that you are getting a nephew also I love newborn snuggles even when there not mine :)

Abi I hope this cycle is for u! Fx for u xx

Another lb down today 5 in total! :) af hasnt shown for me yet.. I doubt im pregnant but ill test on my birthday just incase. Im taking an evening off for that night from my juicing fast. Im kind of glad af hasnt shown yet because it means I can loose a good bit of weight before it arrvies, meaning next cycle might be a better chance at ovulating and getting a + id like to loose at least 20 lbs by the time I get pregnant, so thats at leasr 4/5 weeks away at this rate since af isnt here. If I loose 14 lbs by cd 14 I reckon my body will work better and even ovulate on time so 5 down, 15 more to go hehe

Just be careful about losing that much that quickly redrose. It's not really recommended and can hurt you more than you think health wise. I was trying to drop weight fast for my wedding dress last spring because I ballooned up with my thyroid. I got up to 10lbs with eating right, daily exercise and a week or so of water pills. After that I couldn't keep it off or get anymore off.

Kristie I think I feel so big because my bump is so oddly shaped. It's kind of low and like flat in the front :( I blame my c-section.

Abii good luck! I hope this cycle goes better for you :)

Can't believe we will be double digits by the end of this month! :shock:

Darling the detox im doing is 100% safe and actually how we should eat, hu, ans are supposed to eat 80% fruit and veg, when ur over weight its left over energy on your body, so by maximising your fruit and veg intake your making your body use the "energy" already on your body which is fat thats why it goes so quickly. Using the fruit and veg just makes your body absorb all the nutrients. The only problem is of course if I went back to eating the way I was id pile it all on, but this diet/ detox has made me realise how un healthy I am. I plan on having a mote plant based intake pf food from now on. Im doing this juice only for 10 days, then ill go to juicing with one meal which will be fish or chicken and veg, then after some more weight loss, it'll be two meals and juice. But I tthink I def will make my own juice from now on with meals its such an easy way to get my nutrients in. :) my skin is feeling so good aswell and tons more energy ive never felt so good

Abii: what a great distraction for the end of the 2ww that would be great to come home to a bfp. How exciting that you are getting a nephew also I love newborn snuggles even when there not mine :)
Haha yes they sure are, and it will help with my major baby fever:haha:

Thank you ladies, redrose keeping my fx'd that af is mia for a good reason:winkwink: I think your gonna be pulling out a bfp on Friday:D

If I am pregnant ill have to start eating food with my juice which is fine but ill keep them light, just fish or chicken for protein. I doubt it though, ive lost another 2 lbs, so 7 lbs in 4 days!

. Hi ladies :wave: hope everyone is doing well!
been super busy lately! We moved into ourr new house and i love it! Stephen has so much space to run around he doesnt know what to do with it lol.
Im setting up zachs crib and going to work on getting him to sleep in it. Right now he is at the stage where he can only flip one way so he wakes up constantly cuz he cant roll back.

Feeling disconnected from hubby lately. , we are so busy and stressed. Well i should say more me, that whenever i get a moment, i'd rather curl up on the couch and watch tv then have sex :dohh:

. Hi ladies :wave: hope everyone is doing well!
been super busy lately! We moved into ourr new house and i love it! Stephen has so much space to run around he doesnt know what to do with it lol.
Im setting up zachs crib and going to work on getting him to sleep in it. Right now he is at the stage where he can only flip one way so he wakes up constantly cuz he cant roll back.

Feeling disconnected from hubby lately. , we are so busy and stressed. Well i should say more me, that whenever i get a moment, i'd rather curl up on the couch and watch tv then have sex :dohh:

Yay how exciting!! It must be soo nice to have so much more room! Do you guys get the wedge blocks for babies over there? It stops them rolling in there sleep, we had to buy one for hunter because I would find him in all kinds of places all over the cot and it worked great. I am already using it on phoenix as he prefers to sleep on his side so this keeps him securely on his side so I dont have to worry about him suffocating.

I think we all go through patches where we are to busy and exhausted to think about sex maybe try and have the kids watched and have a date night and help feel close again. Or even curling up on the couch together and watching a movie whilst having a snuggle its not having sex but its still being close.

I feel really sorry for mick right now as literally every day since we have been home he has tried to jump me but ahhh buddy we still have another 3 weeks of no sex lol its kinda nice to be wanted so much and he is usually not big on the passionate kissing but just randomly he has been coming up and grabbing me and laying it on me :haha: its great. I feel like at this stage we are never going to leave the bedroom once the 3 weeks is up lol but im sure its just the fact that he cant have it that is making him so interested and it will fade fast once I can actually do something.
The boys are doing really well hunter is finally starting to wind down and not play up as much thank god and phoenix just seems to get better and better every day with sleeping and settling although it was so hot last night he didnt go to sleep till 9:30 as he struggled a bit in the heat the poor thing but I once he was asleep he slept great.
Michael is doing a whole nother week of nights when he is suppose to be off as we need the money but wow I could use some help getting this house back on track but I am hoping to do a room every 2 days and should have it all unpacked and cleared out in the next 10 days I think. I already got rid of a heap of hunters old clothws this morning which was great!

Redrose: when are you testing?

Kristie that's how we were after Logan :haha: Idk whether it was the hormones or what but he wanted it all the time it was some of the best sex of my life! We only waited to the 2.5wk mark :blush:

Thanks kristie. I'lll have to check on the wedge blocks,

Sounds like phoenix is adjusting nicely :thumbup:
does hunter do anything with baby?
stephen pats zach allll the time, its the cutest thing.

There has definitely been times where its hard to hold back but with a tear its so not worth it lol he just does not understand that what so ever and he says well why dont you just pleasure me lol my usual responce is how is that fair I get a split vagina and you get a headjob real fair hey! I definitely cant wait till we can hop on the good foot and do the bad thing again but we have to be very careful to not fall pregnant again as 1 we cant afford it and 2 I am still definitely another 2 yrs away from being ready for another but without being able to use any contraception on my part due to my hormone imbalance its kinda scary to think of the possibility.

I'll test tomorrow eeek on my birthday :) ill be 23 tomorrow, I also have lost 9lbs in total! Im hoping for another lb or two by tomorrow so I can really celebrate, im going to take the evening off though to have dinner and cake with my friends :) then back to the diet, even my dh has joined in on my diet

redrose: thats fantastic well done! In case I dont get chance to get on happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great dinner with your family and friends and cherish that bad food lol. Although when ever I have been eating really good the bad food kinda taste like crap lol, like last night we had so much to do 2e decided to get take away (pizza) omg it was disgusting I was angry that I had paid the money for it I honestly would have rathered a sandwhich :haha:

Day 8 of high fertility:wacko: but last night when I checked my cervix before I went to bed, it was high soft and open and(tmi) I saw a chunk of ewcm on my finger so Im hoping since Ill be on cd14 tomorrow that I get my peak. My temp is dropping too it was at 98 on cd11, 97.7 on cd12 and now went all way down to 97.4 today. Once it dips below 97.1 that should be my ovulation day so here's to hoping.
P.s. Im finally going to put my chart in my siggy:haha:

Redrose, happy belated birthday, hope you had a great day:thumbup:

Hi ladies I had a great birthday thanks so much, my dh spoilt me, got me a new had bag, boots and took me to a nice restaurant last night :) on my birthday we had friends round for dinner it was so yummy! Now back to my juicing. My next goal is to loose 14 lbs by jan 31st my trip to london :) im so excited!

Redrose, glad you had a nice birthday:thumbup: did you pull out that bfp yet?:winkwink::haha:

Well ladies my temp dropped all the way down to 96.8 today!:happydance: and we bd'd this morning so ahhh I just cant help it, Im so excited. I still got a high fertility smiley but if my temp rises tomorrow I should get my peak, and Ill test with ic later today in-case:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->