Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Do you have a pic? Sometimes they look almost pos but aren't on the ic's.

Do you have a pic? Sometimes they look almost pos but aren't on the ic's.
Yes. Im pretty sure its positive its definitely the darkest one I've had so far this cycle.
The line also came up right away

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
That still looks a little shy of pos to me. I'd try again in a bit to be sure. What time of day did you take it? I'd bd like crazy right now if I were you. Tell hubby to hop to it! :sex: :bunny:

That still looks a little shy of pos to me. I'd try again in a bit to be sure. What time of day did you take it? I'd bd like crazy right now if I were you. Tell hubby to hop to it! :sex: :bunny:
I just took it around 4:30pm, Im gonna take another one and a cb the next time I go. We have been, we were bd'ing every other day and then the past 3 days in a row, so Ill try but hubby might deny me lol he was tired last night and I managed to get it cause it was our anniversary. Im having mad cramps right now and tons of cm thats why I took the opk

Omg!!! I finally got it! no more flashing smiley! I finally got my peak smiley also took another ic with it and its positive too, ahhh:happydance:

Attachments

• positiveopkandpeaksmiley.jpg
    positiveopkandpeaksmiley.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
Good luck :)def positive now which means ovulation in the nrxt 1 / 2 days x

My temp is rising again, idk if thats a good or bad thing lol. But we bd'd again last night thats 4 nights in a row:haha: hoping it pays off.
My poor hubby, hes not used to this much bd'ing:rofl: I think Im going to give him a break tonight and maybe bake the carrot cake I've been saving(to announce our 2nd pregnancy to him) eh I can get another one lol maybe Ill get a cheesecake to announce the pregnancy since its his fav:blush: but yep thats about it, hope you all are doing well.
Redrose, did you get your tests yet?

Yah abii! Have fun :sex:

Last night was my 1st night trying to get zach to sleep in his crib instead of our bed. He woke up every 10min , i would pat him on the back and he would go back to bed but after an hour of this i gave up and brought him into bed with us. I think i will wait until closer to 6months to reallly try.
Doess anyone have their lo's crib in their room? We don't have another room on our floor for zach so we set it up in our room.. im just worried if this could create a problem down the rd.
we have 2bedrooms on main floor, and 2 in the basement. We dont want the kids separated from us.

Zoai never slept in the bed with us even though I wanted her to, Nick was always too scared of hurting her so I compromised and we had her in the bassinet in our room until she was about 6 months old then got too big for it. After that we switched her to her crib:thumbup: we didn't really have any probs just that she always wanted a bottle:dohh:

Thanks abii! Same thing here. Stephen needed a bottle when we transitioned. I'm ok if zach needs that too. He is too young yet to hold it.....maybe i'll try when he can hold it

Army, He slept with us in our bed for the 1st month or so when he was bf'ing because it was easier on me. His crib was upstairs and we had his pack n play in our room. He never really slept in that. He'd sleep on our bed actually for naps. We'd push away all the blankets and things and put a ring of pillows so he couldn't get away (even tho he couldn't even roll over I was paranoid :haha:) Then he started sleeping in his swing/bouncer. Finally had DH bring his crib to our room and we really tried but he wouldn't until about 6/7m I think. Then he went upstairs at 9-10m when he just seemed ready. We never forced him we'd just try it here and there and if it worked great if not oh well. I wouldn't stress about it unless it's causing you to lose sleep. I'm not even buying this LO a crib yet. We are co sleeping and getting a rock n play for next to the bed. Then we have the swing too.

Honestly jamie went into his own room from about 6 weeks because he was such a light sleeper and my dh snores so bad! So I had him in his moses basket in his cot so he was used to being in the cot if that makes sense, then when he was too big for the moses basket I put him into his cot. Hes slept in it fine because he was used to being in it. We also had a lovely mobil above him which helped. Its all trial and error hun, try putting a t shirt of yours in the cot with him next time, that way he can smell your scent but tuck or tie it so he cant pull it on him.

Abi no tests I emailed them they said they would send more out :)

I bought mine second hand as well and I just had to reprogram it. Google it and it tells you how to I cant for the life of me remember otherwise I would let you know. Thats a cute idea about the carrot cake!

Darlin: congrats to hubby thats great about the new job

Redrose: hopefully your tests come soon and you can have a bit of peace of mind.

Army: sorry about the money situation it really does suck we were in the same boat over christmas and it puts stress on every angle of your life its very hard! Hopefully it starts looking up soon.

Afm: it is crazy around here lol the boys sre keeping me very very busy! Hunter still doesnt understand that phoenix cant walk or wrestle or that he cant lay on him as he will squish him so I am constantly having to explain these to him like this morning he tried vaccuming him lol I know its all harmless it is just all getting a little testing on my patience. On a brighter note phoenix is amazing! We are only waking for 2 night feeds he usually goes down at 9 and wakes at 7:30 but some nights he will go down at 7 just depends on what we have done that day. Hunter other than the other stuff is great eith him gives him lots of kisses and cuddles all the time and if he is upset pats his belly or rocks his bassinet and turns his music on its so cute.
We are off for another hospital trip next week for hunters mri on his finger which he has to be put under for. I am so worried that he will have to lose the whole finger, I am trying to stay positive but I just feel so awful for him that this is a high possibility :(

Im soooo jealous of how well phoenix has been for you! My zachary was staying up til 3am constantly! I am happy that he is being good for you!! Zach goes to bed anywhere between 8 and 10 depending when his last nap was.
Oh how is the name btw?? Does phoenix fit perfectly with him?

I truly hope he doesnt have to lose the finger..its so sad when lil kids have to deal with traumatic things :hugs: he will be in my thoughts and prayers!

So after thinking my bbt was broken(for having the same temp 3 days in a row) ff finally confirmed my ovulation on cd17!:happydance:
I am 5dpo and trying hard not to symptom spot but yesterday I was sooo tired, by 9pm I felt like my eyes were closing on their own, my back is killing me and been having cramps off n on. Im just ignoring them and going to say they are pms.

Redrose, any news yet?:flower:

Kirstie, how did Hunter's mri go?

Af came two days ago. Im happy though because maybe this will be it, plus I will be fertile hopefully when on holiday at the start of feb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->