Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

No I couldnt test on friday because my tests didnt arrive in time :( hopefully by tomorrow, ill test asap because still no af and stil, getting weird sticky creamy cm. Feeling hopeful for when af does come, this will be my year! Just know it. Ive already, lost 1 stone, hoping another gone by jan 31st :)

redrose: Nice work well done! all you need now is a bfp and you will be set. Its great your coming into the yr with such a great attitude it definitely helps to have positive thinking!

Oooo congrats on the weight loss redrose:thumbup: great job. Keep us updated when you test:)

So my temp rose to 97.3 but I still got a high fertility smiley(this will mark day 10..):wacko: idk what the heck is going on. Im running out of the sticks because I've been testing twice a day, I only have 5 left so Im just not sure what to do now..Im starting to get really nervous that I wont have enough of them to cover the rest of this cycle:nope: ugh Im never buying these clear blues again, too much added stress:grr:

Edit- well..I just got my answer. I looked up the FAQ on the clear blue tests and here's what it says:
"I have used all 10 tests but I have not found Peak yet? Should I continue testing with a new box?"

"It is very important that you continue to use the same Holder for the whole cycle of testing. If the Holder is unable to detect Peak Fertility then an increased number of High Fertility days may be seen. Some women will have a cycle where Peak Fertility is not detected. This does not necessarily mean that ovulation has not occurred. In rare cases this could be due to an LH Surge that is at a lower level or of a shorter duration than typically expected."

There it is. So Ill use the rest of the test sticks up and if I dont see peak, Im just going to leave it at that and never ever buy these again lol. It is looking like I ovulated yesterday though if my temps stay up so here's to hoping

Wow how annoying!! But I seriously think the ic ov test's are just as annoying! I used the clearblue fertility monitor when we were trying for hunter and it was great! I didnt use it this time I just used ics and I found them pretty crap! Although we had stopped trying when I got pregnant so I wasnt using anything at that point. Hopefully you get your bfp so you wont have to worry about finding something different to use!

Yes it is very annoying, thats why I wont be buying them again lol. I am waiting a bit longer to take a ic.
I have a cbfm but I bought it used, not knowing it wouldn't work so I wasted over $100 on it and couldn't even use it:dohh:
If this months fails, Im pretty positive we will move back to wtt for the month of march, which I will prob want to do anyway after trying so hard this cycle. Its so emotionally draining knowing your hard work has failed and you just have to do it all over again:nope: so hoping I come home to a bfp.
I have this carrot cake I have been waiting to bake for my hubby for when I announce our 2nd pregnancy to him:blush: I cant wait to be able to do it:D

Ladies I am SO PROUD of the hubby! He got a new job!! It's a pretty big deal. A raise and it's a very prestigious place to work. It was basically his dream company to work for when he graduated but he got an early job there doing something a little different, a little more entry level, and he can try and just work his way up once he graduates. :wohoo::yipee::dance:

Ladies I am SO PROUD of the hubby! He got a new job!! It's a pretty big deal. A raise and it's a very prestigious place to work. It was basically his dream company to work for when he graduated but he got an early job there doing something a little different, a little more entry level, and he can try and just work his way up once he graduates. :wohoo::yipee::dance:
Thats awesome Darlin, congrats:thumbup: do you guys have to move or anything?

NOPE! :) It's a little further drive for him but that's all.

Well ladies just alittle update here, my temp is still rising its at 97.5 today so that means one more high temp and I can confirm ovulation!:headspin: Im so scared its going to dip tomorrow though.
Other then that, today is mine and my hubby's 2nd wedding anniversary and Im pretty excited because we finally get to go have a nice date night:blush:
hope you all have a wonderful day:D

Eww I remember when I had that done, I was freaking out I didnt want to drink it lol but it was still pretty nasty:haha:

Good luck hun for this cycle.

Im getting some thick cream cm! Does anyone else get this just before af!

Good luck hun for this cycle.

Im getting some thick cream cm! Does anyone else get this just before af!
Hm I cant say I do, Im usually dry as a desert down there before af comes:rofl:

I just want either af or a bfp at this point , I havent tested since xmas day still waiting for my tests to arrive

Goodluck abii! Wish i could help with the clear blue and temping, but i am unfamiliar with both.
soon you'll be in the 2ww analyzing every niggle and wiggle :haha: i hope u get a bfp! I wissh ttc wasn't so difficult as it can be sometimes. Its really not fair. Then it seems like the ones who dont deserve it, easily get it. Errrrrr! My sister being one of the NOT deserving!

I'm on my period at the moment and feeling very emotional and stressed out. We have more money going out then ccoming in and my job just cut my hours for the winter :cry:
Trying to stay positive and hope we get out of this rut soon!

Goodluck abii! Wish i could help with the clear blue and temping, but i am unfamiliar with both.
soon you'll be in the 2ww analyzing every niggle and wiggle :haha: i hope u get a bfp! I wissh ttc wasn't so difficult as it can be sometimes. Its really not fair. Then it seems like the ones who dont deserve it, easily get it. Errrrrr! My sister being one of the NOT deserving!

I'm on my period at the moment and feeling very emotional and stressed out. We have more money going out then ccoming in and my job just cut my hours for the winter :cry:
Trying to stay positive and hope we get out of this rut soon!
Its alright, Im used to being confused when it comes to my body lol:dohh:
I suppose I am in the tww but Im still not sure yet. Im being really weird today..just not feeling myself and super emotional too. Im feeling "out" already and I haven't even considered myself into the tww yet:wacko: ugh this is going to be the longest week ever:coffee:
Awh Im sorry to hear about that, my husband had his hrs cut back in Oct so I know the feeling:hugs:

Also, my temp stayed at 97.5 today so not too exciting:shrug:

I just got a +opk on a ic we have been bd'ing the last 3 days so not sure if we should take a break or continue. Im going to take a clear blue opk in abit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->