Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Kristie : thats sounds like my boys too. Zach sleeps so much better in his own room. Stephen does ok in our room but i am looking forward to the boys sharing a room.

Darlin im sure avery will sleep alot for you. I was surprised how much zach slept in the beginning, i felt spoiled.

Kristie how do u think 2 has been? I have found it alot easier 2nd time around. And it isnt as crazy or hard as i thought. The only thing i dread is taking the 2 out and about without hubby. I tried last week for the first time ,i took them in a double stroller to a store and they did well. Towards the end tho they got whiny. And i always think zach will be the problem and usually stephen is the one crying the drive home lol.

Anyone have their lo's in a toddler bed yet?

Army: we have camping out in the lounge the last few days as both boys have been sick and mick is off so phoenix has been in his bassinet in the lounge and phoenix has been so restless i cant wait till tomorrow night when we are back in the bedroom and hopefully tuesday for the monitor as im sure sleeping will only get better. I am a little worried though i have had to sleep with phoenix on my chest sitting upright as thats the only way he has been able to sleep so i am going to have to start sleep training all over again :(
I have found 2 surprisingly easily than i thought although at times it is rough! I dont have a problem with going out with the 2 of them most days i make a trip down the shop or the park or some kind of play date but i started that straight away so i think its kind of second nature now.
Good on you for getting out i think the thought of it is more daunting than actually doing it.

Hunter has a king single bed but still sleeps in our bed and now even at day naps when we try and put him in his bed he screams and says no and runs to our room :( I at least use to be able to get him to have his day nap in there.

I am sooooo exhausted at the moment both the boys have ear and viral infections and phoenix had conjunctivitis in both eyes so they have been a mess the last few nights and then i go and get an upset stomach last night and didnt get to sleep till about 3 this morning and then phoenix woke at 5:30!!! And fed 3 times between 5:30-9 :( i hate weeks like this so run down and exhausted patients just goes out the door!
I havent been able to get on as much these days being so busy with the boys so i miss out on alot of what is going on.

How is everyone going?

Wow that stinks! Sounds exhausting! Hope ypu all get better soon. It sucks when you start gettting a routine going and then they get sick. It throws everything off for awhile.

Thought we could all share some updated pics of our wee ones :)

We got 10inches of snow the other day ! Thought id show a pic too.

Attachments

• 2014-02-23 12.11.15.jpg
    2014-02-23 12.11.15.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-02-23 12.10.57.jpg
    2014-02-23 12.10.57.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-02-23 12.10.26.jpg
    2014-02-23 12.10.26.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Do you guys see what I see? Im crying soo much right now, omg Im so happy..Im a mess haha.

Eta: Now I feel like Im just crazy, no one else can see the line besides me.It kinda sucks when people tell you its negative but you can see it. I hate that Im only 9dpo, wish it would go by faster so I could know if its a stupid evap:(

Attachments

• imageedit_40_2475079253.jpg
    imageedit_40_2475079253.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
I think I can but the pic is blurry could u get a better pic maybe?

Abii! Exciting!! I think i see it, but not sure if im looking in the right spot. Is it right where the 2 circles are?

I know sometimes you can see it in person but the camera has trouble picking it up. If you see it then im sure you are!

Army, thats a shadow. That might be why its so hard to see, but if you look close to the side with the T on it, you might see it. Its very faint

Redrose, that was the only pic I took and now its too late to take another one:dohh: I am only 9dpo so I wasn't even expecting to see a line but I was cramping when I woke up so I decided to take it. I should be getting my frer's tomorrow

Do you guys see what I see? Im crying soo much right now, omg Im so happy..Im a mess haha.

Eta: Now I feel like Im just crazy, no one else can see the line besides me.It kinda sucks when people tell you its negative but you can see it. I hate that Im only 9dpo, wish it would go by faster so I could know if its a stupid evap:(

I see it!

Abii: i see it! I would test with an frer fx this is it for you!!

Army: i wish we got snow here :( but we did get a massive storm!

I am more than happy to share!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/IMG_31639465359777_zpsirdaykei.jpeg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/IMG_26918418875718_zpsl1czkpu8.jpeg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/IMG_42315022436538_zpsf4qerpyd.jpeg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/20140211_074115_zpswwscagq2.jpg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/PhotoGrid_1393279723900_zpsyeotvrdu.jpg

Abii: i see it! I would test with an frer fx this is it for you!!

Army: i wish we got snow here :( but we did get a massive storm!

I am more than happy to share!!

Thanks hun, I am hoping so too. Hopefully I get my frer's tomorrow..amazon still hasn't sent me a confirmation email so idk whats going on, I was suppose to get 2 day shipping and I ordered them yesterday.
That storm looks awful, but the middle pic is pretty amazing. When is it suppose to clear up? and your boys are so cute:)

Have u any signs abi? I only have sore boobs, just took a ic god there so un reliable I think. I hope your frers arrive tomorrow :)

Have u any signs abi? I only have sore boobs, just took a ic god there so un reliable I think. I hope your frers arrive tomorrow :)
Actually no, I haven't had any symptoms at all which is odd because I always have symptoms in the tww. But then I woke up cramping today so I was like "hmm maybe I'll test" lol I wasn't expecting to see a line and Im out of tests until my frer's come. But I agree, the ic's are usually un reliable for early detection of pregnancy I think they are 25miu and some are even 40miu. Do you have any frer's or hpts other then the ic's?

No, no money til payday lol my boobs r killing byt thats it so far I thinknaf will show up soon though

No, no money til payday lol my boobs r killing byt thats it so far I thinknaf will show up soon though

Ahh yeah I know how that is, well I hope you get your bfp. Im starting to second guess that line from earlier:( so we'll see tomorrow

Cool pics kristie! The scenery there looks amazing, it kinda looks desert like.

Darlin id love to see your pics too! You always take the cutest photos!! Hope you and baby are doing well!

I'm so behind ladies :haha: It' been crazy with the in laws staying with us this past weekend. What exactly were we showing pictures of? I didn't take any of the recent weather.

Good Luck Abii! I think I see the line. My line with LO was barely there with a dollar store test then a very dark frer the next morning :thumbup:

I think yesterdays test was an evap:(
I thought I saw something on the frer I took but now Im thinking I just have line eyes
Im going to wait 3 more days to test again because thats when ff is giving me a 5 day countdown until af. I am kinda bummed but at the same time my temp jumped all the way to 98.8 today(the highest its ever been since I started tracking) so Im still holding onto that little bit of hope.

Attachments

• unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm sure I can see a line on that one too tho Abii x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member