Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Redrose: you are getting pretty close. Do you test twice a day just in case you have a short surge? How exciting good luck.

Darlin: yeah definitely no fun being on your feet! Hopefully you will be that busy and having that much fun you won't think about it. Will you be on your own or have someone with you?

The only person I will have there with me is DH. We got a sitter for DS. It's hard tho because h kind of knows what I do but he is still pretty clueless so he can't answer very many questions :haha: Guess he can just hand out samples and greet people. I have faith in him tho because he worked in retail for a long time so he is great with people. It's kind of our thing (customer service).

That will be good for you guys to have some productive time together as well with out the lo! Whens the expo on?

It's this Sunday the 16th. We have out childbirth classes Fri night and Sat morning so we won't see LO much this weekend :haha:

Omg im getting really intense cramps in both sides! Its like ive been punched in the ovaries, I really hope this is it

Darlin: it will be a good break for you before lo arrives :) hunter was baby sat 2 seperate days for the full day when I was pregnant with phoenix and it was so nice to just have that time to be a little less stressed.

Redrose: woohoooo lots and lots of ovulation vibes your way hun I really really hope this is your month you so deserve it!

I am soooo sick :( I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday and now today omg hit a brick wall massive it sucks! I am so glad mick starts his few days off tomorrow as I am going to need it! I ordered my ics last night and they will get here monday and I kinda think I want to start trying now lol.
I am going to look into things to do to fall pregnant whilst feeding so frequently eekk thats nerve racking and exciting!

Kirstie sorry your sick, but yay for trying, why not just ntnp til u feel 100% and thst way it might be fun to see when it happens if it doesnt happen right away start ttc :)

Omg ladies ive never seen a positive opk ever! I could cry! Ive cramps tones of ewcm and today I got this!

Attachments

• 20140313_074013.jpg
    20140313_074013.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
Aw babe good for you!!!! How unbelievably exciting!!!!!! Loads and loads and loads of positive energy your way hun get making that baby :haha:

Yeah I definitely think it will be no no until the end of the year and then reassess the situation.
Omg I'm so exciting for you Redrose I really hope this is it for you!!

Thanks hun, im so excited! We bd the last 2 nights so I think if we bd the next two at least we should hopefully be enough, I can then relax over the weekend :)

Yeah I think that will definitely cover all basis. And then you can move on to the the eekk I will be stalking like crazy!!

Yay Redrose thats so exciting, Ill be looking forward to your bfp announcement:)

Im feeling kinda down today, not hopeful for this cycle and its making me wanna cry ugh hormones, they suck. I noticed on ff that all of my charts have a good or high rating for the timing of bd and now its making me really nervous that there is something wrong with me. I dont know where to even start, so Im just looking forward to the break next cycle. Maybe Ill make a doctors appt for me and try to convince dh to make an appt for a SA, I never thought we would have to go through this at our ages(since we are pretty young dh is 26 and Im only 21) its hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that it could be pretty much anything thats keeping us from conceiving:(

Redrose good luck!

Abii it could be something really small and simple. It took quite some time to conceive Avery. I know cliche and it doesn't help but once I gave up is when it happened so I may have been bd'ing at the wrong times or something and not have known it :shrug:

Nesting anyone??? :dishes: I started doing the dishes and I just could not stop! :dohh: I cleaned and wiped everything down with a bleach mix, swept the floors, mopped, wiped down the walls everything. Also have done some laundry and it's killing me that the living room needs picked up. Trying to force myself to take a break and get some lunch for a bit 1st while LO naps. The clutter is driving me nutty tho :wacko:

Yeah Im sure ff could be off but its still kind of discouraging.
What kind of tests would I even ask for at a doctors office? I have no idea where to start:wacko:

I would start with the basics, get your thyroid, prolactin, progesterone, and estrogen all checked. They can do all of this with a simple blood draw. It will give you an idea if any of your hormones are off. All of these things can affect ovulation ;)

Aw Abii its hard to not get disheartened but you are right you are young so the chances are alot slimmer of something being wrong. I don't know what the rules are in the US but here you have to be trying for a least a year before testing and then when I had my testing done they did a huge range of blood test including one at day 21 of my cycle as that will tell whether or not you are ovulating. I also had ultrasounds internal and external to check that everything was ok and dh had a sperm assessment done.
Hopefully they don't knock you back and you can Get some Piece of mind if its something you want to do.

Well Im pretty sure Im ovulating, I get positive opks and temp shifts but who knows. I will definitely get all that checked next cycle if we dont catch it this time.
I got my positive digi opk today but the ic is still a little light
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/positiveopkcd13_zps55f0ef3c.jpg
Im glad we bd this morning, I was hesitant because I thought it would mess up the smep but now I am sooo glad we did. We will continue bd for the next 2-3 days maybe longer just to make sure.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Redrose:)

Yay! We will both be in the 2ww by Saturday! My plan is to dtd tonight and tomorrow and we have already dtd yesterday and the day before.

Yay! We will both be in the 2ww by Saturday! My plan is to dtd tonight and tomorrow and we have already dtd yesterday and the day before.
Haha were cycle buddies again:thumbup:
We bd the day before yesterday, yesterday and today so I might just do it until I get -opks depending on when they turn negative, I dont usually have a very long surge

Aw Abii its hard to not get disheartened but you are right you are young so the chances are alot slimmer of something being wrong. I don't know what the rules are in the US but here you have to be trying for a least a year before testing and then when I had my testing done they did a huge range of blood test including one at day 21 of my cycle as that will tell whether or not you are ovulating. I also had ultrasounds internal and external to check that everything was ok and dh had a sperm assessment done.
Hopefully they don't knock you back and you can Get some Piece of mind if its something you want to do.

Yeah Im pretty sure you have to be trying for a year here too so we will see. My husband said he would go get an SA so if we dont catch it, I am making his appt before mine then we will go from there:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->