Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Darlin: so sorry to hear about Logan the poor thing, glad he is on the mend though that must have been scary! How did the wedding expo go?

Redrose: I don't really have any experience as I never know when I ovulate really so I can't help you but hopefully it's a good sign that your eggo is preggo!

We didn't get to go :( I had o cancel our 2nd childbirth class that was sat morning and the wedding thing because we were in ER until 2am Friday. We didn't want to leave him with anymore sitters after all of it happened.

Yeah that sounds fair enough I wouldn't want to leave either of my boys either if that had of happened. There is always next time hun :)

Sorry been mia ladies! I read all the pages i missed.
Darlin: how scary about logan!!! Im sooo glad he is ok!!!!

Abii: i really really hope this is it for you. Since you conceived before its seems really slim that you would have problems. I think dh masterbating behind ur back probably played a big part. You got 2nd string instead of 1st string
Try to remain hopeful, i know ttc can be so draining emotionally but soon it will all be worth it :hugs:

Redrose: i probably mentioned this before but that was a giveaway to me i was pregnant all 3 times.. i would cramp, twinge, pinch constantly after O. Literally the day after O until my bfp.
i still have the thread on BNB with my 2WW posts. I constantly posted everyday i was cramping, and pinching on my right side.
I really really hope this is it for you too.

Kristie: hope ur feeling better! Congrats on the weight loss too! Its hard work!
i hope your getting a chance to rest up.

Afm: i'll 2nd the sex talk nd agree sex in the shower very uncomfortable. Lol. I notice too when we first started dating i felt more intrigued and limber to do diff things, but now that i am 30, the couch or bed is good for me lol. My sex drive is gone.. it sucks. He always wants it and i just do it so i can go eat and watch tv lol. I hope it comes back. I think the meds i take effect my drive.,
Anywho my zach is starting to crawl! He is doing like an army ccrawl, e drags his legs lol its so cute.

Well off to bed, night ladies! :flower:

Can you guys have your men talk to mine please? I cannot get laid to save my life! :dohh:

Lol! Is your sex drive in overdrive?
I remember being like that when i was pregnant both times. I wanted to bang constantly lol.

:wave: sleeping pillow humper here during pregnancy lol

He should wanna get it in now! Soon it'll be hard to find the time!

To entice the hubby i would get dressed up and be the naughty dancer lol pretty funny with 9 month belly but it worked.... Maybe give that a whirl :)

He's too lazy. We keep talking about it and he just won't. It's been weeks. It comes in spurts. We'll do it constantly for a week then nothing for a couple of weeks. I don't get it!

Army: yay go little zach how exciting! I love the army crawl and the air hump when they are trying to crawl it's so cute!

Darlin:I wish I had sex drive all mick wants to do is Have sex lol but I use to offer up the foreplay all the time when it was me wanting and not him worked everytime!

I think pregnancy can put the men off abit, I know omce baby was kicking oh was weirded out by sex.
But once id had jamie we couldn't stop ;)
Thanks ladies im hoping this is it, I was worried it was late ovulation but my cm is gone so im assuming I have plus its not that kind of pain, its like sharp pains and twinges. Plus my lower back is killing me but I reckon its from the hormones im not used to it and its making everything sensitive.

How are you doing abi?

I agree Redrose its didn't with mick the first time but the second time he wasn't so into it and then we had sex just before I was term and he got all freaked out and said it felt weird like he could feel the babies head then when I got checked and my cervix was completely thinned 3cms and could stretch to a 5 the midwife said yep that was definitely the babies head he was feeling eeeewwww lol I felt so bad for him because mum and I were constantly teasing him and telling him to get over it and just have sex with me to bring baby on when the whole time he was telling the truth and it must have been really gross for him :haha:

TBH this is an issue we have when I am not pregnant too :( and I didn't have a vaginal birth so he never saw anything that would have turned him off since I had the csection. He didn't get to see any of it. I honestly wonder about him sometimes and have wondered if he should get checked because I feel like he has such a low sex drive for a man.

We got our cs date today. It's set for 42wks on May 16th if Avery doesn't come on his own. That's DH and my dad's bday :haha: I can't believe I will be 35wks at my next appt :shock: It's all coming so fast!

Mrs. B you are so close!! I can't wait to hear about your LO's arrival! :D

Hopefully it's nothing hun. Would there be quite alot of pain that went with blocked tube?
According to statistics only 25% of normal fertile couples Conceive in the first yr which is crazy!
Even if you have the testing done and nothing comes up it may give you a sense of peace and be able to relax that as much as it sucks you know it's possible but then again if there is something there is amazing technology these days that can make it possible!

Haha about the shower that has definitely happened to me before and it is certainly not fun!
I like getting creative it heats up the sex life makes it exciting!

We share the same birthday don't we? November 25th? It would be a great birthday present for sure especially for you with how much this has been hard on you.

I hope you get your bfp and not have to get the testing though hun.

I hope my tests get here tomorrow but now I am starting to think it could also be a returning as phoenix usually only has the 1 feed during the night and I always get pregnancy symptoms when I get af so who knows.
Yes I also hope its nothing but I just have that gut feeling and its hard to shake until I get checked out you know?
Im not sure if blocked tubes causes pain in-between cycles, everything I have read said it often goes undetected because most woman dont have any symptoms except extra painful menstruation, but I have always had bad cramps ever since I started getting af so its easy for me to not notice. Yeah thats true about the tons of technology they have available now, its just the cost of them are so much its kind of intimidating lol.
Yes we do share the same birthday! I forgot for a sec there haha, your the only person I met who has the same birthday as me:thumbup: hopefully we get our Nov/Dec miracles:)
Did you test yet?

Abii: i really really hope this is it for you. Since you conceived before its seems really slim that you would have problems. I think dh masterbating behind ur back probably played a big part. You got 2nd string instead of 1st string
Try to remain hopeful, i know ttc can be so draining emotionally but soon it will all be worth it :hugs:
Yeah thats what I thought too thats why its so frustrating. I cant be sure he hasn't been doing it behind my back, but I am trying to trust his word:thumbup: we have been having sex every day so if hes still masturbating behind my back then we have some other issues to work on, but we will see. When he gets the SA done I heard he cant masturbate or have sex for like a week before the test so that will interesting lol.
Thank you:hugs: I know it will be worth it, just wish it would stop taking so long haha.

How are you doing abi?
I am alright, supposedly 2dpo today but were gonna get one more bd in tonight before we take a break, just to cover all "fertile" times.
This cycle is the cycle of truth for us I feel so nervous, its like watching a really good show and someone we like is about to get eliminated, thats the only way I can explain the feeling(if that made sense:dohh:)
I have a good feeling for you this cycle, I think the clomid is the boost your body needed:) cant wait to see your bfp update:winkwink:

Darlin: Im sorry to hear about Logan:( poor little guy, hope he is feeling better. As for your hubs not giving you any, psh you should just take it lol. You know what turns him on, just keep doing it until he gives in:winkwink::haha:

Abi: the cost really is huge! When we were trying for #1 and I was told my chances were very slim due to me extremely low progesterone we looked into every adoption ivf and what not and the price is just ridiculous! We wanted to do surrogacy so bad as both my sisters had offered but it wasn't legal in Australia at that time but it is now which is great. Either way it goes its great to have a support network even if it's right here with us. Finding out my fertility problems this is where I turned and it helped me get through all the awful years of bfns and heartbreak so I if it does come down to being something wrong I will be here when ever you need :hugs:
I haven't tested yet and I must say I am super super proud of myself I would have usually bought a million and one tests by now and peed on a stick like every 3hr lol but I haven't bought any other than the ones I already took and the ics which haven't come yet. I would say they will probably get here tomorrow, I thought they would be here yesterday but still haven't got them but I will update as soon as I've tested. I honestly think now though that it's af starting to work its way back as phoenix only feeds 5-6 times throughout the day and then once at night and they usually say that af will come back if you go more than 6hrs between feeds on a regular basis and phoenix does 8 hrs between feeds every night. I kinda hope it does to be honest so I don't have to think every month hmm could I be pregnant if I don't get af then I would know.

Darlin: I think they just go through stages especially if the relationship isn't so great. Mick and I for a good almost 2 yrs had the same thing but we were not in the best place relationship wise at all! I feel bad now because our relationship is great and he wants it and I turn him down.
But maybe your dh is just having a faze. I remember I use to ask mick if he was guy lol because he never wanted to have sex it wasn't normal he constantly turned me down.
Hopefully it changes get for you soon.
I also hope my sex drive comes back I haven't looked this good in a long time and mick wants to have sex all the time and I wish I did as well!

Mrs. B you are so close!! I can't wait to hear about your LO's arrival! :D

Thanks hun. If she's not here by Tuesday I an being induced. I've got pregnancy induced hypertension so they don't want to leave her in there past 40 weeks. I would much rather leave her to come by herself but it's for my own safety. Especially as the BP tablets don't seem to be having an effect.

My lovely daughter has also given me her viral infection and I now have a chest infection... Great timing hey??

oh no Mrs. B :( Well hopefully you feel better before labor kicks in or your induction date arrives. Hopefully all goes smoothly. Good Luck!

Mrs you poor thing! It is awful being sick towards the end of your pregnancy! I remember I got really sick at 38 or 39 weeks with phoenix and I was so worried about going into labor and having no energy Luckily I got better. Are you on antibiotics or anything? I hope if you get induced its a nice quick labor for you! How exciting that thw time is almost here for you, make sure you are resting hun being sick and hypertension you must be exhausted!!

Thanks Ladies. Yes I'm on antibiotics, so hopefully they kick in soon. My little girl is still poorly and looks like she had conjunctivitis, but I think it's all part of the same thing. All go at once in this household I tell you!! Midwife told me off for doing housework today, apparently I shouldn't be doing anything other than watching TV!

Omg so Not having a good day :(
I was outside changing the dogs water when I saw a western brown snake in my backyard (most poisonous in australia) so I ran inside to take the dogs and hunter away and by the time I got back out there it was gone and the snake catcher couldn't find it either :(
So now I have the dogs inside as the snake catcher said not to let the dogs or hunter outside as its deadly and hunter and my eldest dog don't get along hunter torments him constantly and pav is getting old, anyway pav was asleep and hunter came up behind him and scared him and pav bit him on the face and had cut his eye and given him a black eye :( I don't know whether or not to try and find another home for him as he just does not get along with hunter at all or continue to try and teach them both???? Really torn and sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->