Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Yay for your positive opk!!! Hopefully this will be your cycle and you don't have to go through all the testing.
Dh had to have his sa done before they would test me so its a good idea for you to get that out of the way.
Lol ladies have will have had more sex in 4 days than I have in 12 weeks :haha: since I've lost all this weight dh has been on me like a school boy lol but I must admit it's much more comfortable now as I am more confident, I cant wait to be at my goal weight! I have lost 5cm off my hips waist and chest in 2 weeks I am stoked! Being sick at the moment though sucks as I am not exactly able to exercise :(

Yay for your positive opk!!! Hopefully this will be your cycle and you don't have to go through all the testing.
Dh had to have his sa done before they would test me so its a good idea for you to get that out of the way.
Lol ladies have will have had more sex in 4 days than I have in 12 weeks :haha: since I've lost all this weight dh has been on me like a school boy lol but I must admit it's much more comfortable now as I am more confident, I cant wait to be at my goal weight! I have lost 5cm off my hips waist and chest in 2 weeks I am stoked! Being sick at the moment though sucks as I am not exactly able to exercise :(
Yes, that would be nice but I am not getting my hopes up, last cycle was too much and I dont want to go through that again. Im not even going to test until af is due which is either the 29th or 30th mainly because I only have 2 tests left haha.
Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the great work:thumbup: I am finally 5lbs below my pp weight and my dh keeps telling me to wear leggings lmao:dohh: I know its just so he can see my butt better:haha:

Well at least of you hold out on the testing there won't be all the am I aren't that comes with early testing because honestly we just torture ourselves with the early testing lol but I am one of the worst culprits for it!

Lol about the leggings and congrats on the weight loss also!
I have never ever had a bum but since exercising and dping squats there is a bit of shape to it and I swear micks hand is permanently attached to it lol.
I think if I feel a bit better this afternoon I might go on the bike for half hr but just steady riding rather than the spinning I usually do! I really really enjoy working out now and we eat so good mostly organic and all clean eating (with the naughty treat here and there)
Have you been dieting and exercising to lose your weight?
I think I love clean eating so much because it's not dieting but it's healthy food that tastes delicious and is great for you! I am so happy dh has gone along with it to because before he was not open to it at all and now he has tried it he loves most of the things I cook!

Well at least of you hold out on the testing there won't be all the am I aren't that comes with early testing because honestly we just torture ourselves with the early testing lol but I am one of the worst culprits for it!

Lol about the leggings and congrats on the weight loss also!
I have never ever had a bum but since exercising and dping squats there is a bit of shape to it and I swear micks hand is permanently attached to it lol.
I think if I feel a bit better this afternoon I might go on the bike for half hr but just steady riding rather than the spinning I usually do! I really really enjoy working out now and we eat so good mostly organic and all clean eating (with the naughty treat here and there)
Have you been dieting and exercising to lose your weight?
I think I love clean eating so much because it's not dieting but it's healthy food that tastes delicious and is great for you! I am so happy dh has gone along with it to because before he was not open to it at all and now he has tried it he loves most of the things I cook!
Yeah thats true haha thats kinda why I want to hold out, but everytime I say that I end up testing early anyway:dohh:
And no I dont really exercise right now, honestly all I did was change my portions and now I make more home-cooked meals(we were horrible about eating out alot). Since were taking a break next cycle we will start a fertility detox(we wanted to do it last cycle but it didn't work out) so we will start exercising and buying more healthy foods:thumbup:
Lol about his hand being attached to you, that must make you feel good though:winkwink:

Yeah definitely makes me feel good but at the same time I feel bad because I am always so tired when we see each other which is usually only 1-2 hrs a day and he tries to get jiggy and its right at dinner bath and bed time so I have been constantly turning him down so he now calls me frigid lol but hopefully with him having the next few days off we can have some naughty time :haha: we did how ever get a spare 10 minutes the other day in the hallway hunter was outside playing and phoenix was a sleep so we took the chance while we had it hehe its amazing how creative or spare of minute you have to be with 2!!!

A detox sounds like a good idea when mick and I fell pregnant with both our boys I was on a health kick its always good to try and be in your best shape and honestly clean eating is so delicious its so fresh and full of flavor and I don't ever get that yuck omg I'm so full feeling it's just right for satisfying the hunger.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks because I have been thinking about whether or not I am pregnant (which it is probably just my mind!) But I had to get up 4 times to pee last night and I have already been a few times today hmmm should be interesting to see what monday brings!

Heya ladies ive a temping question, I woke an hour earlier than usual took my temp it ws 36.2 then took it at my usual time it was 36.27 im not sure which is more accurate! The one I took once I woke or the ome at my usual time?

Go with the one when you got up as it was a rested temp and the other one would not have been. There is only .07 of a degree between them anyway hun so its not that much difference.

How exciting that it was day 14 of your cycle that you got your post opk as well hun that a great text book cycle so far!

Heya ladies ive a temping question, I woke an hour earlier than usual took my temp it ws 36.2 then took it at my usual time it was 36.27 im not sure which is more accurate! The one I took once I woke or the ome at my usual time?
Honestly, I would go by the first temp.
Usually when I get up before I take my temp I lay back down for about an hour then take it again and go with that temp(thats only if I forget to take it completely tho lol) otherwise, if I still take it before I get up then I go with that temp always:thumbup:

Yeah definitely makes me feel good but at the same time I feel bad because I am always so tired when we see each other which is usually only 1-2 hrs a day and he tries to get jiggy and its right at dinner bath and bed time so I have been constantly turning him down so he now calls me frigid lol but hopefully with him having the next few days off we can have some naughty time :haha: we did how ever get a spare 10 minutes the other day in the hallway hunter was outside playing and phoenix was a sleep so we took the chance while we had it hehe its amazing how creative or spare of minute you have to be with 2!!!

A detox sounds like a good idea when mick and I fell pregnant with both our boys I was on a health kick its always good to try and be in your best shape and honestly clean eating is so delicious its so fresh and full of flavor and I don't ever get that yuck omg I'm so full feeling it's just right for satisfying the hunger.

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks because I have been thinking about whether or not I am pregnant (which it is probably just my mind!) But I had to get up 4 times to pee last night and I have already been a few times today hmmm should be interesting to see what monday brings!
Awh lol well Im sure you guys will have some time soon, I can only imagine how hard it is with 2 kiddos so I give you props for getting creative in that hallway:winkwink: the most creative we get is the shower and sometimes the couch..and well back when we first got together we did it in his car alot:rofl:
Yes I am already looking forward to the break next cycle and I cant wait to start our detox. We live in a gated community that has a gym, so we can go workout anytime we want but my husband usually works until late at night(gets off at 9 but doesn't get home until 10 most of the time & the gym is only open until 8) and I dont drive yet:dohh: I would love to walk but its about 5 miles from my house so thats just not an option with a lo haha.
Awh well I saw that you guys are going to start trying, maybe we will be bump buddies soon too:flower: we want to have 3 kids so Im a little envious of you:haha: I hope you get your bfp on Monday:thumbup:
I am not feeling good about this cycle at all but Im actually okay with it surprisingly:book:
I should be ovulating anytime(I got a dark positive this morning so Ill take one more later to see if it gets lighter) but I just dont feel like its going to happen. I hate myself for going back and looking at my old charts because it just raised alot of concern, I think thats why Im so doubtful now:dohh:

Abii: what kind of concerns came from looking at your charts you think? It's great that you have been charting as you can print those out and show them to your dr. I would also suggest seeing a naturopath if your into that kind of thing. That's what we did when we were ttc #1 I saw her for 8 months and she gave me a whole heap of different herbs and I had never bet better before in my life! She also gave me a liquid herb called chase tree which was to trigger my progesterone but we didn't fall pregnant whilst seeing her but the herbs she gave definitely helped I went from a 60-90 day cycle to a 29-30 day cycle with her herbs it was great!!

We use to get all kinds of creative when we were younger with the sex but now it's quick the kids are occupied or asleep for 20 minutes let's get it in lol and as hunter sleeps in our bed we never have sex in our bed so its always on the couch or in the shower or bathroom basin lol fun times!

Sometimes the best cycles can be the one your not so fazed about because it goes by under the radar :) either way bfp or bfp you still have something good to look forward to, I know ideally a bfp would amazing but a detox is great also you will be fit and healthy and will feel better in yourself for when you get a bfp :)

Just s quick up date before I go away for the weekend, ff has confirmed ovulation for yesterday! :) im 1 dpo

Redrose how come there is temps all the way up to monday on your chart? Lol I'm confused. That's exciting about ov though!!! I hope you have a great time away hun and yay you are in the 2ww xx

Ahi just put random temps in to see would ff give me cross hairs lol im impatient lol

Right I thought that may have been why lol I use to do the same thing :)

So I have been doing some calculated and if I had of ovulated the day we had sex then when I tested monday I would have only been 3 weeks and 3 days so I don't even think it would have shown up when I tested but that's not to say I am pregnant just found it interesting is all :) and my due date would also be 4 days before my birthday :)

Lol look at me getting all ahead of myself!

Kirstie: Honestly, I think I either have blocked tubes or it has something to do with my thyroid because we time our bd pretty good.
This cycle will pretty much tell us if something is wrong because we have been bd everyday since the day before I got my +opk, so unless he has low sperm count then that would explain alot but I am trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Thanks for the tips though, I will definitely use them:)
Haha thats funny. I actually really hate shower sex because our showers have always been small no matter where we live lol, and we have tile on the floor so if I get on my knees(tmi haha) they will end up bruised the next day, but couch sex is fun and we have done it in his office chair once which was the most exciting I think:blush: but anyways..:haha:
Its true that the best cycles could be the ones ignored but ever since I got concerns about having blocked tubes, I feel like there's no chance so I guess we will see.
I am surprisingly excited to get all the testing done just to see if there are any issues and to finally get them fixed you know? I was even looking into the cost of iui and ivf just so I know all my options. As much as I feel like Im ready, there's just no telling how I will react if there is an issue with me or even both of us:shrug: but of course Im sure the detox will help with any issues too if we have any, which is set in stone.
And awh I hope you are pregnant:) if I got pregnant this cycle baby would be born 10 days after my birthday or maybe even on my birthday(best present ever):haha:

Redrose: Congrats on getting crosshairs:happydance: I decided to put random temps on my chart to see if I would get mine and ff says I am ovulating today. But last night I had cramping really bad it felt worse then af so idk if I ovulated yesterday or maybe I am ovulating today, either way we have been bd everyday:thumbup:
Keeping my fx'd that you get your bfp when you return, and that we will be bump buddies. Have a great trip!:flower:

Hopefully it's nothing hun. Would there be quite alot of pain that went with blocked tube?
According to statistics only 25% of normal fertile couples Conceive in the first yr which is crazy!
Even if you have the testing done and nothing comes up it may give you a sense of peace and be able to relax that as much as it sucks you know it's possible but then again if there is something there is amazing technology these days that can make it possible!

Haha about the shower that has definitely happened to me before and it is certainly not fun!
I like getting creative it heats up the sex life makes it exciting!

We share the same birthday don't we? November 25th? It would be a great birthday present for sure especially for you with how much this has been hard on you.

I hope you get your bfp and not have to get the testing though hun.

I hope my tests get here tomorrow but now I am starting to think it could also be a returning as phoenix usually only has the 1 feed during the night and I always get pregnancy symptoms when I get af so who knows.

This sucks so bad! I am laid in bed wide awake at almost midnight feeling sick to my stomach and I have the worst cramps in my lower abdominal I really think it may be af returning! But the worst part I am soooo exhausted and sick with the flu still so I really need to be sleeping as im sure phoenix will wake soon for a feed and those 2 things are keeping me up! Sorry to have a whinge ladies but I just want to be able to have a good night's sleep this nausea has seriously lasted for over a week now! And I am kind of annoyed at mick as he knows how sick and exhausted I am and I understand he had lack of sleep last night but he is 100% fit and we'll and he goes to sleep and left me with hunter who only fell asleep 20 minutes ago! I told mick at 6 that I was exhausted and needed to go to bed but obviously I couldn't because of phoenix needing to be fed and put down and I didn't think it was fair to go to sleep that early and leave him with thw kids only for him to do exactly that to me while I am sick :(

Sorry I am so behind ladies. It's been crazy here :(

My mom was watching Logan Friday night while we went to child birth classes and he turned blue on her and had to be taken to Children's hospital ER by ambulance :cry: turns out he has croup and with all his other issues it just makes it a little worse. Been keeping an eye on him and he is doing much better.

Logan has been so adorable lately. I think he is finally catching on to the whole Avery thing finally. He's been kissing my belly and patting it the past couple of days. So cute! :cloud9:

Heya ladies just a question, after you ovulate is it normal to still have cramps?
Im def 2 dpo but I just keept getting af like cramps and twinges and def too early to be ovulation

Aww sorry to hear about logan im glad hes ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->