Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Congrats Mrs b how exciting! What a crazy hectic labor you had and very scary at the end you poor thing but great that you did the important part with no pain relief good for you mumma well done! She is beautiful!!

Abi: wooooohhhooooooo congrats hun how unbelievably exciting! I knew this would be your cycle I told you the one you relax more about is the one you will conceive but I think you may be right hubbies alone time was holding you guys back! I'm so happy for you hun this is such great news!!!

Omg!!!! I missed soo much!!! Abii!!!!!!!!! Yah!!!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!! I knew it would happen!!!! Im so glad you didnt have to do any medical testing! :wohoo: :baby:

Congrats mrs. B!! I will read your story as soon as i get some time!

Kristie: so scary bout the snake! I had an expiernce like that too last yr when me and stephen were in the pool. Just a gardener snake but a snake is a snake! Scared the shit out of me lol i picked up stephen amd ran in the house. Then i went back out and unloaded on him with the jet setting on our hose lol.
Poor hunter!!! I really cant believe how often he gets sick! Hope he is doing better.

Darlin: i had the uncomfortable sleeping too wherr it feels better to sit up and sleep. I also have a dh who can be a real asshole too lol. It sounds like we all have men who sit and do their own thing while we are over in the other room juggling a million things and pulling our hair out. Hopefully he helps out more once avery arrives!!! U'll really need the support from him especiallu those first few months at least.
How you feeling otherwise?? Do you have alot heartburn?

Nothig new overe here. Just soooo sick of snow and cold! I want spring already! Oh i signed me and stephen up for toddler classes! It already started but they meet once a week amd the kids do activities and the parents have group discussions. Im really excited! Im hoping there are other parents around my age.

Love you all ladies! :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies, you all are amazing and Im so happy I got to share my journey with you all<3
I cant believe its finally happening:)

Just wondering how many dpo u ladies were when u got a bfp on ics?

Redrose I was 8 or 9 dpo. I was VERY shocked how quick it showed up this time. Idk with DS tho because I tested 2wks after my missed period. I was sick and on some medications so I didn't think anything of it with him.

Well 12 dpo today my wondfo are neg I got a second line on a different brand test but I doubt how accurate, im trying so hard to pull my self together not to fall into that head space of omg what if it never happens! If af shows I will ne concentrating on my health and being a better wife/mother. Im gonna take clomid again but im not gonna stress, enjoy sex again not a chore! I need to look at my positive side, I ovulated for the first time in like a year I reckon. But im so weepy the last few days im trying to shake it, keep my self busy go out with jamie im finding it hard though. I cant understand why its so hard to concieve a second time! We timed it well this cycle. Anyway onwards and upwards!

If you are getting s line as long as it's not a blue dye I'd be a little hopeful

Nah im sure its a dye run, because ive taken the wondfo and all neg. Thanks tho. Ive been such a bitch the last few months on here hormones sky high and I just feel I need to be a nicer person, god these clomid really make me crazy! Im sorry if I was ever rude to anyone x x

Redrose: you definitely haven't been a bitch I think there is times where we all find it rough and may act a little out of character but that's why this place is great as we are all going through very similar or the same situations so we all understand!
Don't give up hope yet on the bfp! But you have the right attitude if you need to go for another cycle be relaxed enjoy sex instead of planning it do something spontaneous and fun and enjoy yourself! Ttc can really consume your happiness, I know it did for me when we were trying for #1 it was awful :( big :hugs: hun

Abii: have you told everyone your big news?! Are you hoping for. Boy or girl? Any names in mind?

Darlin: how are you coming along? So excited for you!

me nd stephen went to our 1st mommy and me class. It went really well. It was. Lil embarrassing during singing time, when we sat in a circle all the kids sat so nicely but stephen ran around in the middle. He refused to sit in my lap. He was so cute tho. He smiled and danced in front of everyone lol. I kept apologizing to all the mothers.

We also just but a twin bed for stephen! I tried getting him to sleep in it tonight but after awhile he started crying so we put him in the crib.

Thats all i got. Hope everyone is doing well. Mrs. B i hope u are doing well with the 2kiddos!

Getting there slowly but surely! I'm so ready. I just realized today that after our appt tomorrow we switch to going every week! :argh:

Darlin: how exciting only 5 more weeks to go!! I cant wait to hear the news!

Army: mummy and me classes sound like fun :) I wish we had stuff like that in roxby!

Afm: I am moving back home in september!! Pretty excited but sad at the same time to leave town but I miss my family and I am sick of being bored and having nothing for hunter!
We have just had a look at our finances and we are really hoping to build a house before we get there in september. We worked it out and we could have 15000 saved by the end of July maybe more so we will have our deposit and hopefully get approved to start building! It would be amazing to move down there into our own house! We are not to sure how we will go with having a bad credit rating but hopefully with the savings we will have it won't be a problem.
Omg I went to volleyball tonight and the team we played should have definitely been a grade (we are b grade) and one of the guys spiked thw ball so hard and it smashed me in the face :( the whole left side of my face is throbbing!

Redrose I hope you are well!

Abi how's it all going?

Hope u guys can build a home! That would be awesome. We are in the same boat. We are hhoping to save a big deposit to override our not so good credit.

Omg sooooo excited! I spoke to my dad today and he is 1:quite wealthy and 2: has alot of investment businesses and has just started getting into building investment properties so knows a whole load about where and what to buy, so I asked him about the company we wanted to go through but my dad has a builder that gives him good rates as dad is building 2 houses with him in the next year and will continue to do so for a few yrs and said if we find the land he will get us a deal with his builder!!!!! So we found land for around the 130,000 mark and we can build a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for 285,000 which is ridiculously cheap here!!! I asked him about our credit and what not but because mick earns so much and we could have the 20000 deposit by September we shouldn't have any problems. I am soooo unbelievably excited we will Fx finally have our own home! We are sitting down with thw builder and what not in september and hopefully be moving into our own house by February next yr!

Darlin: what kind of deposit so you have to have over there and what is pricing like for a house? We always find that America is alot cheaper with most things like cars clothes ans what not so I am interested to know about housing also :)

Awww that all sounds so good hun! Im really glad you guys are moving, it sounds like u will be so happy to have your family close!

That sound great kristie! Here that's expensive! :haha: our house was a bank owned property because the ppl before us couldn't pay their bills. We got it for 100k built in 2005 with 3 bed 2.5 bath 1800sqft. Since we fixed all the bad carpets and holes in the wall etc. when we sell we can sell for the same price as any of the neighboring ones for about 160k.

Holy crap! You would never be able to buy a house for 100km here 285k is extremely cheap these days a standard 4 bedroom in a known area is around 450-500k! My dad's house is a 3 bed 2 bathroom 2 storey and its worth 760k :( I would love to have the expenses you guys have we would be ridiculously rich lol. What is a standard wage like though? Like here a standard full time 3hrs a week job in retail is around 600-800 a week not including weekends.
In the mining though the new role that mick has just been put up to start learning when you get to the highest grade is 5500 a week take home! But he is a good 3 yrs away from that wage.
What about daycare? How much is daycare do you know?
It ranges here from 75-105 for a full day

Yeah if we had your wages we'd be rich! :haha: DH has a good job with a good salary and he brings in about $2k total a month. Daycare for cheap daycare when I was looking for Logan is $61 for 2 half days a week. Normally it's a few hundred dollars a week for daycare. That's why I stay at home. If we did daycare and I worked it would take my whole wage just to put him in daycare. When I worked retail it depended on where. I worked at just a clothing store and made like $500/month then I worked at a nice upscale department store with great commission opportunities and made $1500/month but that was with a lot of work and long hrs on my feet. It wasn't guaranteed since it was commission but it was pretty good because it was a rich neighborhood. Do you pay for healthcare? Here it's like $200 per paycheck so twice a month for just me and DH and it includes dental and vision. Then we have to pay copays ($25/ dr. visit) and sometimes meet a deductible before they pay for things like surgeries and procedures. I guess it seems like it's comparable. I mean your wages compared to your living costs. Here are the things I find fun to hear.

Loaf of Bread? Here $1.99
Milk? Here $2.79
Eggs? $1.50
Can of formula? $17 for a small can of similac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly