Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

People are so dumb! I don't think there is anything wrong at all with rehoming pets as long as you do it properly and don't just drop at the shelter. I'm so sick of this mentality that pets are just as or more important than children. Uh, no. By all means treat them properly but you will not cause a pet emotional damage by adopting them out to someone else. As long as it is a proper home for them. I'd rather them be with a new family that is better suited than be selfish and try to cram them in a small living environment where I have zero time for them.

Redrose unfortunately it was on a public page so anyone that lives in my town can comment so I can't delete them :(

Darlin I agree! It is really hard for us to re home our dogs but it has to be done we have no where else to live and won't be able to afford a mortgage and rent while building so michaels parents is the only option! They are going to loving homes where the owner have dogs already and are looking for a friend I'm sure they will be fine.

Contractions are back and boy are they painful. Just finished my friends cake and now I'm trying to hurry up and eat while DS naps. Then I might try hopping on my ball for a bit and see what happens :thumbup:

Ooo exciting times hun. Hopefully he waits a few more days though so you are past 37 weeks give those little lungs the best fighting chance.

DH has a sleep study appointment scheduled for Next Tuesday evening. He has to be at the place at 8:30 and sleep there all night while they study him. He has sleep apnea and will be getting studied for a machine to wear while he sleeps and stuff. I bet he will come then! :haha:

Lol that would be the way! Mick had just gone and hired some movies when my labor kicked in Needless to say he only got about 15 minutes into it but as soon as labor was over he was back in that couch finishing what he started lol bloody hopeless! My mum was so angry at him as she was cleaning up the mess while he watched a movie!
How are you feeling about the vbac? Have you don't any hypnobirthing or anything? Are you planning on trying to go natural or don't mind opting for pain relief?

We are doing some hypnobirthing/relaxation techniques and I am planning on trying to go natural. If I need any meds I don't mind but I'd rather go without just because with the vbac I'm worried about not progressing properly and also I don't want anymore nerve damage like I have from getting the spinal last time :(

Abii: these are the pics from my corny reveal :haha: I know some people don't understand or care for reveals, but for the pregnant woman it means everything to them :) :thumbup:
My sil did one too because she loved mine so much, she did cupcakes too but instead of having them all filled with the color of the sex, she only had 1 filled so everyone had to take a bite and only one person had the answer. it was cute.

Kristie: How exciting he is potty training! how did you start the whole conversation and game plan with that? i'd love to know!! lol I just bought a potty chair and thats as far as I have gone..lol Stephen doesnt say much yet. I know he understands me, but he can't tell me wee wee yet etc.
My boys honestly are the cutest thing together. I think i remember one or two times when zach was first born , stephen hit him on the head. But I talked to him sternly and told him to be nice to zach and ever since then he always pats zach on the head now, brings him his bottle, passes him toys, plays peek a boo with him...its sooooo cute. Zach can chase stephen around now too in his walker. I love watching them play together.

Attachments

• Droid X2 11-6-11 552.jpg
    Droid X2 11-6-11 552.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 3
photo time!

Attachments

• 20131130_193625.jpg
    20131130_193625.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140329_130025.jpg
    20140329_130025.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Darlin: good for you I hope you go natural you will have much more control over your body especially for a vbac but if you do end up having pain meds you will have done all you can do and there is no shame in that at all! I can't wait to hear about your labor story :)

Army: oh look at those beautiful boys they look so cute together!
As far as toilet training for months and months now we have been trying to get hunter to go on the potty we tried sticker charts, chocolate rewards, stamp rewards coin rewards and nothing absolutely nothing would work the most we got out of him was mum wees then we would go to the potty or toilet and he would start screaming no no so we would stop again and try in a few weeks. I honestly can't say what worked but instead of trying to make him go mick just started taking him to the toilet with him everytime he went and would say see big boys wee in the toilet why doesn't hunter give it a go or just show him that's where they go then while we were away he kept taking his pants and nappy off running to the toilet lifting his shirt and putting his willy in the toilet but wouldn't go so I thought that was at least some progress but 2 days we were sat on the couch and he had no pants on and just told me and and went to the toilet lol he even went everytime he was taken at daycare yesterday which was amazing but we did have 3 accidents when he got home which sucked but I'm sure that will happen. It works better if he has no pants on at all I think he feels a bit to secure with jocks and pants on and just goes. I also ask him every 5 minutes if he needs to go to constantly remind him. I guess a huge helper is to let him go nudey on the bottom half all the time so he isn't wetting in a nappy all the time and just have the potty on stand by and when he does a wee on the floor (messy I know) you sit him on it and say this is where we go wee wees, its good to just get him aware and I'm sure he will pick up the words soon.

Awh Army I love hershey kisses around the ultrasound, thats super cute:) and those cupcakes look yummy lol

Thanks kristie. Ya stephen cant pull off his pants yet either. Maybe ill just try sitting him on there when dad goes to poop lol

Im soooooo happy, i feel girly again! I broke into the 60's!! Weighed myself in at 169 today! I felt so good i started painting my toes and fingers. Putting on makeup lol for months i've been rocking sweats with my hair thrown up in a sloppy pony tail. Today i brought out the short shorts! Lol

Woohoooo go you army thats so exciting! It feels so nice to start hitting those goals hey! And even better to dress yourself up a bit and not feel frumpy and yuk!

I have been a bit bad the last week not exercising but as of next week I am back on the horse, I forgot how shit you feel when you don't eat good or exercise! So lethargic and just awful. My house is a pit also so a huge weekend of cleaning on for me yay (not)
Phoenix is finally getting back some normal sleeping I think. He has been a pain since we went away I think because the family we caught up with were constantly holding him and rocking him to sleep :( but he slept 2 long blocks today and went down at 8 and didn't wake till 2:45 which is great hopefully he sleeps till its time to get up now :)

You know whats weird? Ive been bad too!! Well eating wise i've been good. Nothing but soups and fruit and veggies, with an occassional grilled burger now and then :haha: but i have not ran at all! No exercising. So im shocked i went down! When i was working out alot the scale hardly moved. Weird!

I know what you mean about feeling awful sometimes when you let it go for awhile. Its hard to juggle kids, house, work ,eating right and exercising.

Hope phoenix gets back on track for you!

Well done army I wish I could get a hold and try loose more weight, so hard with easter so close

Omg ladies I finally got a positive opk! :happydance:

Army: it most certainly is hard juggling all of the above! I was so tired last night that I completely forgot to out all the left overs in the fridge so got up this morning to a pan full of carbonara :( phoenix slept really well yesterday and last night so I am hoping he is going back to normal now after a week out of routine. I suppose the only good thing about hunter hating routine is that he could and would sleep anywhere but phoenix logos routine and only likes to sleep in his bed :(

Redrose: yay how exciting this is your second month if a positive opk yeah? And on cd 15 thats great! Fx you catch the egg!

lots of dust redrose :dust: I hope it happens soon for you! I'm sure with the clomid your time will come soon!!! im excited for you!

afm:Loving life right now! I love being a mom!! :) Some days are stressful but I love waking up to my boys each morning, Giving me hugs and kisses. :cloud9: its the greatest thing in the world. I took stephen to the park today and seeing his big smile everytime he went down the slide and seeing him jump up and down and clap for how happy he was made my day. I cant imagine life without my kids. I dont know how some moms just abandon and neglect their kids.
My brother and sil drop their daughter off at my parents EVERY weekend just so they can go have fun even when she is sick and teething! and during the week they put her in daycare even though they are at home!!!!!! Drives me bonkers! I always have to bite my tongue at get togethers when I really wanna tell them off. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Army I completely agree I can't stand situations like that especially with my fertility problems it really hots close to home with that sort of stuff.
A 3yr old girl went missing for 2 days last week and it has come out that she was taken amd held captive because of her dad's drug debt! These people should be ashamed. I love my kids and I love having them around yes its nice to go out every so often (which we actually take our kid's as we have no one to babysit) but we have friends that do the same thing drop there son off at her mums almost every weekend so they can go out and still go to thw big music festivals and take drugs its not cool! She even put a post up on instagram the other of a meme saying my dad likes sugar so much he puts it up his nose! Wtf!!!!!
I also love being a mum and hunter is finally starting to settle down with the aggressive behavior towards phoenix and they have been playing so nicely hunter has been playing peek a boo with him, laying down with him on the floor saying awww cuddles so cute. He was playing a game with him today pulling the blankets off him then crumpling them up really quick and tucking him back in phoenix was hysterical hunter is really the only one he laughs for :)
I have been feeling so down the last few days I think my hormones maybe going on a crazy whirlwind I don't have any reason to be sad at all. Mick and I are the happiest we have been in about 7 yrs, hunter is toilet training (no nappies during the day since Wednesday now!), phoenix is getting back to normal with his sleeping so I dunno hormones is the only thing I can put it down to but I wish it would go away I feel like I'm in such a funk and I have ten tonne of cleaning to do!

Darlin: you've been really quiet how's things going over there with you?

Arrgh having such a bad few days with phoenix the poor bugger.
I have worked out I need to completely cut out dairy but have been naughty the last 2 days now my poor bubba has a big belly ache! Last night we were up every half hr feeding and upset he is still wide awake now despite trying to put him down 3 times ad he is falling asleep at the breast. I feel awful :( I hope it's just the dairy and not a sleep regression but by the smell of his facts lol I'm pretty sure it's the dairy and he hasn't pooped since yesterday morning and he is usually a 2-3 times a day kid!
On a brighter note hunter has been solely in jocks since Friday other than naps and he even went to day care today in jocks, I cant believe how well he is doing! He still won't poo on the toilet but that's ok it will come in time
How is everyone else going?
Redrose did ff confirm o?
Darlin: I've been stalking ypur posts and I see you've been having lots of false labor :( I had a tonne of it second time round as well not fun!
Army: I forgot to mention I got books about toilet training to read to hunter and I think that and mick taking him to the toilet to see how big boys go really helped.

Hey ladies! I have not gotten a notification since early April that anything was even going on with this thread! :dohh: BnB has been really bad about that for me lately not just this post. I keep loosing huge gobs of my plug and having contractions that can be timed but they don't get past 10min part and then go away :( I'm so done and over it. I'm ready for him to be here. I am losing hope for him coming early tho. At least we have everything ready and the house all clean. We finally finished the nursery. And here is also a mat pic :)

Attachments

• DSC_0630.jpg
    DSC_0630.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0631.jpg
    DSC_0631.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0634.jpg
    DSC_0634.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg