Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I think I forgot to add my Christmas pictures they turned out amazing....and I added a picture from yesterday, of Gavin's 1st huge snowfall :) :)

Attachments

• 31583_3889133198853_265163818_n.jpg
    31583_3889133198853_265163818_n.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 252370_464553550263309_1645687656_n.jpg
    252370_464553550263309_1645687656_n.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 61301_3889132198828_967425419_n.jpg
    61301_3889132198828_967425419_n.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Gavins 1st Snowfall.jpg
    Gavins 1st Snowfall.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Gavin is Soooooooooo adorbale!! :baby: He looks like he is going to be a future ladies man :thumbup:

He is very cute :) thank you!! And he is already a ladies man, lol :) he loves his pediatrician.

We got about 10inches here. Hubby's back hurt so bad after shoveling, the snow was wet and heavy.

if you have neighbors, you gave them quite a show this morning :munch: lol

We dont have dogs, but we both grew up having dogs and its so funny watching them run outside when theres snow outside.

Oh and congrats on the win over the lions, not what i was hoping for :(

We got about 10inches here. Hubby's back hurt so bad after shoveling, the snow was wet and heavy.

if you have neighbors, you gave them quite a show this morning :munch: lol

We dont have dogs, but we both grew up having dogs and its so funny watching them run outside when theres snow outside.

Oh and congrats on the win over the lions, not what i was hoping for :(

Yeah I figured you didn't want the packers to win lol :) but they did, the game was close, so they must've played a good game. I watched the 1st 30 minutes of it, but then Gavin takes his bath at 8 pm.

I am so happy that next weekend's game is at noon on Sunday...we usually go over to my parents house, and have snacks with them and watch it together so it's nice when they are earlier games.

My hubby just got his Christmas bonus from work (about 500.00 dollars) he went out with my dad on Saturday and bought a snowblower... he couldn't get it working so he had to go ask the neighbor for help (since he has one) but he finally got it working...

It is so nice to have a snowblower since Hubby gets up at about 4:00 am since he has to be at work by 6:00 am. I yelled at him this morning, because he was making too much noise, and Gavin wouldn't go back to sleep, he eventually did and work up at 7:45 am which is a record for him lol.

I am much happier and myself now that I am getting much needed sleep and Gavin is getting much needed sleep. The snow just makes you feel blah...I slept with him when he took his nap from about 1 pm to 3:30 pm, the rocking chair isn't very comfy. lol.

Well we decided on a good decision. We are going to start trying and not thinking about taking birth control or anything. I cannot wait until I get AF so then we could start trying on the next cycle. :) :) Come on AF (or don't come and give me a BFP) or you can just come a little bit early so we can start trying a little bit early lol :)

How have you been doing? Did your Ic's arrive today?

Yeah I figured you didn't want the packers to win lol :) but they did, the game was close, so they must've played a good game. I watched the 1st 30 minutes of it, but then Gavin takes his bath at 8 pm.

I am so happy that next weekend's game is at noon on Sunday...we usually go over to my parents house, and have snacks with them and watch it together so it's nice when they are earlier games.

My hubby just got his Christmas bonus from work (about 500.00 dollars) he went out with my dad on Saturday and bought a snowblower... he couldn't get it working so he had to go ask the neighbor for help (since he has one) but he finally got it working...

It is so nice to have a snowblower since Hubby gets up at about 4:00 am since he has to be at work by 6:00 am. I yelled at him this morning, because he was making too much noise, and Gavin wouldn't go back to sleep, he eventually did and work up at 7:45 am which is a record for him lol.

I am much happier and myself now that I am getting much needed sleep and Gavin is getting much needed sleep. The snow just makes you feel blah...I slept with him when he took his nap from about 1 pm to 3:30 pm, the rocking chair isn't very comfy. lol.

Well we decided on a good decision. We are going to start trying and not thinking about taking birth control or anything. I cannot wait until I get AF so then we could start trying on the next cycle. :) :) Come on AF (or don't come and give me a BFP) or you can just come a little bit early so we can start trying a little bit early lol :)

I yell at my hubby all the time when he makes noise when LO is sleeping or napping:growlmad: lol I love when baby sleeps because it's a nice lil break for mommy, and he just goes around the house banging pots and pans:growlmad::dohh:

:happydance: Yah on ttc!!!!!! I really want to be pregnant again, I loved being pregnant :) Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

My IC's came today and :bfn: BUT I did take an opk and ++++++++!!!!! So my m/c made me O a week late (cd22 today) So as soon as i saw the +opk I went on a hunt for dh and :sex: :rofl: lol Gonna go at it again tom. night just to cover our bases.

Are you gonna use opks or anything if you don't get your bfp? Or just bd and if it happens it happens?

I yell at my hubby all the time when he makes noise when LO is sleeping or napping:growlmad: lol I love when baby sleeps because it's a nice lil break for mommy, and he just goes around the house banging pots and pans:growlmad::dohh:

:happydance: Yah on ttc!!!!!! I really want to be pregnant again, I loved being pregnant :) Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

My IC's came today and :bfn: BUT I did take an opk and ++++++++!!!!! So my m/c made me O a week late (cd22 today) So as soon as i saw the +opk I went on a hunt for dh and :sex: :rofl: lol Gonna go it again tom. night just to cover our bases.

Are you gonna use opks or anything if you don't get your bfp? Or just bd and if it happens it happens?

I absolutely loved my pregnancy. It was very scary in the beginning just because I had bleeding and a lot of cramping, I really didn't know what to expect lol. We found out we were expecting at 3 weeks and 3 days...my body just told me something was different.

Yay for the positive OPK. :) We used opk's when we got pregnant with Gavin...I even took a picture of the opk...then I took a hpt at 10 dpo...and it came out BFP :) :) So when will you be testing, I really hope you get your BFP :) :)

Make that dh go and go and go :) :) I believe you will get your BFP, I have been definitely praying for you. :happydance:

We have decided in January of 2014 (if we aren't pregnant by then) we will be starting to use opk's. But for now, if it happens, it happens. :)

I absolutely loved my pregnancy. It was very scary in the beginning just because I had bleeding and a lot of cramping, I really didn't know what to expect lol. We found out we were expecting at 3 weeks and 3 days...my body just told me something was different.

Yay for the positive OPK. :) We used opk's when we got pregnant with Gavin...I even took a picture of the opk...then I took a hpt at 10 dpo...and it came out BFP :) :) So when will you be testing, I really hope you get your BFP :) :)

Make that dh go and go and go :) :) I believe you will get your BFP, I have been definitely praying for you. :happydance:

We have decided in January of 2014 (if we aren't pregnant by then) we will be starting to use opk's. But for now, if it happens, it happens. :)

Thank you!:hugs: I plan on testing Dec. 20th. I should be about 10dpo by then. I am lil worried we may have missed prime time for bd'ing.
We only dtd friday and the day of the +opk on monday.

Did you get pregnant right away with gavin? Our DS took us 14months, so we were worried #2 would take awhile but on our first month we caught the egg.

when are you testing again? I hope af stays away from you. How do you think his family will react if you were pregnant with #2?
I think dh's family will think we are crazy for having one so soon but I want them close together :friends: my sil is trying to get pregnant too and she is the type that everything has to be about her so I could see her being a lil ticked off.

Thank you!:hugs: I plan on testing Dec. 20th. I should be about 10dpo by then. I am lil worried we may have missed prime time for bd'ing.
We only dtd friday and the day of the +opk on monday.

Did you get pregnant right away with gavin? Our DS took us 14months, so we were worried #2 would take awhile but on our first month we caught the egg.

when are you testing again? I hope af stays away from you. How do you think his family will react if you were pregnant with #2?
I think dh's family will think we are crazy for having one so soon but I want them close together :friends: my sil is trying to get pregnant too and she is the type that everything has to be about her so I could see her being a lil ticked off.

No we didn't get pregnant right away, it took us a year in a half to get pregnant. We are also worried a little bit on how long #2 is going to take, that's why I really don't want to take a test (too early) and keep seeing those negatives :(

I think I will be testing January 2nd (if I hold off that long). I don't really want to know (if I am pregnant or not) when Kyle's mom is over. I would have the urge to tell her (if we are pregnant) which I don't want anyone knowing until I am 13 weeks (except for you ladies and my Mother).

His mom will probably be happy for us, she really doesn't butt in to our business too much anymore, she used to a lot...but since Kyle has talked to her, she lets us be.

My parents on the over hand, will probably be shocked, but they know how great of a mother/father we both are...so I am sure they will be excited. I was very scared to tell my parents with Gavin, I texted mom and told her lol :) but they came around. It was hard because Dad was just getting used to me being a wife, then he had to get used to me being a mother too :) :) but he enjoys Gavin so much, and my parents spoil him like crazy. Santa goes to their house too not just our house lol :)

My cousin is kind of like your sister. She has had 2 miscarriages...and she was getting married the same month we are...it's always a competition to her. They never did get married, and she only wanted kids, because she thought they were easy and to make her happy.

I told her, kids aren't like a dog, they are very hard, emotional work. I love being a Mother, but some days I just feel like I want to crawl in to a dark hole.

Yeah, Kids aren't like dogs. My Brother's gf wants a baby ever since I've had baby stephen. My mom told her it's like having a dog...... what?!?!?!?!? really??!?!?!?!?! Me and my mom don't get along at all.
Me and hubby have a lil inside joke now, and whenever we have a stressful day with LO we say "just like a dog"

I can't believe my mom compared having a baby like having a dog. Do dogs keep you up every 2hrs a night to feed and need comfort and rocking constantly? My mom drives me bonkers. I just got off the phone with her a lil bit ago and had to bite my tongue the entire conversation.
Im jealous of your relationship with your mom:cry: I wish I had that. My hubby's mom tho is soooooo great! I love her sooooo much. She is the nicest , sweetest lady.

I agree with you , if i conceive i dont want anyone knowing until after 12weeks...except you guys. But I wish I had someone other than my husband to spill the beans to. I don't talk to any friends from High school anymore. And my sister is an addict and I don't like my mom lol.

I know some days can be tough with a LO!!:wacko: I am a sahm too. But I am looking a for a part time evening job to have some socialization with adults and make some extra cash.
Hubby really doesnt want me to, but he knows we could use some extra cash especially if we want another one.

My baby stephen goes to bed at 6-7pm every night and sleeps until 7am. Usually wakes up once a night around 3-4 for a quick diaper change and nook.
But at 7pm, That is when I kick up my feet and watch all my favorite tv shows and relax :munch:
But I am usually in bed by 11, 12 at the lastest since LO is always up by 7am.

Do you have time each day for you to unwind too? I didn't the first few months when he still needed night feeds, but once 6months hit, I started a routine with him.

Yeah, Kids aren't like dogs. My Brother's gf wants a baby ever since I've had baby stephen. My mom told her it's like having a dog...... what?!?!?!?!? really??!?!?!?!?! Me and my mom don't get along at all.
Me and hubby have a lil inside joke now, and whenever we have a stressful day with LO we say "just like a dog"

I can't believe my mom compared having a baby like having a dog. Do dogs keep you up every 2hrs a night to feed and need comfort and rocking constantly? My mom drives me bonkers. I just got off the phone with her a lil bit ago and had to bite my tongue the entire conversation.
Im jealous of your relationship with your mom:cry: I wish I had that. My hubby's mom tho is soooooo great! I love her sooooo much. She is the nicest , sweetest lady.

I agree with you , if i conceive i dont want anyone knowing until after 12weeks...except you guys. But I wish I had someone other than my husband to spill the beans to. I don't talk to any friends from High school anymore. And my sister is an addict and I don't like my mom lol.

I know some days can be tough with a LO!!:wacko: I am a sahm too. But I am looking a for a part time evening job to have some socialization with adults and make some extra cash.
Hubby really doesnt want me to, but he knows we could use some extra cash especially if we want another one.

My baby stephen goes to bed at 6-7pm every night and sleeps until 7am. Usually wakes up once a night around 3-4 for a quick diaper change and nook.
But at 7pm, That is when I kick up my feet and watch all my favorite tv shows and relax :munch:
But I am usually in bed by 11, 12 at the lastest since LO is always up by 7am.

Do you have time each day for you to unwind too? I didn't the first few months when he still needed night feeds, but once 6months hit, I started a routine with him.

All I know is having a baby and taking care of children is probably the complete opposite of having a dog. Most days my youngest dog sleeps under Gavin's crib, and my oldest dog sleeps on the chair. Now if Gavin was like that, sleeping all day and all night...I wouldn't know what to do with myself, and I guess it would come pretty easy. lol.

Yeah I really wish I had someone to talk to besides hubby as well. I don't talk to my high school friends either. I have a best friend, well friend now...she showed up at my wedding reception which was really nice, but that was the last time I saw her and that was in May. I guess my high school friends and I are completely the opposite. I am only 23, I am married and I have a wonderful baby. I am a family person. My high school friends that I were friends with, they are more into partying, and drinking. That's definitely not me and hubby. He comes home, we eat supper, and watch TV together. lol :) But I think as long as I hear the heartbeat and everything looks good, I may tell other people earlier...I guess it's just a matter of how I feel.

I don't have any brothers or sisters. I have a brother in law and he is in prison until the 17th of December. Then he gets out. I wish my mother in law was like yours. She put a joke on Gavin's Christmas card, that really offended me. She put I will always be there for you (saying this to Gavin) unless I am sick. I am sorry you don't say that, I am glad Gavin doesn't understand yet.

We had a baby get together after Gavin was born, since Kyle's family lives in the cities..we didn't want them to come down twice...saves gas :) she didn't get him anything for his baby "shower". She was so mad at my mom, because my mom got to be in the room with hubby and I when I was having Gavin. And my mom is a go with the flow type of "old" lady. She doesn't cause drama, she let's Kyle and I be. She is definitely not needy at all. Kyle's Mom actually wanted to stay at our house for the month of July (the month Gavin was due). And I don't like to be mean, but she is on crutches, so if I would've had to go to the hospital fast...I wouldn't of had time to wait for her anyways. lol. But she was mad because Mom was here during the month of July. Hello, it is my mother lol and hubby worked all the way up until I got induced...I needed someone to be here at home with me during the day just in case. Luckily, we only live 2 blocks from the hospital.

I was thinking about getting a part time job, but I decided not too. My mom comes over some days, just so I have time by myself, even if it is just going and walking the mall lol. Then hubby and I wouldn't get to see each other either, and I don't really want that. He doesn't get home until 5 pm as it is.

Gavin doesn't go in his crib until about 9:00-9:30 pm he is stuck on taking a bath at 8:00 to 8:20 pm...but hey I can't complain lol :) he doesn't wake up at all during the night, except last night we woke up about 3 and talked to himself for an hour in a half lol weird I know.

I get "me" time around 6:00 pm...that is when I take my bath, and put on some relaxing music. :) I usually rest in there for a good hour. So it's always nice to wind down. We sometimes watch a movie usually on Friday nights or Saturday nights...since he doesn't work the next day. I fall asleep if it's after 10 pm though...so no point of me picking out the movie. lol.

Well I think AF is hitting me, I have been crampy all day long. I really wish she would just come, or I would get my BFP :) I hope that's not too much to ask for lol.

Do you have all your christmas shopping done?

finally i got to a computer lol. so whos testing etc? i think im in the 2ww and think i had and annovulatory cycle, i had a strong positive opk on sunday and monday and it was neg yesterday and we BD sat and sunday so well see lol had some really bad cramping monday afternoon it was so bad i could hardly walk so god knows what that was.

I think I am about to o which I am so excited about!!! It's only cd12 for me I don't usually o till some where between cd20-30 so I am very excited so I will hopefully be joining you ladies in the tww. I think most of us are actually ttc rather than ntnp as we are all keeping track of our cycles in some way.

Kitteykat:Hubby and I aren't into partying either at all. We just love being home and with each other.
Before LO tho, we would drink on the weekends occasionally at home and play diff. games together:drunk: But since LO we don't drink anymore.

That's too bad af might be showing up. I could of swore af was coming last month, i had all the usual cramping signs and i was so shocked when it didn't.

I have all my xmas shopping done. We just buy things for the nephews(no neices yet) and his parents and mine.
I hope i can be the first to give a neice to both sides!!

d1kt8r: 1dpo here!!!!! :wave: I am so excited to test!! i plan on testing dec. 20th.

kristie: lol ya i think we all were ntnp and we all got excited so now we are all ttc

I think so lol but oh we'll at least we are all kinda in the same position and have people to talk to.

I will be surprised if AF doesn't come lol.

Everyone is ttc except for me :( maybe I should start using opk's (but I won't tell hubby) hehe, he doesn't want to know anyways.

So from my cyclendar (I used it when I got pregnant with Gavin/along with opks). I would have ovulated today yay....hubby and I will definitely have a go tonight on things...hehe!!!

Then it says that my period is due on Christmas Day :) So I think I may take one Christmas Day!! YAY...if I hold out that long.

Maybe we will start ttc, I could take a relaxed approach to that...yeah right lol lol I am so excited.

So I on Ovulation Day...so tomorrow is DPO 1 for me....

finally i got to a computer lol. so whos testing etc? i think im in the 2ww and think i had and annovulatory cycle, i had a strong positive opk on sunday and monday and it was neg yesterday and we BD sat and sunday so well see lol had some really bad cramping monday afternoon it was so bad i could hardly walk so god knows what that was.

Bad cramping on monday?!?!?!?!?! Well for me with DS, i had pos opk on monday, and then the following 2 days i had BAD BAD CRAMPING, I even thought about going to the er lol. I still have all my posts on here from when i was ttc #1. I like to look back at my 2ww and remember all that i experienced. and that was one symptom for me.....maybe it is for you too!!

I also had bad cramps at night the day after O last month when i got pregnant.

I really hope i get some bad cramping tonight!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->