Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Both of your symptoms sound very promising. I cannot wait to hear the results for you two. :)

Hubby mentioned if we aren't pregnant by next May, we can start buying opk's (if not pregnant by then). So we shall see.

On to the next cycle. Hey if you 2 are pregnant, you better keep checking back here though :) :)

Defiantly will. I still keep in touch with the ladies from bnb that I went through my first pregnancy with its great :)

Nothing new to report here lol :)

So I have a quick question...so if you get your period during the night time would that night be considered Cycle Day 1 or would the next day be Cycle Day 1.

I got my period on Wednesday night, so would that be considered Cycle Day 1.

Nothing new to report here lol :)

So I have a quick question...so if you get your period during the night time would that night be considered Cycle Day 1 or would the next day be Cycle Day 1.

I got my period on Wednesday night, so would that be considered Cycle Day 1.

hmmm, me personally, I'd probably go with the following day, since wed. would be practically over....

I am dying to test too!!!!!!!!! Whenever my bladder is full, my cramping starts acting up again. I never get that normally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every message my body is sending me is saying :flasher: lol..... I think I am gonna say I am 99.9% sure......If I am not then boy! did my body do a good job at punking me!!

I think I am gonna try 6dpo, just for shits and giggles lol Ya never know

Hey me to when my bladder is full my cramping starts. I've got a feeling I am to but I'm trying not to believe it until I see 2 lines lol what an overwhelming Xmas gift that would be! I'm trying to think when I got a pos with max I was 3.5 weeks preg so I think I must have been 10 dpo. So I think I should wait till then at least lol going to be bloody hard though! I hope u post your tests armywife :)

i def. will!!! you too!!!

5dpo today and i got up 3 times to pee last night (waaaayyyy abnormal for me) and my right side it still so achy when i am trying to sleep :headspin: :)

How old is your LO? If i do get my bfp my babies will be 18months apart :wacko: But i think its great they will be so close in age and be able to do the same things together.

Hi, I'm joining you guys, me and DH has had a discussion and we will be NTNP from January. So Happy :)

welcome :flower:
my first month ntnp #2 i got my bfp! and it took 15 months with ds so we were sooooo shocked!

ya never know :) :) :)

Oh I'll post for sure today I'm so green (sick) nausea is wearing me down I don't want to do anything I hope it's a sign :) and my energy levels are super low

my first month ntnp #2 i got my bfp! and it took 15 months with ds so we were sooooo shocked!

Thank you :) I'm in a similar situation to how you were...it took us 2 years to have the first. I don't want to get pregnant straight away but I don't want to wait another 2 years either, so we came to this decision. I

Right I can't wait any longer testing when I can't hold in my pee anymore lol ill post a pic of the result xx

Ok here it is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
wish i knew how to tweak! lol I don't even know what tweaking is.

Your symptoms sound great!!! Yaah to puking and low energy!!! :sick:

Is the second line supposed to show in the second box on top? I;ve never used one like that before...im use to the ic's lol.

Thank you :) I'm in a similar situation to how you were...it took us 2 years to have the first. I don't want to get pregnant straight away but I don't want to wait another 2 years either, so we came to this decision. I

We were thinking the same thing. We were like "well DS took 15 long hard months of actively trying, we better get the ball rolling with NTNP in case its another 15 months."

I couldnt believe it when i saw 2 lines on the first month ntnp......And then i read online of so many women having a hard time with #1 and then having #2 come right away.

It's sposed to be where the T is on the white plastic
Symptoms are all over the place go from nausea to wanting to eat eat eat lol
I don't no how to tweak either I wish I did

I don't see anything on the pregnancy test, sorry :(

But it's still a little early for you right. I am so excited, my period is almost done...so tomorrow is CD5...Yay on to a new cycle, cannot believe that my period is already done. YAY.

I have high hopes for the next cycle!! Nothing else is new here, hung with family today...and made Christmas cookies.

Yeah it's way to early just tout I would do one for laughs :) I'm only about 5-6 dpo

i did one for laughs this morning too lol.

6dpo- way to early i know, i couldn't resist.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpg
    IMG_1103.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member