Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

My bad cramping has arrived!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! :happydance:

2dpo and i feel like absolute shit!! I've never been so happy to feel so crampy before!
Woke up this morning and af cramps have been here and are constant :thumbup:

How u feeling d1kt8r??

Btw- i changed the name of the thread so people dont get confused when joining and wondering why we are all not going with the flow of ntnp lol :blush: C'mon BFP!!!!

I was all for ntnp in the beginning, but since the m/c last month, it totally changed how i felt. seeing that bfp made me so happy.

Yay that's so exciting dawn!!!! I am keeping everything crossed for that this is your sticky bfp!!!
I am feeling very crap today feeling really sick so I think I have got hunters sickness! It probably doesnt help that I got about an hours sleep broken from 10:30-2:30 and then slept from 4-5 so needless to say I am exhausted! Hunter had a really bad night very sick little bubba!
I am so confused as to what's happening with o I think my body was gearing up ready to go an then decided hmm I will wait a while lol but oh well I can be patient!

Yucky not feeling good at all today. I have a lot of cm so we shall see. I am still not going to test until the end of this month though. I hate seeing bfn :( I have been cramping like crazy...but still not giving up yet.

Yay ArmyWife :) so exciting....I really hope you get your BFP :) :)

FYI: I may not be on for a while, my laptop is acting up..and has crashed five times today...so my parents will be getting me a new laptop for an early Christmas present. I am getting one this weekend. :happydance:

So I hope to be on if not Saturday but Sunday, I wish the best of luck to those who decide to test this weekend. I for sure am not going to be testing, I promise on that one. :thumbup:

Army wife I was a bit crampy yesterday and also felt sick hmmmm lol today I'm a bit achy but nothing I can't handle haha

Well ladies, how is everyone doing? I had a rough night with little man last night, we stayed at Mom and Dad's house...and he woke up every hour. :(

I got bad news...Af has arrived today. :( But I am still in high hopes that I will get by BFP soon :) I have to have faith, I have no choice. So I am on to the next cycle!! I wish my cycle would start becoming regular, it would be nice.

Babydust to all of you who haven't gotten your period yet.

Found out today I have hypothyroidism (low thyroid) and I have to start meds. We will be putting off TTC for a bit now :(

Found out today I have hypothyroidism (low thyroid) and I have to start meds. We will be putting off TTC for a bit now :(

I really don't know wat hypothyroidism is; but I am so sorry to hear that. Do you know when you will be able to try again?

I really don't know wat hypothyroidism is; but I am so sorry to hear that. Do you know when you will be able to try again?

It's where your thyroid doesn't produce enough hormones. It's the reason I've not lost any baby weight, I'm super fatigued even after a full night's sleep, bad memory loss, and my anxiety. It also screws with my fertility :thumbup:

I'm actually excited to get it figured out. I should feel a lot better :winkwink:

It's where your thyroid doesn't produce enough hormones. It's the reason I've not lost any baby weight, I'm super fatigued even after a full night's sleep, bad memory loss, and my anxiety. It also screws with my fertility :thumbup:

I'm actually excited to get it figured out. I should feel a lot better :winkwink:

Oh okay...I get it now. Well it's great that you can figure it out. I have very irregular periods, and I wish I knew why that was. But they can't find anything wrong. At least you will feel a lot better too.

Oh okay...I get it now. Well it's great that you can figure it out. I have very irregular periods, and I wish I knew why that was. But they can't find anything wrong. At least you will feel a lot better too.

This doesn't affect my actual af just my ov. It actually can prevent ov. There are a lot of reasons your af can be off. They weren't even going to test me. I went to the midwife and asked if that could be a problem if we ttc and she said yes so she told me to have the dr. do bloods and he did when I asked. I had to ask to be tested and investigate myself or they never would have done it.

One of my parents has hypothyroidism, and the other has hyperthyroidism (where the thyroid is overactive). They both take medication for it. I ask for my thyroid levels to be tested about every year and a half or so. I didn't know it could mess with a girl's fertility :(

I've got aching deep in my right side but its to early after my positive
Opk to get AF I remember having the same kinda pain with max fx'd

I've got aching deep in my right side but its to early after my positive
Opk to get AF I remember having the same kinda pain with max fx'd

d1kt8r I am right there with ya :wave:

It's 5am and I slept like shit last night. I got up to pee 4 times and my right side is so achy that I can't get comfortable to sleep. Any side I lay on seems to aggravate it!.......These signs seem all to familiar!! :happydance::happydance:

When you testing? I am going to test sunday at 6dpo lol

Many ill test Xmas day if I haven't got AF it should show by then :) I think I was 10dpo last time when I got a very faint pos:)

Oh and the heartburn I have is just crazy

This doesn't affect my actual af just my ov. It actually can prevent ov. There are a lot of reasons your af can be off. They weren't even going to test me. I went to the midwife and asked if that could be a problem if we ttc and she said yes so she told me to have the dr. do bloods and he did when I asked. I had to ask to be tested and investigate myself or they never would have done it.

If it's any consolation my sister who has hypothyroidism was also told she may find it difficult to fall pregnant (also due in part to a bursting follicle - I think?) but fell pregnant first shot trying!
Wishing u all the luck she had :)

Kitteykat: sorry to hear af got you but love that you are always so full is hope and positivity!!!

Dawn and d1kt8er both your symptoms sounds so alike and very positive!!! I am keeping my fxd for both of you!!!

Darlin65: no good about the hypothyroidism but at least you have some answers now and can start taking action! I might actually get that test done myself I have already been diagnosed with low progesterone but think I might have a look at my thyroid I never even thought about it but I suppose like you said if you didn't mention it the dr wouldn't have!

As for me I am so excited for hunter 1st birthday party tomorrow!!! I have all my family here from interstate and we have been up late preparing all the sponge (my dad is a baker) for his cake it is going to look amazing!
I haven't o'd yet but I think with all the stress I'm not going to for a while to much in my kind with the party and planning Christmas (I'm hosting this year) so I think this month we are actually ntnp lol not that we have any time to :sex: Michael keeps falling asleep at 7 as he has just come off a 7 week straight with work but I am ok with all of this if it was ment to be this month then it will happen if not on to the next!!

Can't wait for everyone to test lol I have withdrawals for excitement on bfp'a sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->