Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

haha!! I am sooooo not buying any tests as I will probably do one now, even though I haven't had sex in weeks and not getting AF due to breastfeeding!! :haha:

Yay done with AF now on to another cycle:

This cycle the average is 28 days :) so we shall see if AF comes in 28 days...and ovulation is Christmas Day (supposedly)!!! And my next period is due January 8th. Little man is getting so close to sitting up and crawling, I cannot wait, I really just hope he doesn't start crawling between December 28th to January 2nd (lol). Mother In Law will think it's because of her that she is crawling, just like (to her) it was because of her we got pregnant the month of October-November...since she was down then too.

She thinks she's a good luck charm.....yeah right!! Hehe.

How ya feeling d1kt8r??

I just realized, First response always plays those commercials saying "find out sooner, test 6 days before your missed period", and if thats true then that would be this coming tuesday for me! I don't think I will invest in one of those though , too spendy lol. ill just use my ic's.

Today felt lots of cramping, especially when I got on the floor and crawled around with LO and played hide and seek, Also whenever I hold my pee, i cramp up.

I'm the same army !! Crampy as I just wanna no already lol

ive got one more cheapy and ive got one FRER i think ill use the cheapy hmmmm lets say friday lol and if there is something i will rip into the FRER :)

Well good news for me ladies: hubby let me buy OPK's YAY...so now I know when I ovulate. But he requests that I don't put when I have my period on the main calendar. LOL.

Well good news for me ladies: hubby let me buy OPK's YAY...so now I know when I ovulate. But he requests that I don't put when I have my period on the main calendar. LOL.

:rofl: thats just like me. we have a calender at the top of our stairs when you walk in our house and I mark on there , "Ovulating", "BD" , "Period" lol and i always forget to hide it when we have guests

lol ive gort these on my phone for this reason haha.

OH also im getting killer heart burn in the night its really bad!!! i never get it or if i do very rarely, apart from when i was pregnant with my son :)

OH also im getting killer heart burn in the night its really bad!!! i never get it or if i do very rarely, apart from when i was pregnant with my son :)

WOW heartburn? really?!?! That is awesome! I only had that with DS in the last trimester....I dont think I have had it now...not that i've noticed.

Only things Ive had this 2ww are: Cramping, gassy, peeing alot at night, right side achy when I am too active with LO, and uncomfortable sleeping....think thats it. oh yeah and cramping when I have to pee.

what are all the things you have had so far?

Exactly the same as you along with the heart burn

good luck girlies!! I had terrible heartburn with my DD, I was gulping gavison by the bottle!!

7dpo- tested and bfn. I figured too early. I stared at it for so long , I swear i could maybe see something...but looked more like indent lol.

Last night had to pee 3 times :happydance: Other than that, i feel fine. cramping seems to have gone away.

Well were ntnp and a couple days ago we did it and I think we might be pregnant idk when to test I'm two days late for my period now any advice?

Well were ntnp and a couple days ago we did it and I think we might be pregnant idk when to test I'm two days late for my period now any advice?

Hello :flower:If you had sex a couple days ago then you wouldnt be able to tell if your pregnant just yet.
But if you had sex before then and your af is late def. test!!!!! :happydance:

Today I feel bruised across my abdomen when ever I bend over also my nose won't stop running this 2ww is killing me lol

I've got a frer in my bag and I'm so tempted to use it lol I'm 7dpo will be a waste tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->