Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Ur abdomen is sore?! Thats great!unfortunately i feel fine.....just the ocassional twinge on right side....

Yeah it's a weird feeling I don't remember getting this for AF hehe I feel I'm going to have to use the frer shall I post?

Alright.....i did.....:blush: bfn

figured lol waaayyyy too early....here ya go!

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
Finally lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
I am pissed off at hubby right now, I guess he doesn't want another baby for a while. He misses the girl I used to be, and tells me that I need to change.

I just don't get it. He has it so good at home. I have the house all cleaned, all the laundry is done every day, the dishes are done, and I make supper..and feed our child. Every single day is the same thing over and over again.

We have only started ntnp (or ttc)...I just don't know what to do anymore.

I am pissed off at hubby right now, I guess he doesn't want another baby for a while. He misses the girl I used to be, and tells me that I need to change.

I just don't get it. He has it so good at home. I have the house all cleaned, all the laundry is done every day, the dishes are done, and I make supper..and feed our child. Every single day is the same thing over and over again.

We have only started ntnp (or ttc)...I just don't know what to do anymore.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: he'll come around , they always do:winkwink:

Yeah I saw yours I hate. This waiting game I've gotta go away from thurs to sat also for my uncles funeral so won't be testing on those days lol

Oh so wed will be ur last test until sunday? U will be about 9dpo wed. I plan on taking one everyday now.

We'd us tomorrow for me ill be 8 won't I? Oh all this Xmas stress is making me forget lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->