Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

its wed. today for you? lol im confused

8dpo- bfn but i did have a sex dream! i was humping the blanket too :haha: i seem to get sex dreams alot during pregnancy. right side is achy still too.

Lol right now it's 5am Wednesday the 19/12/12 lol I'm in New Zealand :)
9 dpo today ill use my cheapy this morn the that will be it till I come back from going away for a few days lol

Lol right now it's 5am Wednesday the 19/12/12 lol I'm in New Zealand :)
9 dpo today ill use my cheapy this morn the that will be it till I come back from going away for a few days lol

ohhhhhh you are a day ahead of us! its tuesday right now (1030am)
Hope it gives u a bfp!

I dont know why but feeling less pregnant, I want my stomach to start pinching the crap out of me!! :haha:

This is my morning test I though I could see something but I'm not sure I think I could see a line on anything lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
lol i know what you mean.
how do you get all these non cheap tests! i want some!! lol

gosh today we went over to grandma and grandpas, and since being home, my back and uterus are throbbing. kinda like pulsating cramping.

I feel the same today I'm so uncomfortable my lower back is aching too. Lol I brought a box of those when I fell preg with max that was my last one now I'm all out. :(

My tummy hurts when I stand straight up like it did when I had growing pains with Logan. I'm so confused :wacko:

This waiting is agony lol

I just wish I could at least get my af! Doesn't help that my thyroid meds give me little muscle spasms so it feels like phantom kicks in my belly :(

If my oh says don't I always do anyway lol I like to do things like that

If my oh says don't I always do anyway lol I like to do things like that

He just doesn't want me to spend any money on it or anything :haha: If I do something (which I prob will) I'll just get a sitter for the night and we will stay in and I will cook a nice dinner or something :winkwink:

I'm actually pretty sad. Was going to go ahead and try one time since I would have been ov'ing right around Christmas and just leave it in god's hands but I calculated it up and if I start tomorrow I won't even ov until Jan 4th :cry: I know I said we were going to wait but it is so frustrating to not even be able to if I wanted to :(

Yay hubby caved and said we could start trying :) AGAIN...but I can only use the OPK's this month around...and see where I am, and let's hope that my periods get somewhat regular these days. :)

Hubby is so unpredictable lol...but he said lets just go for it, and put it in God's hands and see what happens. But he also told me, not too get to down if it does take a year in a half for little baby #2.

He always is reassuring me to have faith, and be positive. :) Our time will come eventually, so here I am again!!! He must have just been having a bad day. Let's pray that I soon have a 28 day cycle or at least a regular cycle would be nice to have ;)

Yay hubby caved and said we could start trying :) AGAIN...but I can only use the OPK's this month around...and see where I am, and let's hope that my periods get somewhat regular these days. :)

Hubby is so unpredictable lol...but he said lets just go for it, and put it in God's hands and see what happens. But he also told me, not too get to down if it does take a year in a half for little baby #2.

He always is reassuring me to have faith, and be positive. :) Our time will come eventually, so here I am again!!! He must have just been having a bad day. Let's pray that I soon have a 28 day cycle or at least a regular cycle would be nice to have ;)

You and me both sister! :haha:

Congrats on getting him to come back around. I think if they say yes once they'll say it again lol

That's great Darlin, so here's to us :) :wine:

Sorry I meant you and me both about needing our reg cycles back :haha: If I want to ttc we can but I am still on the fence because DF is never home so I would be doing it all on my own :( Not sure I'm okay with that. He leaves at 5:30am and then gets home between 9 and 10pm and eats and goes to bed.

But I'm always down for a glass of wine so cheers! :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->