Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

That's great Darlin, so here's to us :) :wine:

Sorry I meant you and me both about needing our reg cycles back :haha: If I want to ttc we can but I am still on the fence because DF is never home so I would be doing it all on my own :( Not sure I'm okay with that. He leaves at 5:30am and then gets home between 9 and 10pm and eats and goes to bed.

But I'm always down for a glass of wine so cheers! :wine:

Oh okay lol :) yeah it would definitely be nice to wake up on CD28 and have the witch come..that is the only day she is allowed to come in my book :) lol. Yeah it would be pretty difficult doing everything on your own. :(

I am very thankful that hubby doesn't have shifts like that. He leaves at about 5:30 am and gets home about 5 pm. :)

I am definitely always up for a glass of wine, especially Christmas Eve night. I told hubby we are going to leave a "bottle" of wine out for Santa...lol.

We are having Christmas with hubby's family on Christmas Eve, they are crazy and always in to our business. And they tell me how to raise our son. The only time they call or talk to us if they think something is wrong. His cousin's wife keeps asking us if we are pregnant...since she thought we were pregnant before (she thought I was pregnant a month after giving birth lol ) she's nuts. She wants everything to be about her, and since she is pregnant...she doesn't want me to get pregnant. They HAD to get married 2 weeks before us, and they have been dating longer than us.

But I gotta get a long with her because she is family. She thinks my family are rich snobs..so all the power to her. I think anyone would want to drink after dealing with them. LOL!! :haha:

He stays gone so long because he has school. He is finishing up his bachelor's in computer engineering and should be done in about a year. That's what I am thinking we should just wait because this won't be a forever issue. Otherwise he would be home around 3 everyday.

That's how DF's family is too! They always have their nose in our business and think they know what's best. Your cousin sounds like DF's SIL! She is crazy and they piss me off so much! We got engage and they got engaged, we bought a house then they bought a house. Then they had to make their wedding date before ours when they have only been together like 2 or 3 yrs and we've been together almost 7! :dohh: She always talks about herself and justthinks she is so amazing. It's rather annoying.

I love a good glass of wine. Esp since having Logan. Sometimes I like to just grab a glass and go take a bath in our big soaking tub and be left alone for a bit :haha: Mommy needs a time out some time too! :rofl:

I am on cd38 :shock: with no signs of af coming :(

Having lots of cramps hoping maybe that means something :thumbup:

i second that ! my right side is soooo achy.
i'm planning on testing in the morning again------9dpo then.

I am thinking I need to call the dr. tomorrow because I still haven't started since he knew we were g2 ttc and see what he can do. even if we aren't g2 I still want my normal cycles back!

I just can't believe how upset this is making me :( I finally got the ok if it's what I wanted and now I just simply can't!

Have I like totally lost it?

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
Ummmm can I see a line on that hcg tests??

Yeah. It looked a little smudgy to me so I held up an old opk and I'm too tired I can't tell. I think I can but I don't think I can at the same time :dohh:

I'm so afraid it's just a smudge :( I really want to know! I'm sick of this waiting game lol

Um I see two lines on both of those tests!!! I would be testing with an frer!!!

Yeah I ment darlings tests. Didn't pick up on the opk but I do see a line on the hcg but there is a real bad dye run I would definitely test again. You don't know where you are in your cycle so you?

I haven't posted in ages so thought I better update I o'd today cd19 and my sons 1st birthday lol.
Had crazy abundance of ewcm and really really bad I pain this cycle which I have never had! Is that a good or a bad thing?
I very rarely o so for me most of th time if I didn't check my cm I would have no idea but this cycle was so strange I am taking b complex so I think that may have something to do with it.

I hope dawn and d1k8er get your bfps I have been checking up on everyone but just been so busy with family and my sons party and bday celebrations.

I'm on cd39! :shock: I'm just ready for something whether that means a :bfp: or af :dohh:

I just took another test and got another line! :dohh: I would take a picture but my phone doesn't pick up hpt's very well and df left for work. He has an iphone so he has the good camera :haha:

I know exactly what you mean! It's so frustrating being stuck in the unknown!!! I have that quite regularly with my cycles being so bad! I have my fx for you that it is your bfp! When are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->