Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

No crawling yet he hates being on his tummy but walking he can pull himself up in stuff so we think he might miss the crawling part lol

Aw that's very exciting and it definitely sounds like he will skip the crawling. My sister did the same thing and was walking by almost 9 months. They are all so different it's amazing how something so similar can be so different lol.

I did a Test this morning ladies with FMU and it was even darker! Not a lot but def darker. I have 3 more. I am doing a progression with my FMU tests this weekend. I think by Sunday I should have a good solid line :winkwink: I can't get a picture of this one since I'm not taking them out of the casing :thumbup:

That's so exciting hopefully you get your nice dark very visible line on Sunday and get I share some pics!!!
I say sometimes don't listen to the dr and midwives they can't feel what your feeling and women know there body!!!!

Ugh nausea has hit! Not feeling up to eating anything today. Managing to keep down a bowl of frosted cheerios so far tho.

Right have just found a pregnancy test in the cuboard I had forgotten about, as OH is out and LO is asleep thought I'd see how it went, I think it's a faint positive, I'm so scared but excited but worried incase it's wrong. Why do I feel so wierd? Thing is cant even call OH as he's out with my dad and we don't want anyone to know!! Need a bit of a slap to stop myself panicking I think!! (Metaphorically obviously) we are just about to book our wedding for August!! No way can I get married 8 months pregnant surely? Help!!! Xxx

He came in 5 mins before my dad came so I went and grabbed the test and showed him, he asked what the lines meant lol!! Think he's really happy can't stop smiling lol. Worked out from my last period baby should be due around September 10th!! LOs will be 18 months apart, fingers crossed xxx

we are almost the exact same!!!! I am due sept 2nd. And my LOs will be about 17months apart!!!! :wacko: Going to be a crazy house for awhile

That'll be great to know someone so close to when i'm due and who will be chasing a baby around too, especially before i venture too far into 1st tri forum its a bit scary there again!!!! Got everything crossed for us all! xxxx

Congrats Caz :) You sound so excited.

This thread is slowly sucking me in, ahhh! Im getting close to O day and reading this thread is making me wanna go ahead and try. I keep saying that I want to wait for this reason or that, but honestly we can afford to feed and clothe another baby, we want 2 kids and I can afford to stay at home with them till they go to school.......but on the other hand, I'm just now getting the hang of this Mom stuff, getting a decent amount of sleep and getting back to work part time. Oh what to do? It's all very exciting and scary, :hugs: Darlin65, I saw in your signature that you lost your bean. So sorry. I have 2 losses prior to my daughters birth. It sux :(

Ladies, hoping I can leave my hubby alone for the next few days. Sigh.

Thanks essie :hugs: I don't think you will ever be 100% ready. That was where we came to trying again. Nothing ever goes right there is never a perfect time for anything in life. If you waited until LO was bigger you will be telling yourself "Oh how can I keep up with a newborn?" There's always a reason to try and always a reason to wait. :winkwink:

I think after everything we have decided to go back on bcp and wait until after our honeymoon in July to TTC.

Don't worry we are in the same boat as you essie. We have came to the conclusion that we are going to NTNP and see what happens.

We have a busy year ahead of us, so if I get pregnant (what a great surprise) if not, oh well, to me there is always next year :) :)

We are going to actively start trying in December :)

We have decided to use condoms sometimes, and other times we aren't going to use them...so it's every month up in the air, luckily this is the 1st month we have been NTNP :)

:hugs: again Darlin65 :( The biggest reason I don't wanna try now is fear of another mc. The emotional roller coaster sux. I just had my Mirena removed this cycle to. Makes me think I'll be taking an extra risk if I start now......sigh... I hate being on the fence.

It will be hard for sure when we do start trying again. I will be freaking out over it all and want dr. appts ASAP. Will def be a lot more cautious.

Lol, if we get a chance to BD ( lo is teething) DH will probably go for it. It has been a while. Eeeek.

Darlin, with my first 2 mc's and with my daughter, I had weekly scans and was monitored closely. It was more stressful for me to be in there every week thinking this is it. This time I don't think I'll go in till 8 or 10 weeks. Better to deal with bad news in one day, than be dragged along. At least I think it may be....it's never any easier really :(

Well I may not even have the option this month, seems like af has returned. I'm pretty sure this cycle is gonna be all messed up since its the first one off bc. Cramps are wicked. Ouch! I was looking forward to some, maybe, baby making sex. ;) Freaking witch. Oh well, I'll settle for ibuprofen and a cartoon in bed with DD.

Hey ladies, may i join ur gang?

My guy 9 months old, he was a happy accident...but wouldnt change him for the world, weve decided we want 2 kids (well to start with), im only 25 so i think it wud be nice to have them close together.

My hubby wud have started trying months ago but i wanted to get back to work first (just started back this week) despite what my ticker says this my first day of cycle.

Originally i went out n bought all the opks n stuff, but have decided just to go with if and see what happens. Hopefully take any stress out of it.

Have to admit somedays i freak out and think im crazy...but mostly im broody as hell.

Wishing u all luck in ur ttc jouneys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"