Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Of course you can join in :)

You think your crazy lol...I have a 5 month old (teething) baby at home :)

#1 was planned but he came up unexpectedly, we had been trying for sometime, then 9 months before our wedding..had to come up with a decision to keep trying or stop until we get married, well low and behold we ended up getting pregnant 7 months before our wedding...so it was meant to be in the end.

We want our babies close together, it just is frightening thinking it took a year in a half to conceive baby 1, so I hope it doesn't take to long for #2. We had gotten opk's, but I am not using them...I just want to go with the flow with #2 and not really care when it happens. :) :)

Well ladies, I'm headed to the doc tomorrow morning. My last AF was towards the end of November. We used condoms until I started BC pills the middle of December, although I was really crappy about taking them, lol. Usually doubled up after missing a day, etc. We decided to TTC so I stopped taking them completely a few weeks ago. I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks, and took a couple tests. BFN. Since then, however, I've been crampy (about two weeks straight), exhausted, broke out on my face and chest(very weird), ovary pain after BDing, headaches, dizzy, and starting today I've had the "let down" sensation 4 times today ( haven't had that feeling in a year). I usually don't have ANY symptoms before AF, so I have no idea what's going on. I've taken 6 (lol) $ store tests over the past week, all BFN with evaps. Something just feels so...OFF. Anyone experience this before?

I would def go get checked out. I had a few +/evaps in December but ended up in an early mc. If you get blood results back I would def ask for your numbers too. If I hadn't I would have never know really. :hugs: Good Luck!

Ladies anything special you have all done to lose the baby weight? I really need to get serious with the wedding coming up quick! :shock: :help: :argh:

Darlin I don't know if you have it there but the michelle bridges 12 week body challenge is great!!! I didn't eat much of the food there was a lot of fish and I don't eat fish so I just are really healthy but I worked out 6 days a week for 1 1/2 hours and it was great!!! Unfortunately I haven't done it over Christmas and put back on 4kgs :( but the results are great!

:witch: showed up about an hour ago, so no doc for me. Somewhat relieved, as everything was starting to get pretty painful. Going to start OPKs in about a week:)

Yay had a +OPK yesterday :) :happydance: I ovulated super late...but that is completely fine by me!!

Let's see what the HPT brings on the 16th :) :happydance:

I had my first scan today to see how far along I am measuring.
I am measuring spot on at 6wks. I Got to see the lil bean and a flickering Hb!...Still a tad nervous since the m/c last month but so far so good :happydance:

wow thats amazimg army so happy for you :) im off to the doctor today about several things i keep getting sores up my nose have been for months and months :( also about the breakthrough bleeding im having on the pill its really weirt its not blood its brown cm with little red flecks and ive compleatly lost my sex drive again i hate being on the pill or any conteception! im a all natural person and hate having pills intefere with my hormones. we have tossed the idea of just going off and chancing it but then i no what im like ill be thinking ive missed AF but really havent then spend a truck load on tests etc. arghhh im in a bit of a tiz at te moment and you ladies are the only ones i can talk to about it i feel OH just sitsn there and nods his head at me and is prob thinking, :gosh woman are complicated lol'

rant over

That's great army!!!! How exciting! It's such a special feeling seeing the little one up on that screen!

Just wanted to brag a little :haha:

Attachments

• web1.jpg
    web1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • web2.jpg
    web2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
That's fab news army!!! I know I cried like a baby when I saw LO for the first time on a scan! Darlin he is gorgeous! Those eyes are stunning.

Got our first doctor appointment tomorrow and they'll test to make sure, I did have to take another test though to make sure lol, xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh my darlin well he is just very very handsome!!!!! Such beautiful eyes!!

Darlin65, he's adorable! His eyes are amazing. Makes me want a little boy really bad.

Started checking into a new house today and it's making me broody as hell. It's a really cute little place next to an elementary school. If we get it we are going to start trying next month although we dtd tonight. According to my calendar it's still to early for a good chance and really I don't want to be puking, chasing a toddler and moving house all at the same time. But it's so exciting to think "mabey".

Congrats on the scan armywife! And congrats caz. Seeing those pictures makes me want to poas lol.

Ladies I feel I need a rant and Idk where to post it so I think I will on here since I think you all can relate...

I feel like after everything I am losing my mind!. I am exhausted and Logan isn't sleeping:( He's not even taking decent naps during the day where I can nap along with him like he used to. Today we are up before dawn after a restless night. This is not like him. For the longest time he would sleep a straight 3 or 4 hrs when you first put him down around 10is for bed. Then he wouldn't wake up until 9 or 10 am. He'd have about a 45min morning nap and then take a 2 to 3hr nap around 2:30 in the afternoon. OH is back to school this week too so he isn't much help. He is gone from 5am to 10pm on Mon and Wed and is drained on Tuesdays so he isn't much help. Logan has become super whiny too. He flips out if he is in his jumperoo or anything and cries to be held. Feeling like I just can't do it anymore :cry:

totally can relate to that darlin!!!!! Stephen went through so many ups and downs it seemed like for at least the 1st 6months. He would do really good for a few wks and then bad for a week or so.
One thing I noticed is it was always short lived, and he always went back to his regular schedule at night and became less whiny eventually...So hang in there momma!
It usually lasted about a week.

Im sure this is just one of those phases....either teething or the sleep regression stages.

Hope it doesnt last too much longer!! I dont know if it is somewhat warm where you are but whenever i had really bad days/nights one thing that always made him happy was a walk in the stroller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->