Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

:( No there is snow. I miss the nice weather. That's how I used to get him to calm down when it was warm.

It's just hard after everything. Like last night I got upset and was lying in bed after a good cry about everything. A few min later DF started banging on the wall for my attention.FOR NO REASON! I feel like I haven't had proper alone time to myself to deal with it all :(

It's just hard after everything. Like last night I got upset and was lying in bed after a good cry about everything. A few min later DF started banging on the wall for my attention.FOR NO REASON! I feel like I haven't had proper alone time to myself to deal with it all :(

:hugs: Do you have family who can watch him? I know how important those little breaks are when LO is sleeping to have personal mommy time.

maybe have a talk with df and let him know you need a bit of help and time to heal yourself?

Hope things get better for you soon!

I know right after LO was born i would take llooooonnnngggg baths while dh watched him.....that was usually the only break i got each day....it really helped me unwind and get my sanity back.

hey guys!! I thought I'd join this thread properly now it's January. I've just received my first pack of IC preg tests for the months to come, eeek!!!

welcome :wave: are you in the ntnp boat or the ttc boat?

i ended up hopping from ntnp boat to ttc boat pretty fast :boat:

I'm sort of between the 2 haha. I'm not on the preseed or doing everything else I can to get pregnant but I have got the IC's ready for testing. I'm about 20% TTC and 80% NTNP if that makes sense....oh I'm confused :wacko:

Oh darlin I know exactly how you feel my son is a very very very bad sleeper and some days I literally just want to curl up in a ball and cry for a very long time!!!!

I also find he is at his worst when he is going through a developmental stage (walking,crawling,new word) or a growth spurt.

But if its something like is lasting a long time I would try a book called no cry sleep solution it worked so well for me!! I got hunter from 12 night wakes to 2 in just 2 weeks (he is really bad again now so will have to try it again) but it worked great I was sooooo shocked I seriously didn't think he was ever going to sleep!!!

It is really hard and really exhausting sometimes and you started to resent oh sometimes because they get to sleep and sometimes they just don't think about how hard it is. Hopefully for you it is just a phase and it will pass soon!
I hope you get some sleep soon there is nothing worse than being zombie mummy

:hugs: Darlin65. I hope your Df gives you a break and lets you rest some. Sometimes you gotta tell them that it's their turn to have a day or so of little sleep. Remind him it's also his job to step up for lo if you are sick. Surely he will understand that you are struggling and will help more.

Kristiedenman my lo is also sleeping poorly lately. I'll have to check out that book. She was such a good sleeper for a while. Spoiled me really.

Stephj25, hows your little girl? Love those chubby cheeks!

Essie it is a great book! Hunter was a great sleeper till he was 4 months and then something happened lol not to sure what but something and ever since he has been a really really bad sleeper but I am use to it now but I will definitely be getting back onto that book when we get back from our holiday.

I think it's a great mutual book as well because its for bottle and breast fed babies there is no differentiating!

Thanks trichick!!

i tried my first opk today it was neg no idea how long it will take to see a positive, should i take one in the morning and evening or just one a day?

you could take one in the morning and evening so you catch the surge right away.

I didnt want to waste alot in case i needed them next cycle.
I took them starting cd12 at around 2pm each day. I finally got a pos. on a monday, cd 22. We only bd the friday before and that monday afternoon after the positive.

with ds i only took them once a day too.

:hugs: Darlin65. I hope your Df gives you a break and lets you rest some. Sometimes you gotta tell them that it's their turn to have a day or so of little sleep. Remind him it's also his job to step up for lo if you are sick. Surely he will understand that you are struggling and will help more.

Kristiedenman my lo is also sleeping poorly lately. I'll have to check out that book. She was such a good sleeper for a while. Spoiled me really.

Stephj25, hows your little girl? Love those chubby cheeks!

Thank you!! Olivia has just hit WW37/8 month regression. awake lots in the night, fighting naps, clinging to me constantly, inspecting everything etc. I'm a little bit tired! Hoping it doesn't last as long as the 4 month sleep regression...How is your LO apart from not sleeping? x

PS - I tested my IC's yesterday...not pregnant. Although, haven't had AF back yet since getting pregnant last time..

I just ordered the Wondo OPKs on amazon, are they decent? Last time TTC I used the Target brand, but didn't feel like paying an arm and a leg this time:)

Anybody coming off bc recently? Do you feel like you are in a better "mood" coming off it? I do mean mood in general as well as sexually? I seem to feel way better without it.

Anybody coming off bc recently? Do you feel like you are in a better "mood" coming off it? I do mean mood in general as well as sexually? I seem to feel way better without it.

bc?

I definitely do. I never notice how different I feel with it until after I go off!

Although I'm sort of missing it's reliability now. Sigh......, I forgot ntnp was kind of nerve wracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->