Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Thanks tri chick :) I think I was in a total funk or fog or something. The last week or so i feel like I have gotten more done and had more fun than I have in a while. It's nice :) but sex is making me nervous. I want to wait a cycle or 2 for anything to heal from getting the Mirena removed and I need a preconception check up. I think that hormonal birth control is not my thing. DH is gonna have to get the snip when we are done. Now, how to sale that one?? ;)

Lol! I have been kinda rough on Dh lately. But things seem to be turning around and he seem happier to. Ha! Could have to do with the fact that lo has been sleeping more lately.

Lol! I have been kinda rough on Dh lately. But things seem to be turning around and he seem happier to. Ha! Could have to do with the fact that lo has been sleeping more lately.

you are so lucky, mine is just starting the 8 month sleep regression. It's difficult to get BDing while I'm constantly worried about LO waking!! I keep staring at the baby monitor....how how romantic :haha:

Anybody coming off bc recently? Do you feel like you are in a better "mood" coming off it? I do mean mood in general as well as sexually? I seem to feel way better without it.

YES!! i csame off it to see if that was messing with my hormones and i believe it is i got mhy sex drive back and felt alot happier.

you are so lucky, mine is just starting the 8 month sleep regression. It's difficult to get BDing while I'm constantly worried about LO waking!! I keep staring at the baby monitor....how how romantic :haha:

Lol, I know what you mean. A baby monitor is a mood killer for sure! My lo isn't walking yet but we have a jumparoo she likes playing in. My husband has affectionately taken to calling it the "humparoo" :haha: We tend to sneak away when she is playing in that :blush:

D1kt8r, i seriously doubt that I will go back on the stuff. I don't think I realized how bad it was making me feel.

yeah ive just gone onto the progesterone only pill 'mini pill' so its not a combines hormone pill so will see how i go on that the only thing is with it i only have a 3 hour window if i miss it lol so i must take it coz if i miss one day there is a very high chance i will get preg again :) on the otherhand we have to BD for that to happen lol poor OH lol

OMG waiting to ovulate is like watching paint dry...:coffee::sleep:

Lol, I know what you mean. A baby monitor is a mood killer for sure! My lo isn't walking yet but we have a jumparoo she likes playing in. My husband has affectionately taken to calling it the "humparoo" :haha: We tend to sneak away when she is playing in that :blush:

You think the monitor is bad try having LO asleep across the room! :dohh: Took me a while to be ok with it. In the beginning seemed like he would wake up every time things got serious :haha:

Meee! My son is ten months old and at first, I didn't want a kid for years, but now... We've talked it over a lot and we decided we're going to start trying now. Some people were like "Damn, that's crazy!" but our family and close friends who actually hang out with us were wicked excited for us. I was supposed to have my Paragard removed yesterday, but the clinic's NP was out sick, so I had to reschedule for Friday. The thing is, I'm BFing, and my cycles have been really irregular, I think they're about 35-40+ days! If I've been having periods since about 3 mos PP, does anyone know if I may not be ovulating? Idk how this stuff works lol I have such baby fever though. I'm so excited to get this Paragard out! :happydance:

not sure how bf'ing works with ovulating but just wanted to say welcome :flower:

I was in the ntnp boat and quickly moved over to ttc and got preg. right away. My lo is 10 months old too. Good luck to you! How long do you want to bf for?

armywife how r u finding being pregnant with a young baby? is it going ok for you? i just wonder for when / if i get preg soon

not sure how bf'ing works with ovulating but just wanted to say welcome :flower:

I was in the ntnp boat and quickly moved over to ttc and got preg. right away. My lo is 10 months old too. Good luck to you! How long do you want to bf for?

Thank you!! we are slowly easing into bottle feeding, by the end of the month I'm hoping that breastfeeding will only be a night time thing. Problem is, she only takes 2oz from a bottle which is the same amount as from my boob (I think) so I'm worried that she won't be getting enough.

armywife how r u finding being pregnant with a young baby? is it going ok for you? i just wonder for when / if i get preg soon

Thanks redrose! So far, I am finding it difficult to lift him up and crawl around with him sometimes. A couple times I felt some RLP pain i believe.

Another thing too is I am very very tired now so I try to nap when he naps.

Probably the hardest thing is finding a babysitter when I have all these appts now. He is so active and squirmy.

wow armywife your showing already your looking great with my bod looked like that now lol
my LO is driving me crazy i feel like a have a new born again he is waking for a feed beween 2 and 4am :( and also a bum changed (skipped the nappy change last night BAD MUMMA) and i paid for that this mornign when i rolled him over and he was wet all up his tum :( i felt terrible.

Thanks! Not sure if its baby or just belly :haha: with ds i didnt pop until around wk 28. How old is ur lo? Ive been having a few rough nights lately...thinking its teething cuz he is loving the orajel

maximus had just gone 8 months :) i started to pop at 16 weeks i think :) yeah im thinking his teeth are comming through but think he is getting 4 at once :(

Logan got 2 bottoms at once in the front and it was awful! I felt so bad :( Think there will be more soon cuz he keeps cramming his paci on the side and chewing and drooling like crazy! :dohh:

Ladies my desire to have another bubba isnt going away :( maby i should just go to NTNP and forget about it all hmmmm i hate being so indecisive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->