Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

It is very hard! I just have to keep reminding myself of the positives if we wait. If wedi I know it will SO be worth it! :winkwink:

I have a 2 nearly 3 month old and wrll havent been doing anything to prevent getting pregnant but I havent had a ppaf so if I was to fall pregnat how would I be able to tell if I am or not with out testing xx

I haven't been on this thread in a bit and not sure if it's gone dead or not :haha: Just thought I would do a little update...

I found out tonight my grandma might have lung cancer. She is scheduled for a biopsy Monday. I'm thinking that if it comes back that she does then depending on the severity of it all we may begin TTC rather soon. I've already stopped my bcp because it made me a mad woman! lol

That's no good at all darlin!!!! Its something like this that makes you realise life's to short to wait sometimes!!!
I hope she has a speedy recovery and responds well to mess if it is the case. My thoughts go out to you and your family!

I'm so mad. I tried talking to OH about it and he says he is "too tired and had a rough day" and doesn't want to talk about. Well I'm sorry your day has been just so horrible. You know what he did when I found out and cried? Patted my hand...Wtf?!

Aw sorry oh isn't being very sympathetic sometimes men get uncomfortable and those kinds of situations I know mine did when my god mother (who was like my grandma been there since I was born) passed and it took for me to ask for a hug for him to show me affection so I know it's not a nice feeling.

So sorry to hear about your grandma dariln :hugs: Hope everything turns up good on monday :thumbup: Men can be insensitive a lot...my husband is horrible at comforting. Sometimes i just have to tell him my needs like ... to shut up and listen to me vent and cry.

Hi Kristie :wave:

afm, I have my first prenatal appt tomorrow. im so happy to finally get some reassurance that lil bean is healthy and growing great.

And also since ds was born I have had absolutley no sex drive...no desire whatsoever...well something in my pregnancy this week awoken my sex drive...because last night was amazing!!! :sex: :thumbup: sex drive is back and in overdrive!! He wasnt in the mood but i couldnt resist...i literally was humping him all day until he caved in lol.

So sorry to hear about your grandma dariln :hugs: Hope everything turns up good on monday :thumbup: Men can be insensitive a lot...my husband is horrible at comforting. Sometimes i just have to tell him my needs like ... to shut up and listen to me vent and cry.

Hi Kristie :wave:

afm, I have my first prenatal appt tomorrow. im so happy to finally get some reassurance that lil bean is healthy and growing great.

And also since ds was born I have had absolutley no sex drive...no desire whatsoever...well something in my pregnancy this week awoken my sex drive...because last night was amazing!!! :sex: :thumbup: sex drive is back and in overdrive!! He wasnt in the mood but i couldnt resist...i literally was humping him all day until he caved in lol.

I was totally sex crazed around that time of my pregnancy up until I got a bump! :haha:

Darlin sorry to hear about your grandma. My 2nd mom had it and beat it. She lost half of her left lung and had to do chemo but its been a yr and her pet scans are clean. It's a rough battle but having love and support and mabey another grandchild to look forward to ;) will help tons.

Armywife, I agree with you. Pregnant sex is the best! I think I almost broke my DH when I was pregnant, lol.

I had never seen OH get sick of :sex: until I got pregnant :haha:

Haha that's so funny army!!!! There's nothing better than getting your sex drive back!!!!

First prenatal went well. Didnt think I'd get a scan but she gave me one! Got to see a lil peanut with a nice flickering hb.

Im feeling pretty good. FX'd my fibroid pain stays away this pregnancy! doc says its a crap shoot....it could stay away or i could experience it again.

Sometimes I think to myself what did i do!! 2 under 2!! :wacko: I am pretty nervous when i think about juggling the two. And sometimes i feel sad knowing i might not be able to play and run around with DS as much. And I am planning on bf'ing again so I know that will take up more of my time away from ds.

It will seem daunting now but once the baby comes along you will quickly learn how to adapt as will ds. I'm sure you will be fine!
Fx that the fibroids does stay away it would be nice for you to have an easier pregnancy

LOL ARMYWIFE CAN I HAVE SOME SEX DRIVE lol they changes my BC and still hasnt made any difference seriously thinking of going off it this one is making me mad and irratable and its starting to effect our relationship really whats the point i think and let nature run its course over the last 6 weeks i have prob had :witch: 4 out of the 6 weeks im going mad!

ladies can i ask a question ive put a thread up but no replies, basically af is late and i ran out of tests so to satisfy my need to pee on a stick lol i used a opk which was extremely positive... could that mean im ovulating now or preg? i dunno what to think my boobs hurts, keep getting moments where im feeling sick, and now ive a weird sensation in my lower tummy like my uterus keeps getting tugged and pulling its an odd feeling.. ive to wait til thurs to test as im busy all 2mor wont get chance til thurs to get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->