Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

ladies can i ask a question ive put a thread up but no replies, basically af is late and i ran out of tests so to satisfy my need to pee on a stick lol i used a opk which was extremely positive... could that mean im ovulating now or preg? i dunno what to think my boobs hurts, keep getting moments where im feeling sick, and now ive a weird sensation in my lower tummy like my uterus keeps getting tugged and pulling its an odd feeling.. ive to wait til thurs to test as im busy all 2mor wont get chance til thurs to get one

Where are you at in your cycle? What day?

If you are on cd 3 like your ticker says I would say test again or make an appt for bloods. With my mc I had positive opks for a week+ however, that didn't have anything to do with my mc so don't freak :winkwink:

ladies can i ask a question ive put a thread up but no replies, basically af is late and i ran out of tests so to satisfy my need to pee on a stick lol i used a opk which was extremely positive... could that mean im ovulating now or preg? i dunno what to think my boobs hurts, keep getting moments where im feeling sick, and now ive a weird sensation in my lower tummy like my uterus keeps getting tugged and pulling its an odd feeling.. ive to wait til thurs to test as im busy all 2mor wont get chance til thurs to get one

I say Thursdays test is the way to go it could be pregnancy it could also be a last minute surge women get a surge right before there period for some reason. Good luck and hopefully Thursdays test has something interesting to show you lol

Hi redrose :wave: When i got my pos. hpt someone on BNB asked me to take an opk to see if i get a positive...and i tried it because i wanted to know for myself and it was extremely dark positive opk!

So I hope it means your pregnant too!! Good sign your having symptoms too!!

Redrose you sound preggo to me! I would try another test or two throughout the next week and then if nothing (or something :haha:) I would make a doctor's appt. :winkwink:

Well girls, still no af.......took another cheapo dollar test and it's negative. I'm a little worried about something though. I went digging around yesterday to check position of my cervix and felt a lump, cyst, bump thing on the outer edge of my cervix. It feels quite smooth but is slightly larger than a pea....I go to obgyn next week. When we were ttc our daughter i checked my cervix often, even though pregnancy, but since Hayley was born I haven't been. Its Never felt like this :( There are lots of benign things it could be but no women in my family get to keep their baby making stuff past 30. I'm 30 this yr. My mom, grandma, and aunts and female cousins have all lost theirs for one reason or another. Scares me some and I dread the exam. I hate getting poked, prodded, and biopsyed, just makes me want to kick someone in the face.

Well girls, still no af.......took another cheapo dollar test and it's negative. I'm a little worried about something though. I went digging around yesterday to check position of my cervix and felt a lump, cyst, bump thing on the outer edge of my cervix. It feels quite smooth but is slightly larger than a pea....I go to obgyn next week. When we were ttc our daughter i checked my cervix often, even though pregnancy, but since Hayley was born I haven't been. Its Never felt like this :( There are lots of benign things it could be but no women in my family get to keep their baby making stuff past 30. I'm 30 this yr. My mom, grandma, and aunts and female cousins have all lost theirs for one reason or another. Scares me some and I dread the exam. I hate getting poked, prodded, and biopsyed, just makes me want to kick someone in the face.

:hugs: I'm sure everything will go well! I've had this before and while I am not sure exactly what it was my exams came back normal. I remember reading you can get little bumps that come and go sometimes that are totally benign. Happy thoughts! :thumbup:

much love army.... got some news WE ARE NTNP WAHOOOOOO more excited about going off BC to be honest lol

much love army.... got some news WE ARE NTNP WAHOOOOOO more excited about going off BC to be honest lol

:happydance: I am off mine and we are trying to a more natural form of birth control and I already feel so much better. I was a MONSTER on mine! :devil: Bcp just sucks. I am so excited for you! Going to be stalking :haha: I want another so bad but it's just not the right not :blush:

it took me a year and a half to fall preg with master nearly 9 months lol and the last 2 months of that i was using opks and temping so it might take a while but im ok with that i just cant stand the way im feeling! and hat im doing to OH isnt fair :( i feel horrible ive been soo moody and my tone in my voice is like im always snapping at him, i want to be like i was before when i wasnt on BC was so lovey to him and couldnt keep my hands off him now i dont want him to touch me etc its really bad so as of tomorrow no BC im sure my body will go crazy for a while till i adjust but thats ok at least it will be for the best.

Redrose. Any updates? ?:)

Essie:how was ur appt?

How is everyone doing?? Im preparing for stephen's first bday :cry: it does go by so fast

I'll see things that I think are cut for his birthday but then I just move on and try not to linger. We don't talk about it either. I know if we do it will just be here even quicker. Bret is not ready for that breakdown, he's told me so :haha:

i realised my cycles r longer than i thought so i was actually ovulating luckily me and oh had bd two days before it.. so if im preg it will be by luck lol

Is it posible to have a fake positive as I havent have a ppaf and my ds is 3 months and I havr a coldany help as dont wanna get excited xx

Possible...yes. Likely...not so much. What brand of test? Do you have a picture? Might be an evap line.

Wow dawn 1st birthday it really does come by soooo quick!!! It was heart breaking for me when hunter turned one it was awful but exciting at the same time! They are a lot of fun when they are up and running around!
How is bubs number 2 going?? I can't believe you are 10 weeks already even that has gone so fast!!!
No real news from me pregnancy related, hunter is being a bit of a monkey lately! Not sleeping very well teething like crazy and just seeing what boundaries he can push and how far lol into everything and being very cheeky lol but keeps me on my toes!!!

Dinidani just depends on how positive and with what brand and if it was within the time frame! I am one of those really unlucky people that has had several false positives even a false positive digi can you believe it!!! I actually had one late last year and if it wasn't for an ultrasound showing nothing I would have been telling family :( but in saying that it doesn't mean it is. Like darlin said post a pick as it could just be an evap or you my lucky lady could have yourself a bfp

how do you post a picture x is it an attachment not to sure x 2013-02-08 11.40.34.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->