Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Oh no hun that is for sure a :bfp:!!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

it came up within 30 seconds which shocked me loads but its deffinatly two lines right ??

Wow that is a very very definite bfp Hun!!! Congrats!! I don't know how you doubted that lol

They don't get more positive than that! :haha: No doubt about it and I would guess you are about 5 or 6wks by how dark it is or it's twins if it's early after ov.

i just dont want to get excited and then told other wise x

Do another then. If it is a false :bfp: and you do a few and they are all + I say get excited! I say get excited anyway but I understand you being hesitant. When I was Pregnant and had my mmc mine were never that dark in the beginning. Idk about with DS because I was over a week late for af when I tested so I got a nice line.

Aww I'm so jealous of your lines!! I can't wait til we start TTC again :)

Wow dawn 1st birthday it really does come by soooo quick!!! It was heart breaking for me when hunter turned one it was awful but exciting at the same time! They are a lot of fun when they are up and running around!
How is bubs number 2 going?? I can't believe you are 10 weeks already even that has gone so fast!!!
No real news from me pregnancy related, hunter is being a bit of a monkey lately! Not sleeping very well teething like crazy and just seeing what boundaries he can push and how far lol into everything and being very cheeky lol but keeps me on my toes!!!

Dinidani just depends on how positive and with what brand and if it was within the time frame! I am one of those really unlucky people that has had several false positives even a false positive digi can you believe it!!! I actually had one late last year and if it wasn't for an ultrasound showing nothing I would have been telling family :( but in saying that it doesn't mean it is. Like darlin said post a pick as it could just be an evap or you my lucky lady could have yourself a bfp

Yeah Stephen is running around and breaking everything :dohh:
I am trying really hard to get him to talk but he just has no desire.....He really doesn't make any noise....I am trying not to stress about it but I really wish he would make some noise! I am gonna talk to the doc about it next month at his checkup.
Bubs 2 is doing great. So far it has been smooth sailing...alot better than with my first. So excited to find out the sex. We really really really want a boy. I should be able to find out mid april.

How many months is hunter now?

Yay for walking and honestly not a big deal at his age to not be talking hunter is 13 almost 14 months today and all he says is mum he has said a few other words but I haven't heard him say anything but mum since Christmas.
That's really good that the pregnancy is going well! And yes boys are such good fun!

But as much as I love boys I wanting a girl next time round but definitely would not be disappointed if it was a boy

thanks! thats good to hear its pretty normal. He has said mum a few times but not often. Maybe a few times a month lol.

One day he kept saying bababababababababba we were soooo happy but the next day , gone...no more talking.

What a little stinker you have armywife! :haha:

Happy valentines day ladies! Bought a bunch of stuff for hubby to make up for how ive been lately. Its hard to be the same ol girl i waz before when ur with a demanding toddler all day lol.

:kiss:Happy Valentines Day!:kiss:

The Valentines Day fairy visited last night :dust: I stayed up and made cake pops for OH to take to work and then I made him chicken and dumplings (from scratch, his fav) for his lunch today and put a card in his lunch box too.

So how weird... Out of nowhere OH just got home from work and I was sitting on his lap cuddling. I got ridiculously nauseous and ran to the bathroom and threw up a ton! How strange is that? :wacko: I think I may go take a cheapie test quick...

Ooooo darlin that sounds promising happy valentines xxx to you all :) I made oh home made pizza yummy and I got the normal single red rose ;) also was thinking when the witch visited last and I can't remember the last recording I have is the 5th jan hmmm

It was negative :happydance: I can't get pregnant not with the wedding in less than 2months. My dress won't fit! :shock:

Ooo wedding exciting!!! I wish i could relive it again..or at least fit in my gown! Are you havingg a big lavish wedding??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->