Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

No we are doing a small family only wedding. Our reception is at an upscale restaurant. They have a private room we are using and it is gorgeous! Then we rented a bunch of condos with DF's parent's time share with the money we would have spent. We are going with our whole family to Orlando Florida in July :happydance: We get a fam vacation and a honeymoon without leaving LO so far behind :winkwink: It's still a formal wedding and I still have a big fancy dress tho.

Logan's surgery is tomorrow. They are doing a heart cath to see if there is any way to connect his lung to his heart and check the blood pressure and things to see if they need to close up either hole. I'm so nervous. They have to put him under and put tubes down his throat :cry:

It's been a long time coming and a totally normal procedure but I am a mess! :(

Hows everyone doing?
Darlin: hope all went well with surgery.

Cant wait for spring to come! Sooo sick of winter.
Hubby and i are trying to figure out how to balance kids and marriage. ... ive been pretty moody lately. :blush: just tough sometimes to be cheery when u have been stressed with the kids all day. :wacko:
Anyone else relate somewhat?

Surgery went great! One of his holes even closed on it's own! :D

I'm so sick of winter too. I can't wait to be able to just stick LO in the stroller and go for walks. It's just too cold to pack him up and go places so we get stuck in the house. I bet soon enough I will be saying the same thing about it being too hot though :dohh:

I think it's normal to feel stressed out like you are. You are taking on a lot. I think you just need to get in your groove. You will get it all sorted :hugs:

Really we are the opposite can't wait for winter we are having a really hot summer so I'm hoping we get snow this year like we did a couple of years ago :)

Redrose. Any updates? ?:)

Essie:how was ur appt?

How is everyone doing?? Im preparing for stephen's first bday :cry: it does go by so fast

:hi: Girls,
Dr. appt went good. The lump on my cervix is a nabothian cyst. Totally normal :) Went today for preconception blood work and thyroid stuff. Doc was funny, seemed glad to see me back. Prolly cause I'm a gold mine for an obgyn.:haha: High risk for previous mmc's and thyroid disease so insurance company authorizes all kind of stuff:dohh: Back in the tww again. Dh says I'm pregnant this time cause im moody and he's nauseous. I told him he's full of it, I'm just pissed cause he is an absent minded ass and he ate too much of Hayleys birthday cake. I may be a bit moody:blush::haha:
Darlin glad surgery went ok :hugs: Armywife not long now till you find out pink or blue ;)
I found out at 14w with LO.
:hugs: to everyone.

Thats great news darlin! You must feel so relieved.

essie: Thats good it wasn't anything serious! Hope you get a bfp soon!
I can somewhat relate to the cyst...I found out when preg. with ds, i have about 5-6 fibroids hanging all along my cervix walls....lovely ...may be why it took me awhile to conceive :shrug:

Ya hubby and I had a conversation on sunday...I'm not sure how it came up...but he said sometimes he'd rather be at work than be at home because I am always crabby and moody :cry: I felt so bad........Its true....I can be a crab apple a lot lately.......

He is nothing but great and helpful......It was a reality check and i need to change my attititude. .... I blame it on the preg.. hormones running through my blood lol.

I'm NTNP baby #2 and my LG is only 7 month. I must be crazy but when I look at all her old tiny things and see how big she's getting already and how much she's learnt and her independence I just want another so bad!!! :embarrassed: and the way I just wrote that sounds like OH has no say in it, sneeeaky :haha: no, he does know about it. I'm dying to take HPT but its too soon :( won't know when missed period is after taking pill so looks like I'll be waiting another week to take a test. PS I'm absolutely starving, need to pee and feel bloated ;) but maybe I'm imagining it lol.

Wow armywife you're getting to be pretty far along! How are you feeling?

HELLO hows is all the pregnant ladies going :) we have moved to TTC crazy crazy lol i had a pos opk on sunday we bed that night but then we were so shatterd monday couldnt get into it hahaha, but i think i had quite a strong O as i was quite achy and still am a little oday at 3 DPO? i dont normally get ovulation pain, so im in the dreaded 2WW i hate it here my sanity is almost disapeared lol. ARMYWIFE must be time for another bump pic hehehe :)

After everything we are still on the TTC fence come July. I just can't decide :(

Hi ladies! Thought maybe some left the thread, im glad to see you guys are still here!!!

I'm feeling surprisingly well, don't really feell preg. Sometimes. Just pretty tired all the time.
i tried posting a pic buti cant get the link to work on my phone..
we just moved last week so i only get internet on my phone at the moment.

Congrats d1 on ttc!! With all my pregnancies, achy, crampiness after o for a few days was always a sure sign for me ,sometimes itd feel pretty intense.

Keep us posted!

darlin, your wedding is coming up reallly soon! Is it warming up where you are yet?

The Monday and Tuesday were pretty intense but has eased off now still get the occasional niggle :) I have tests in the house which is bad coz I just wanna pee on them lol I did today but obviously nothing hahahaha

Yes coming up very fast! :haha: It was warm last week but got cold again this week :(

Ya. Cold here too...no sign of a warm up either. Is ur wedding indoors?

D1kt8r; how old is ur lo?

He is just over 10 months :) well ladies my bbs are starting to get sore :) more my nips though and the peeing is insane im really tryin not to symptom spot and i swear i pee more around this time of my cycle hahaha

Hey armywife *waves* just planning on the 2 but we'll see ;) How many would you like to have? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->