Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

:hi: Ladies.

How is everyone :)

Sounds exciting in here. Wedding coming up for darlin. :happydance: Hope it's the time of your life hun.

D1kt8r in the tww :dust: :dust: Come on sticky bean!

Armywife you're going to be rocking a big bump soon :happydance: Almost half way!!!

Randomrach :hi: Goodluck. Hope you catch your sticky bean soon. :)

Well girls, I had an agonisingly long, 45 day cycle last month :nope: Thyroid tests came back crappy and my TSH is 21.06. That's really high. Having to increase meds and take a break from ttc this month. Have another round of tests in 3 weeks to see how the meds are doing. Then back to the baby making. ;)

I'm getting close to testing symptoms have been sensitive sore nips, tired, achy in my abdomen, and today feel like I'm having period pain AF is due sat

Random: def. Only 2 for me! I dont think i could handle or afford more than that! :wacko:

Hi again essie!! Hoprfully the meds do the trick and get you back to regular. Our bodies can be so frustrating and complicated sometimes.

Fx d1!!

Sounds exciting in here. Wedding coming up for darlin. :happydance: Hope it's the time of your life hun.

Armywife you're going to be rocking a big bump soon :happydance: Almost half way!!!

Well girls, I had an agonisingly long, 45 day cycle last month :nope: Thyroid tests came back crappy and my TSH is 21.06. That's really high. Having to increase meds and take a break from ttc this month. Have another round of tests in 3 weeks to see how the meds are doing. Then back to the baby making. ;)

Be careful with the thyroid issues hun. I'm not sure if hyper is the same as hypo but that was the cause of my loss. If I had been on my meds longer and things hadn't been so screwed up I would be pregnant still prob :hugs: good luck with everything

Tested for my sticky bean yesterday, negative but no AF yet either. I guess I tested too early, just couldn't resist :lol: here's to next week.

ArmyWife: if your LO is anything like mine I know what you mean about only being able to handle 2- my 7 month old throws tantrums like you wouldn't believe hehe x

Logan throws a tantrum every now and then but he is just so fast and into EVERYTHING already! :dohh: I can't imagine once he starts walking and can open cabinets and things :wacko:

My lo can be quite a lil monster some days. Im sure we all have those days. I just really want him to have a sibling to grow up with...so ill go through more pulling my hair out...lol i know once i get through the mud it will all be worth it.

I hope someone in here catches a sticky bean soon!
Lots of dust your way everyone :dust:

Give me a month or so :haha: We are no longer TTC but I may OV on the wedding night and we decided that will not be stopping us! :sex: Bret said he will be getting lucky. Of all days that should be guaranteed! :rofl:

Haha darlin that just made me laugh so hard :)

I didn't think I would be. I was supposed to be earlier in the week but af isn't here quite yet. She always varies by 2 or 3 days so seriously I might ov that night. I will be keeping track so I will keep you ladies posted :winkwink: I am just happy I won't have to deal with af on the wedding day! That was like my worst nightmare because I get the most awful cramps and I would be so bloated in my dress :wacko: I'm actually not ready to be pregnant. I would like it to hold off until after our honeymoon so I can go on rides and enjoy Disney with LO but there are plenty of other things to do there than the amusement parks if I do wind up pregnant. Plus places like Epcot are fun just to see the sights and shop and eat! :haha:

If we do conceive it will be odd because then LO will be due about when we found out about our angel...

Be careful with the thyroid issues hun. I'm not sure if hyper is the same as hypo but that was the cause of my loss. If I had been on my meds longer and things hadn't been so screwed up I would be pregnant still prob :hugs: good luck with everything

Thyroid disease sucks. Hypothyroidism causes miscarriage as well. All of my losses have been attributed to it :nope: I was diagnosed as a child, pre puberty, and it's been a pain in the ass my whole life. I usually do good at keeping it under control but from time to time it gets all out of whack. DH and I are preventing this month :( But back on again next month if tsh is normal.

Ladies I'm 10 dpo today and haven't really stopped cramping/aching since ovulation, my boobs are tender too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4

Thyroid disease sucks. Hypothyroidism causes miscarriage as well. All of my losses have been attributed to it :nope: I was diagnosed as a child, pre puberty, and it's been a pain in the ass my whole life. I usually do good at keeping it under control but from time to time it gets all out of whack. DH and I are preventing this month :( But back on again next month if tsh is normal.

Yeah I have hypo. I also have nodules on my thyroid that have to monitored every 6m through u/s.

Ladies I'm 10 dpo today and haven't really stopped cramping/aching since ovulation, my boobs are tender too :)

Maybe it's your sticky bean! :happydance: I don't see anything on the test though :blush:

My cycle is so off :( Tomorrow is CD 30 and I usually have a 26 to 28 day cycle.

...and I can't remember if we :sex: around ov or not this month :dohh:

Ooo darlin.....might have to hold back a tad at disney. Keep us posted!! Your posts reminded me of a couple stories..
I remember when my sis was 8 mos preg she went to an amusement park with me and went on almost all the rides but all the ride operators were trying to tell her she shouldnt. That baby, my nephew, is now a trouble making 16 yr old..
Lol

Also i know a bit about having your period around your wedding! My period i believe was due the day of my wedding. I read online about ways to postpone it....lol so i tried diff things. Must of worked because o believe it ended up coming a day or two after. But the whole reception i kept going to the bathroom cuz it seriously felt like it was about to start....and when we dtd that night i think i did spot a tiny biy :blush: hubby didnt seem to care lol.

Hope ur prego d1!!! How many dpo were u with ds when you got a bfp?

Dont think i see anything.. Are you feeling your pre menstral signs?....im usuallly a huge bitch to dh leading up to my period lol

Nothing and my boobs have gotten HUGE. Bret just took me to victoria secret for new bras last month and I've grown them in like a week. There's a line but it was hard to get. I was taking pics with the ipad :( Normally I get rly bad cramps down my right leg and sore boobs and super grumpy. Not even a hint of any of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->