Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

You got a line!!!!?? I know how sometimes its hard to get it to show on the computer.

Yepp looked like they did in December :blush:

Waiting til Sunday to try again

I am not sure how I feel. I didn't think we were ready yet. Baby would be born in December. about 21wks on vacation. I just feel bad. Sil announced she is 13wks at my bachelorette party last weekend. I don't want to steal her thunder but then again she always steals mine.

Plus I don't want Bret to be mad and think I did this on purpose.

I heard the same thing about stealing thunder...i didnt even know that was a big deal. I figured people would be happy for one another.

I hope she would truly be happy for you and not feel like your stealing thunder..kind of childish i think.
My mom told me the same thing...." dont tell your sil , you dont want to steal her thunder" ok thanks mom ill just hide my pregnancy because only 1 can be pregnant at a time....lol

Im sure he will be understanding. I would bring it up like geez my period is acting up again...i think its late

. It sounds like you truly didnt even try so hopefully he'll be understandig

I heard the same thing about stealing thunder...i didnt even know that was a big deal. I figured people would be happy for one another.

I hope she would truly be happy for you and not feel like your stealing thunder..kind of childish i think.
My mom told me the same thing...." dont tell your sil , you dont want to steal her thunder" ok thanks mom ill just hide my pregnancy because only 1 can be pregnant at a time....lol

Im sure he will be understanding. I would bring it up like geez my period is acting up again...i think its late

I don't want to tell him until until I get a good line. I don't want to get his hopes up and upset him.

As for stealing thunder... Their situation is a little different. They actually were going though the adoption process and fell pregnant by surprise.

darlin, how exciting :)

Armywife, i cant remem ber how many dpo i was when i found out with max i cant even remeber if i tested after i missed AF? lol just for laughs wanna see my test from today lol :)

I don't want to tell him until until I get a good line. I don't want to get his hopes up and upset him.

As for stealing thunder... Their situation is a little different. They actually were going though the adoption process and fell pregnant by surprise.

Wow they must of been so happy. I love hearing those kind of stories.

Well ladies the :witch: got me today. I'm actually pretty relived ;)

Congrats i guess on your period! Lol :)

So no period on wedding day but possibly ovulating still?

Ovulating exactly on wedding day :dohh:

Just old OH and he said we aren't having sex then if it does :( So I guess I'm not having sex on my wedding night.

Well I have not been on in a while as hubby and I decided to stop trying for a while so just thought I would give it a break!
How are we all doing???
Army gosh 18 weeks how that has flown!!!
Has there been any new bfps??

Darlin how exciting that you are now going to be ovulating on your wedding day that was ment to be I think!!!

Well as for me I guess having a break was just what I needed because I got my bfp this afternoon!!!! I went and had it confirmed straight away at the doctors as I have had so many ups and downs with testing but yep finally up the duff lol.

I can't remember if we have discussed this before but are you finding out what you are having army?

Well I have not been on in a while as hubby and I decided to stop trying for a while so just thought I would give it a break!
How are we all doing???

Darlin how exciting that you are now going to be ovulating on your wedding day that was ment to be I think!!!

Well as for me I guess having a break was just what I needed because I got my bfp this afternoon!!!! I went and had it confirmed straight away at the doctors as I have had so many ups and downs with testing but yep finally up the duff lol.

I can't remember if we have discussed this before but are you finding out what you are having army?

Yah kristie!!!!!:happydance: :wohoo:

How exciting!! we are def. Finding out what we are having! My ultrasound is next friday!!! Really hoping for a boy! We shall see!!

If its a boy we are leaning towards Zachary and Maggie if its a girl....but we keep talking about other names too so......

When are u due?? How far apart will your 2 be?

How are we all doing???

Awww yay! Congrats :happydance:

We actually will not be :sex: if I do ov then. We are just not ready. I mean we might but there will be condoms involved :haha: I am losing weight and feeling good so I think I want to wait until vacation in July if that is what we want to do. I want to enjoy our honeymoon before we fall pregnant again.

I got my dress tonight. Picked it up from alterations and it is gorgeous! :cloud9::cloud9:

I love boys they are so much fun!!! we are kinda hoping for a girl this time to have one of each but we would be more than happy to have another boy!
how exciting that you get to find out soon is it Friday as in tomorrow or Friday as in next week? Its funny I always get excited when people are finding out what they are having but I don't want to find out with mine lol
oh and love the names to by the way!

my due date with be some where around December 13th which is the exact due date I had for hunter which is scary but hopefully this baby comes on time where as hunter was 6 days late so at least there may be a 1 week gap between birthdays lol.

we already have our names picked from last time so girl will be Addison wynta and boy will be nate but not sure on middle name, but oh how I love Addison wynta lee denman!!!! I am s smitten by that name!

darling that is fantastic that you are losing weight and feeling good about yourself!!! there is definitely nothing better you guys will know when its right to start ttc again and it always works out better when you take the time out to make yourself feel good and get yourself on track before making a huge decision!
I wish I had of lost weight before our nice little surprise came along! but I am just going to exercise and eat really healthy and hopefully I can get fit and have a healthy pregnancy all at the same time!!

how exciting about the wedding ( I love weddings) you will have to upload a photo of you in your dress!!!
and where are you going for the honeymoon and are you taking bubs?

I am so hoping for a good labour again this time but I am worried about 2 things! 1 the baby might come quicker (which was only 3 hours last time) and I don't get to the hospital in time or that it is longer :( lol oh the worries!!!

I love boys they are so much fun!!! we are kinda hoping for a girl this time to have one of each but we would be more than happy to have another boy!
how exciting that you get to find out soon is it Friday as in tomorrow or Friday as in next week? Its funny I always get excited when people are finding out what they are having but I don't want to find out with mine lol
oh and love the names to by the way!

my due date with be some where around December 13th which is the exact due date I had for hunter which is scary but hopefully this baby comes on time where as hunter was 6 days late so at least there may be a 1 week gap between birthdays lol.

we already have our names picked from last time so girl will be Addison wynta and boy will be nate but not sure on middle name, but oh how I love Addison wynta lee denman!!!! I am s smitten by that name!

darling that is fantastic that you are losing weight and feeling good about yourself!!! there is definitely nothing better you guys will know when its right to start ttc again and it always works out better when you take the time out to make yourself feel good and get yourself on track before making a huge decision!
I wish I had of lost weight before our nice little surprise came along! but I am just going to exercise and eat really healthy and hopefully I can get fit and have a healthy pregnancy all at the same time!!

how exciting about the wedding ( I love weddings) you will have to upload a photo of you in your dress!!!
and where are you going for the honeymoon and are you taking bubs?

I am so hoping for a good labour again this time but I am worried about 2 things! 1 the baby might come quicker (which was only 3 hours last time) and I don't get to the hospital in time or that it is longer :( lol oh the worries!!!

I know what you mean about labor worries. I had a section and the only reason was because LO was breech. Now I want to Vbac but at the same time I'm worried I won't be able to do it and that it will be too painful :( I got to take the easy way out last time and be numb and not feel a thing :dohh:

I will make sure to post pictures :D

I definitely don't think labor was as bad as I thought it would be but it doesn't tickle lol. It would be great if you can have a vbac! It's a great experience.
Ooooo can't wait for the pics! I'm sure you will look stunning!!!

I definitely don't think labor was as bad as I thought it would be but it doesn't tickle lol. It would be great if you can have a vbac! It's a great experience.
Ooooo can't wait for the pics! I'm sure you will look stunning!!!

I probably will. They said I was a perfect candidate for one. They see it going very well for me as long as I don't have multiples...which do run in the fam :blush: lol It's my generations turn :dohh: I was heartbroken having a section with Logan because I was supposed to do all natural water birth :( But because of his heart condition he prob would not have made it through birth (We didn't know this til after my section)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->