Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I love other people knowing so I can buy gifts lol but yeah love the surprise.
I have been bleeding on and off for almost a week now so feeling real because I am reminded of being pregnant everyday and its been a bit stressful. Had a scan yesterday and we could see the little sac which was really reassuring!
Yay to feeling movement that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to get to that stage!!

Yeah we have now decided on my sil to have hunter she is really good with him and can handle how high maintenance he is lol.
That's good that your mil will have him and that your comfortable with that its a great feeling when you can trust someone else with your child!

Yeah I must admit I would be happy with a boy for sheer fact of not having to buy anything but I don't know if we will have any more after this one so a girl would be nice.

I must be crazy because I I want to buy things whether it's boy or girl! :haha:

I love other people knowing so I can buy gifts lol but yeah love the surprise.
I have been bleeding on and off for almost a week now so feeling real because I am reminded of being pregnant everyday and its been a bit stressful. Had a scan yesterday and we could see the little sac which was really reassuring!
Yay to feeling movement that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to get to that stage!!

Yeah we have now decided on my sil to have hunter she is really good with him and can handle how high maintenance he is lol.
That's good that your mil will have him and that your comfortable with that its a great feeling when you can trust someone else with your child!

Yeah I must admit I would be happy with a boy for sheer fact of not having to buy anything but I don't know if we will have any more after this one so a girl would be nice.

Aww thats great you got to see the sac. I know how great a feeling that is! When do you go back again.? Will you get scans often?

Well i have some news.........its........a.........BOY :wohoo: :wohoo:
so happy! Just be me and a house full of boys :wacko: lol

Really happy for ds to have some to go play in the mud with. Also got a 3d pic. Which was unexpected ...didnt get one with ds.
he kept covering his face though but i got one good shot. She said she would have gave me more if he was in the mood lol.

me and my SO talked about it and we are gonna wait till our 1st year anervisary to start TTC which means our oldest will only be 8 months old. but we are NTNP for now.. if it happens before then oh well i guess it was meant to be

.[/QUOTE]

Aww thats great you got to see the sac. I know how great a feeling that is! When do you go back again.? Will you get scans often?

Well i have some news.........its........a.........BOY :wohoo: :wohoo:
so happy! Just be me and a house full of boys :wacko: lol

Really happy for ds to have some to go play in the mud with. Also got a 3d pic. Which was unexpected ...didnt get one with ds.
he kept covering his face though but i got one good shot. She said she would have gave me more if he was in the mood lol.[/QUOTE]

I go back to the dr's on Wednesday and yeah I will get a scan every week I would say until they are happy that I am either not bleeding or baby is growing fine.

Yay how exciting that your having another boy it will be so good for them to grow up together and they will be nice and close!!!

I love the 3d scans its so incredible to be able to see them like that in your belly I still find it so incredible that we have these little beings inside us lol. It's pretty magical!

Fast! lol here is a pic Bret's parents caught of us before the wedding

Attachments

• DSC02162.jpg
    DSC02162.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
Congrats darlin!! Hope the day went wonderfully! :cake: :)

Kristie: that is so good to hear they will scan you weekly.its good to get assurance that all is well with bubs.
Ya technology is amazing that they can get such vivid pics.

BTW...we did have sex! :haha: I think we were in the all clear tho because I got my :bfp: opk on Thursday @ around 3pm :winkwink:

The sex is like sealing the deal :haha: i spotted a bit during my wedding sex but hubby could care less lol. Its tradition!
I wish me and hubby woulda took a honeymoon :( we could have afforded it. My husband is such a homebody though...he hates going anywhere, even to his family functions! !

Is it bad that in the back of my mind that I am hoping maybe I ovulated later than I though? :haha:

The only reason we are getting a honeymoon is because we opted for a smaller wedding :winkwink: Going to Florida for a week :D

Darlin: you look stunning such a lovely pic and good on you for getting some sexy time in!!!

Army: yeah it will be good to have the reassurance! And yes technology is great!

Afm: feeling really good today besides some serious sleep deprivation from hunter being really sick the past few days he got gastro and a cold all at once it was awful! So I have hard barely any sleep and with the exhaustion of being pregnant or has not been fun lol. And the bloat holy good god the bloat! I don't remember it being that bad with hunter I am already in my maternity pants because everything is just so uncomfortable lol. I haven't had any bleeding since Saturday so that's 2 days which is the longest I have gone so I am hoping that it will stay away now!

Good Luck :) LO is 10 and a half months old..Originally we wanted a four year gap but changed our minds and are currently TTC..We figured it would work out heaper and we may aswell get nappies and stuff out of the way all together and then I really wanted LO to have a sibling close in age to him..BUT were giving iT till October if it hasnt happened by then were going to have to leave it a while as we are immigrating and it just wouldnt be a good time then .

Aww you ladies are making antsy! :haha: I feel more like TTC not that all the stress is over withthe wedding and all over day to day I feel happier. OH wants to still wait til Florida yet...we will see if that sticks :winkwink:

Hows everyone doing? :flower:

Still debating how to reveal gender to dh family.
i bought a bag of hersheys kisses that are wrapped in blue wrappers.

Maybe buy lil gift boxes and place the kiss in there with filling covering it?
or take a. Picute of one kiss and send it in a text when i am with them this weekend.?

Hubby just wants to announce it....but thats not fun lol.

Any ideas? Im still doing cupcakes for my family.

Aww yay another bot like you wanted :happydance: We just called because we weren't going to see DH's family. Wish I could help!

Having a bit of an issue... 9dpo and wondering if I should pic up an hpt? I have a feeling I'm not but I felt that way with Logan too. :shrug: If I don't I ordered more ic's that will be here Wed. Opks are neg and temps dropped in the last 24hrs :( I just started temping though and didn't get to this full cycle.

You ordered ic's?!? Does this mean what i think it means?? :sex: :)

Id prolly wait for the ic's but im a penny pincher..i do anything to save a dollar :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->