Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Yeah our wedding night. We either just caught or just missed. Not actually TTC but of course I'm going to get baby crazy :sex: that close to ov! :haha:

I would just wait for your ic's Wednesday isn't that far away but I know myself I use to go insane waiting lol. Oh it would be so special if you fell pregnant from your wedding night hehe.

I'm not to sure on the announcement either army as I am always team yellow lol I have never had to think of gender reveal. A friend of mine is doing a reveal cake which is I guess the same as your cupcakes. But the kisses sound like a good idea!!

Afm I am already throwing up every day and soooooo exhausted going on 7 weeks now which doesn't feel real!!! Hunter still isn't sleeping great so I am feeling a little frustrated but hopefully with some stern hard hours by myself and mick we will have him sleeping in no time! He only woke once last night though but it took me 3 hours to get to actually go to sleep it was not fun!!! But oh we'll such is life I guess at least I will be use to no sleep when baby number 2 gets here!

Kristie:sorry to hear your throwing up everyday :hugs: does it make it feel real at least? :)
Im having the same problem with stephen right now as far as sleep. :wacko: last night he went to bed at 9pm which is later than normal. Then he woke at 4am.
I gave him some water cuz usually that will help him go back to bed but he.cried for another hour. I kept going in therr saying shhhh time for sleep...but then hubby got up for work and we just brought him downstairs for the day. At 9am he finally took a. Nap but only for an hour and a half.

Normally he sleeps 8pm-7am waking up around 5 for diaper change and water.
But before we moved last month he never would wake up at all....
This week has. Been stressful.

I Feel. Your pain kristie. I am gonna try shorter naps and see if that makes a difference.

im glad to see its not just maximus who wakes although he goes down at 6pm and normally sleeps midnight or there abouts and then will sleep again till 6am but recently he has been waking at 5, this morning i tryed a bottle and puttine him back down but NOPE he wanted up lol, he has just started walking too i wonder if this new delelopment has something to do with it. lol. omg army your already half way where has that time gone lol, and kirstie congrats on the pregnancy, ive been away for a while lol sux being sick all the time but does give some comfort that things are going well (personally ) all the best :)

Yeah definitely feels real especially consider I already don't fit into my pants with how much bloat is going on its crazy!!!

I would love for hunter sleep as much as your boys do army and d1kt8r hunter goes down at about 7:30 he then wakes at 9:30 and then usually on a normal night wakes another 4-6 times before we get up for the day at 7:30 :( I really hope he sorts himself before baby comes! Waking up to 2 won't be much fun!!!! But I have started bringing his lunch forward and putting him down at 12 and he has been having a 2 and a half hour nap so I am hoping that with that he will start going to bed that but earlier and sleeping better at night.
It definitely is good reassurance d1kt8r I just hate throwing up lol.

Wow he wakes up alot!! You must be exhausted! Has it always been this way? Does he go back to sleep right away?

I had a great night last night. He went to bed at 9pm and i never had to go in his room at all!! Then at 7:30 he woke up smiling. Hoping for a repeat tonight!

Im finally feeling lots of movement. More in the evening and night. And we are finally warming up!! Supposed to get ouf first 60 & 70 this weekend.

Do any of you scrapbook btw? Im looking to start and have no idea where to begin. It looks like a fun hobby.

Darlin: are you guys wtt at the moment until after florida?

I will ov in July before Florida so that will be our first ttc cycle

:shock:

Opk was just for reference. Was hard to get the camera to pick it up

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Army: Yeah he wakes a lot all the time! He was a great sleeper in the beginning started only waking for one feed from 8 weeks and then at 4 months all hell broke loose and it's been this way ever since! It never got any better, although there was the odd occasion where he would just sleep through the night but very very rare!! I have just put him back in his own room tonight so I am hoping within a few weeks I start to see a difference. I put him down at 7 and between 7-8:30 he had already woken 3 times :( but he seems to be asleep now he was snoring when I left the last time lol.

Darlin: ummmmm that looks like a positive to me!!!!! I would be testing again!!!! Was it in the time limit?? Omg omg I hope it is your bfp that would be so special being conceived on your wedding night!

Afm: I am hoping to get some much needed rest tonight with hunter in his own room I am laid in bed about to watch Harry potter the first one lol I have decided I am going to be when hunter does every night this week and watching one Harry potter before bed hehe I love the series I wish I liked reading because I would love to read the books!

Hopefully hunter can get into a routine. You need your break too! Whenever stephen is in bed thats my mommy time and i lay in bed ,watch my reality shows and i dont move an inch lol.

What worked for me with stephen was a bottle of water in bed...since i bf he was so use to feeding to sleep so bottle comforts him in the crib. I leave the bottle with him all night to comfort suck. Doc said it was ok as long as it wasnt milk all night.
Im sure you'll figure out what works for hunter.
Stephen woke up once last night for quick diaper change and water...so pretty good night.

Darlin is that an ic or opk!?!

I was thinking before we moved stephen slept great...and since we moved its been off and on. I remembered his room was alot darker at our old place.

So i turned his night lite off last night and never had to go in there at all! Hoping maybe that was the issue....just a lil too bright for him.

Hopefully hunter can get into a routine. You need your break too! Whenever stephen is in bed thats my mommy time and i lay in bed ,watch my reality shows and i dont move an inch lol.

What worked for me with stephen was a bottle of water in bed...since i bf he was so use to feeding to sleep so bottle comforts him in the crib. I leave the bottle with him all night to comfort suck. Doc said it was ok as long as it wasnt milk all night.
Im sure you'll figure out what works for hunter.
Stephen woke up once last night for quick diaper change and water...so pretty good night.

Darlin is that an ic or opk!?!

yeah I hope so I think it will be easier this time he has been asleep for 2 hours now and only stirred once so its already better than last night.
I have just downloaded all the harry potters so now that hunter isn't in my room anymore I have started watching them lol.

I actually did the water for him last night and he didn't have boob till 3 in the morning which is crazy!!!! the only problem was he woke at 5:30 this morning but im sure that will happen less and less.

glad Stephen is a good sleeper for you I know my sister hates when people tell her that there kids sleep but I feel happy for those people like yourself because sleep deprivation is so hard I would never want other people to grow through it so it actually makes me happy lol I am hoping that I to get to be one of those people that my child sleeps this time with number 2 but I will do a lot different this time round.

And the night light could very well be the case for him, hunter hates the dark so I have the toilet light on and his door open a fraction he is doing so well tonight I hope it just keeps getting better and better.

It wasnt always easy with stephen...the first 6months id cry myself to sleep because i was so sleep deprived...Literally! I cried! Lol funny now but not then!

I learned alot this time too. Stephen always had to have my boob in his mouth to function ...i know thats probably why it was so hard....bad habit i started.

when people say there kids sleep ...i felt jealous lol...and wanted to know there secrets lol..
but really what works for one mom might not work for the next....we allll have a secret formula we have to come up wit lol

Have fun with harrry!! Ive never seen one before.

It wasnt always easy with stephen...the first 6months id cry myself to sleep because i was so sleep deprived...Literally! I cried! Lol funny now but not then!

I learned alot this time too. Stephen always had to have my boob in his mouth to function ...i know thats probably why it was so hard....bad habit i started.

when people say there kids sleep ...i felt jealous lol...and wanted to know there secrets lol..
but really what works for one mom might not work for the next....we allll have a secret formula we have to come up wit lol

Have fun with harrry!! Ive never seen one before.

So true what works for one sometimes doesn't work for another!
He did do really well last night he slept from 7:30-12:30 I only had to go in once but then 2:30-5:50 he wouldn't go back to sleep!!! And of course when he was having his amazing sleep I couldn't sleep I had such bad nausea last night.
But hopefully it will just get better and better :)

Are you starting to feel quite tired yet or still lots of energy? And have you found it harder this time with having a little one as you've gotten bigger or still coping well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->