Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

It wasnt always easy with stephen...the first 6months id cry myself to sleep because i was so sleep deprived...Literally! I cried! Lol funny now but not then!

I learned alot this time too. Stephen always had to have my boob in his mouth to function ...i know thats probably why it was so hard....bad habit i started.

when people say there kids sleep ...i felt jealous lol...and wanted to know there secrets lol..
but really what works for one mom might not work for the next....we allll have a secret formula we have to come up wit lol

Have fun with harrry!! Ive never seen one before.

So true what works for one sometimes doesn't work for another!
He did do really well last night he slept from 7:30-12:30 I only had to go in once but then 2:30-5:50 he wouldn't go back to sleep!!! And of course when he was having his amazing sleep I couldn't sleep I had such bad nausea last night.
But hopefully it will just get better and better :)

Are you starting to feel quite tired yet or still lots of energy? And have you found it harder this time with having a little one as you've gotten bigger or still coping well?

I was feeling very good up until the last week or 2. It hurts when i stand for too long and my back starts to hurt quickly.
carrying stephen up the stairs is starting to become a challenge too.

Ive been reading threads on managing 2 under 2 and its making me freak out a bit. I realy hope ds2 is more easy going.

Army ikwym! I've been thinking about it and honestly considering waiting longer. We've been talking about waiting until DH graduates next summer and we can get a new house etc. first and get LO out of diapers. We need a better floor plan for sure! :haha:

I take my hat off to you who are gunna have 2 under 2, I'm still in with a chance tho :) I think I'm out this time around I had no opks and took the relaxed approach lol so if I was it would be a miracle lol xx

Thanks ladies! :) one reason we decided to get preg. Was i wanted to get pregnancy, and diapers and newborn stage out of the way asap..i didnt wanna go through it all over again in few yrs.

I'll be happy to have my coffee back again :wine: and maybe a beer here n there :)

totally thats what i keep trying to tell OH lol and i might as well keep the sleepless nights going all at once :) im trying to twist his arm to TTC insted of NTNP lol he hates committing lol, noooo i actually think he is scared a little bit :) cute

that's no good about your back army!! is Stephen walking yet? or do you not like him to walk up the stairs holding your hand? if he is walking and your comfortable as much as it will take a lot longer to get up the stairs it will be easier on your back holding his hand maybe.

I am also nervous about having 2 under 2 but hunter will only be 2 for like 4 days if baby comes on time. I have started trying to toilet train him but he seems to be scared of the potty to actually go to the toilet and he gets really upset poor thing like today we were in the bathroom on one of my many toilet trips and he had no nappy on and of course while im on the toilet he squats and poo's on the floor lol but when he was finished he turned around looked at it and started balling and he has done that when he goes on the potty I don't know if he is freaked out by the sight of it because he is confused or not but I am going to have to find a way of not making him upset about the situation. I will be cloth diapering with this one as well so a lot more work ahead of me but I prefer it I enjoyed it for the short period I did with hunter but mick hated it and made me stop but this time I have told him he doesn't have a choice!!

afm I have been feeling really good lately not as much nausea and I haven't thrown up in a few days the only thing that has gotten worse is how tired I am! But I can deal with that it just means earlier nights (says me at 9:15 still on the computer)
and I agree with the sleepless night getting it over and done with and especially the breastfeeding for me it will be good eventually having a drink and not having to worry about pumping or only having one! which on that subject we are down to one sometimes 2 night feeds since hunter has been in his own room it has gone so well! he is already sleeping so much better and doesn't need me half as much! he has a bottle before bed and then boob about 1 and then sometimes at 5:30 or vice versa its great he wakes between that sometimes but most of the time it has been 3 times a night he wakes I am so wrapped!!!

Ya stephen is walking. Started at 10months. Our new place has stairs and he has been learning them and is doing quite well up and down.
i took your advice and let him crawl up them tonight.he initially reached for me because i always say time for sleep and then grab his blankie and pick him up...so he was a bit confused why i didnt carry him up.

Good luck with toilet training.......seems so far away for us. Is hunter vocal yet? Stephen is 14months and just started saying dada.
Big congratz on the sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today i walked stephen to the park.....big mistake....my back was throbbing so bad but i just kept going since we were already far from home..

Aw good hopefully he gets the gist of what's going on and you won't have to carry him up the stairs every night then :)

Yeah hunter is quite vocal he says mum, dad, dog, ta, hunter, car, toot toot, broom broom, no and sometimes don't and shoes, oh and truck. I am just starting to try and teach him numbers as well as a few more words it takes so long for them to understand sometimes lol it can become quite repetitive but he has only started saying all these words in the last month before that he only said mum dad and dog.

I know definitely yay for sleeping!!! I am so proud of him and just wish I had of done it earlier but I don't think he was ready back then because he was so use to being mummy dependant with the co sleeping but I definitely think he was ready this time!

Yeah it is still a little far away for us to I think I really don't think he is ready and I don't want to force him into it and he gets a real phobia I think I may wait a few weeks and try again and see how he goes but I am in no huge rush although it would be alot more handy for when the babies here but we will see.

That is no good at all maybe you should go get yourself a massage or have it looked at it is only going to get worse as you get further along which sucks, I will definitely be going for massages this time as I didn't with hunter and have had a back ever since so I want to make sure it's sorted this time. We have to take care of ourselves as mums the kiddies depend on us to much to be out of action lol and I'm sure you will feel much better yourself if its fixed. Have you asked your doctor about it?

I have an appt tomorrow for my monthly checkup. The pain has gotten worse. Going up the stairs is excruciating. Its my right side hip.

Thinking maybe its spd from what i found online....pelvic pain basically that can radiate in the hips and back.

I have an appt tomorrow for my monthly checkup. The pain has gotten worse. Going up the stairs is excruciating. Its my right side hip.

Thinking maybe its spd from what i found online....pelvic pain basically that can radiate in the hips and back.

Sounds like my sciatica I developed while pregnant. It went away towards the middle and came back at the very end.

The pain goes away when i rest. But every time i get up and walk, its a constant throb on my right hip. It never goes away. :shrug:

I hope i dont have it all pregnancy

I hope you ladies don't mind looking at this :)top one is yesterday bottom is when I was preg with maximus :) I'm 9-10 dpo took the relaxed approach this time :) I've also been getting waves of nausea :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4

Sounds like my sciatica I developed while pregnant. It went away towards the middle and came back at the very end.

I agree. Sounds exactly like sciatica. Sorry hun :( That is such an aggravating pain :nope:

I hope you ladies don't mind looking at this :)top one is yesterday bottom is when I was preg with maximus :) I'm 9-10 dpo took the relaxed approach this time :) I've also been getting waves of nausea :(

I see it! :happydance: Keep testing and see if it gets darker

Army that's exactly what it sounds like :(

Hehe, I see it to ;) Frer time!

Ice helps with the sciatica some, heat and rest as well. You pretty much have to put an ice pack in the top of your crack and let it cover the lowest section of your spine. Its a bit uncomfortable but 15 min is worth it. Helped me better than anything.

A good stretch that helps is to lay flat on your back, cross your leg over (the side that hurts) and keep the other one straight. Sort of like sitting indian style. Then grab your foot and ankle and pull up towards your chest. Hold the stretch as long as you can. I also found a birthing ball helped. Sit on it and do some pelvic stretches :winkwink:

eaaaa i hope it is the start of something :) im going to get a FRER after the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->