Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I have an appt tomorrow for my monthly checkup. The pain has gotten worse. Going up the stairs is excruciating. Its my right side hip.

Thinking maybe its spd from what i found online....pelvic pain basically that can radiate in the hips and back.

yes I have heard of that, is it your sciatic nerve? That's no good that your in a lot of pain hun :( it definitely cant be easy with having a little one to run around after! I hope you have someone around that can help if you need it?

well looks like you've got some good advice there army hopefully you get an answer soon and you can do what needs to be done to help stay more comfortable!

d1t8er: I hope this is it for you I will be staking until I see that frer! my fx are crossed for you that its your bfp!

afm: morning sickness has returned even worse threw up straight after dinner last night and 3 times today and to make it worse I have the runs also :( not a fun day for me at all, but on a brighter not hunter has been in his own room for over a week now which is pretty exciting and going really well! I have my scan on Monday so pretty excited about that also!

Thanks everyone!!!! Well this morning the pain has subsided a bit, but still there. I have my appt at 3 so hopefully she can pinpoint the issue. Its def more my hip than my back.

Kristie: sorry you're feeling so quesy! Did u have that with hunter? Maybe a girl?!?

Excited for you d1!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm glad the pain is not as bad for you today! It could be a trapped nerve or something but I'm sure you will find out in your appointment :)

Yeah I threw up all day every day with hunter till I was 24 weeks so I was half expecting the same this time but was hoping it wouldn't happen but I guess I was wrong. It's definitely much harder having hunter to look after and being so sick at least with him if I wanted to I could just go to sleep if I felt really awful or just lie in bed and watch movies lol but I can't do that with the little munchkin he is to much on the go. I am going to enroll him in daycare on Monday though just on a Wednesday for 3 hours so I can have a break and when baby comes get some alone time with him/her will be interesting to see how he goes! Hopefully he is fine with it all

Pushing the limits a bit but we are g2 bd this weekend sometime before I cut DH off. Supposed to ov tues and he will be cut off until Fri. Opks are getting darker so I guess we shall see what happens...

Kristie. Sounds like a good idea for the daycare. I was thinking the same thing too. I figured it would be good social time for him. He cries around everyone except me and dada.

Well doctor didnt have any answers for me. Just suggested physical threapy. I said no. It would be too hard to find time around hubbys work schedule.

But this morning it feels much better so hopefully its going away.

When u testing again d1!?!?!?!?!??

Yeah I am going to have to I threw up all day today I couldn't even keep water down so hubby is staying home from work tomorrow it's just not worth putting myself at risk over!
They tend to get a bit clingy when they are that she and if your a Sahm hunter use to be really bad but he is getting better.

That's disappointing that the doctor wasn't very helpful! Sometimes they just aren't there like you need them to be hey!!! Fx that it was just a temporary thing for you I couldn't imagine how hard it could be if it persists so let's hope it doesn't!!!

Did you show alot faster this time dawn?

I am already showing!!! I got a bloat bump at 6 weeks but it is now definitely a little baby bump its crazy!!

In testing again this morning in a few hours :) so ill post the result here either way :)

Kristie. Sounds like a good idea for the daycare. I was thinking the same thing too. I figured it would be good social time for him. He cries around everyone except me and dada.

Well doctor didnt have any answers for me. Just suggested physical threapy. I said no. It would be too hard to find time around hubbys work schedule.

But this morning it feels much better so hopefully its going away.

When u testing again d1!?!?!?!?!??

Maybe have them give you a packet on some stretches? That is what my doctor did. You might be able to meet just a couple times with the physical therapst to have them show you what to do at home?

Neg :( AF is due wed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
hi i am ntnp my little one is 9 weeks but we have good reasons to why we've started so early

:( :hugs: I'm so over ic's. I get so many +/evaps on them.

:wave: welcome Littlesteph! What's your story if you don't mind sharing? No pressure if you don't want to share :hugs:

Can I join even though my LO is almost 13 months? I'm NTNP only because AF hasn't returned yet (still breastfeeding..) - if AF was back - I would totally be TTC!

D1: sorry hun :hugs: it could be early yet.

Welcome littlesteph and volley:wave:

hey ladies after 4 months of hard work of meds and eating healthy my body is finally ovulating!! only prob is i was sick on the 3rd-4th no chance of dtd.. im sure i ovulated today i felt the cramping and my opk was so positive.
but ff thinks it was yesterday because my opk was positive yesterday too and i had a slight temp rise this morning but nothing higher than usual :shrug: can ff be wrong? its my first month

I dont temp. But whenever i get my first positive. I usually use that day as O day. With this pregnancy i had a pos opk on a monday, bd that afternoon and that was it.. it was probably like 4days prior when we last bd'd
I usually get one positive and thats it....since you had 2 i'd probably say you O'd today.
hope u've been busy :sex: :thumbup:

i dtd the 2nd, sick 3-4 then dtd the 5th im 95 % sure i ovulated today.. i suppose either way im covered? i dunno ttc is so stressful lol

Sounds pretty good to me. Did you use opks and temp with baby #1? Do you know remember when you bd around opk with #1?

Both pregnancies i bd on the pos opk day.

:( :hugs: I'm so over ic's. I get so many +/evaps on them.

:wave: welcome Littlesteph! What's your story if you don't mind sharing? No pressure if you don't want to share :hugs:

Hiya thank you.
I'm 24 and my hubby is 23, We met through my sister. I always told myself i'd never date any of her friends and i ended up marry one. :haha:
We've been together for 7 years and married 2.
Me and hubby tried 25 months to have our little one, We went to the doctors at the year mark i had blood test hubby had sperm test. both came back normal, although hubby's was slightly lower end of normal. Because we are both under 25 they told us to try for another year then come back, At the 21 month mark i did fall pregnant but it ended as a chemical at 4 and a half weeks. We said we were going to give it one last go before going to see our local fertialty ward rather then going through my doctor. we went all out. we both took vitaims tablets designed to help you fall pregnant, i used opk's and concieve plus lube, I was due on on my 24th birthday so never thought i'd actaully fall pregnant. I found out 3 days before my birthday that i was pregnant and i now have a 9 week old son.
He was born at 36+4 weeks, a scan at 34 weeks showed he stopped growing at 32 weeks so they wanted to get him out, turned out he has IUGR. and weighed 4lb 6.5oz. As well as having to be induced with him i had to have a EMCS as he got stressed and his heart rate kept dipping. but because of how long is took to fall pregnant the first we want to start trying earlier. my doctor hasn't said we can't.

sorry my story is so long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->