Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Your opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
So sorry you had such a hard time with your last ttc journey and pregnancy I know myself it can be a very very tough thing to go through!
I felt the same as you and we were going to start trying when my lo was 6 months (we don't ever use protection anyway besides avoiding ovulation due to hormone problems) but decided we weren't ready. So we started trying just before his first birthday but decided we still weren't ready (he is a terrible sleeper) so 4 months of trying and the month we called it off we fell pregnant but it took us 3 and a half years to conceive my first because I would sometimes not ovulate for like 6 months because of low progesterone so you might be surprised at how easy it is this time for you also! I'm not saying don't try so early at all because if thats what is comfortable for you and your partner thats all that matters :) but just to put your mind at ease that it may not be that hard this time! Have you asked your doctor if its safe to start trying?

Your opinions?

Sorry Hun I can't see anything :( but your not out till the witch shows!
I agree with darlin as well I hate ic's I got so many + evaps its not funny I would just wait a day or so and use an frer

Neg :( AF is due wed

:( :hugs: I'm so over ic's. I get so many +/evaps on them.

:wave: welcome Littlesteph! What's your story if you don't mind sharing? No pressure if you don't want to share :hugs:

Hiya thank you.
I'm 24 and my hubby is 23, We met through my sister. I always told myself i'd never date any of her friends and i ended up marry one. :haha:
We've been together for 7 years and married 2.
Me and hubby tried 25 months to have our little one, We went to the doctors at the year mark i had blood test hubby had sperm test. both came back normal, although hubby's was slightly lower end of normal. Because we are both under 25 they told us to try for another year then come back, At the 21 month mark i did fall pregnant but it ended as a chemical at 4 and a half weeks. We said we were going to give it one last go before going to see our local fertialty ward rather then going through my doctor. we went all out. we both took vitaims tablets designed to help you fall pregnant, i used opk's and concieve plus lube, I was due on on my 24th birthday so never thought i'd actaully fall pregnant. I found out 3 days before my birthday that i was pregnant and i now have a 9 week old son.
He was born at 36+4 weeks, a scan at 34 weeks showed he stopped growing at 32 weeks so they wanted to get him out, turned out he has IUGR. and weighed 4lb 6.5oz. As well as having to be induced with him i had to have a EMCS as he got stressed and his heart rate kept dipping. but because of how long is took to fall pregnant the first we want to start trying earlier. my doctor hasn't said we can't.

sorry my story is so long :D

They were concerned LO had IUGR too. He was born 6lbs 6oz but wasn't growing much the last month or so. Stayed at pretty much the same size. I think it's a great idea for you to get a jump start on things ;)

We are still so undecided on what we are doing for TTC. It's just a tough decision :(

it is a really hard decision to make. at the moment we're NTNP. and we're planning on trying when LO is 3 months, i'm just hoping they keep a closer eye on me next time, i could have so easily ended up with a very sick little boy

ah right that's must have been scary! Its awful hearing stories about the things that some women have to go through to conceive, whilst pregnant and during labor! I feel for you both :(

Hayley was diagnosed with IUGR at 38 weeks. Her growth had slowed because the placenta had started to weaken and because I was still having morning sickness. It was pretty hard to keep hydrated. I was also still working a fairly physical job at 38+ weeks. Looking back makes me think....screw working that late in pregnancy! I know some women have to, but I'm probably going to try to be less super human this time and take more time off.

Kirstiedenman I agree. Pregnancy is almost terrifying. Especially for someone with control issues like me :haha: It's so horrible that you can't actually see or touch the little things to make sure they're ok. :nope:

Ladies I need your thoughts this morning at 2 dpo I got a lot of creamy ewcm and it had a thin streak of blood in it... Is it possible I ovulated later than thought? we dtd on the 5th am I still covered?

Did you show alot faster this time dawn?

I am already showing!!! I got a bloat bump at 6 weeks but it is now definitely a little baby bump its crazy!!

Sorry missed this post!

I am def showing waaaayyyy sooner than my first. I'd post some pics from pregnancy with ds but there on my computer which is still broke.

I showed right around 30wks with ds. I wore my same size jeans and everything!!
This pregnancy i showed from starting gate! Lol
Just took a new avatar pic. I am happy to be showing sooner this time. Nobody believed i was preg with ds.

I think its because i'm tall it took longer to show with him.

What about you with hunter?

Redrose; did you take an opk the 6th or 7th? If you had a pos opk the 4th , i wouldn't think you would be ovulating 3 days after that.

I'm not sure what that could be. With my 3 pregnancies , i always had bad sharp pinches/cramps on my right side immed. After O.

Maybe it could be a sign things are brewing ?!

Could you maybe have ov'd sooner than you thought and be having early ib?

Hello ladies, may I join you?:flower:

Our lovely daughter is 13 weeks old and we started TTC#2 this month. I got AF back on April 24th and ovulated last friday, so currently 4 dpo. Baby dust to all of us!!

You know ladies, I have been thinking about it and I will probably be baby wearing for sure with LO#2. I think that would make it so much easier :winkwink:

Gah :witch: got me today so onto next cycle :) tues out ill be ovulating in a weekend this time and I may plan a weekend away for me and OH. So when ill cover all my bases lol :)

Gah :witch: got me today so onto next cycle :) tues out ill be ovulating in a weekend this time and I may plan a weekend away for me and OH. So when ill cover all my bases lol :)

I swear we have the worst luck with evaps! :dohh:

Did you show alot faster this time dawn?

I am already showing!!! I got a bloat bump at 6 weeks but it is now definitely a little baby bump its crazy!!

Sorry missed this post!

I am def showing waaaayyyy sooner than my first. I'd post some pics from pregnancy with ds but there on my computer which is still broke.

I showed right around 30wks with ds. I wore my same size jeans and everything!!
This pregnancy i showed from starting gate! Lol
Just took a new avatar pic. I am happy to be showing sooner this time. Nobody believed i was preg with ds.

I think its because i'm tall it took longer to show with him.

What about you with hunter?

yeah I didn't really pop till about 24 weeks with hunter so to already be maternity pants or using a belly belt this early on is not a nice feeling lol.

sorry the :witch: got you d1kt8r those damn ics are the worst!!! If we decide to have another one I wont be using them again the amount of evaps I had when I was using the sucked! Although I say that now and I bet if it comes to it I will just to keep testing cheap lol.

redrose: I would say either ib or late ovulation bleeding. fx for you its ib!!

melfy: welcome and good luck we will be happy to wait out your cycles with you! 13 weeks old hey your a keen one lol. How long did it take you to conceive your 1st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->