Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

melfy: welcome and good luck we will be happy to wait out your cycles with you! 13 weeks old hey your a keen one lol. How long did it take you to conceive your 1st?

DD was conceived right after I got AF back following my 2nd MC. This time I'm hoping I'll also be able to conceive quickly, but without the miscarriages!!

i didnt take an opk them days no because.. :blush: im still kind of recovering from a tummy bug and not drinking alot of not needing the loo so much.. well to pee anyway :( feeling kind of miserable and the last think i need is this spotting which is heavy one min with bright red blood and then barely visable browny :/ my cycles r normally 40 ish days

I'm only a few DPO but dose anyone want to take a look at my chart and tell what my chances look like at the moment.
theres not a lot of info on there though

hey sorry i cant see your chart, that link only brings me to your ticker sorry maybe post up a link to your chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

don't know if it will bring you to mine or just their homepage

melfy: welcome and good luck we will be happy to wait out your cycles with you! 13 weeks old hey your a keen one lol. How long did it take you to conceive your 1st?

DD was conceived right after I got AF back following my 2nd MC. This time I'm hoping I'll also be able to conceive quickly, but without the miscarriages!!

so sorry about your losses! You definitely got good reason to start it early hopefully it doesn't take you to long! Are you actually ttc or just ntnp taking a relaxed approach?

i didnt take an opk them days no because.. :blush: im still kind of recovering from a tummy bug and not drinking alot of not needing the loo so much.. well to pee anyway :( feeling kind of miserable and the last think i need is this spotting which is heavy one min with bright red blood and then barely visable browny :/ my cycles r normally 40 ish days

aw sorry about the tummy bug they are not a fun time for anyone especially when you have a lo to look after!

You are on cd28 so maybe its just af coming early? That would be a bad thing I guess maybe your cycles are getting shorter. But it could also still be ib it can last up to 5 days I think I have red. Make sure as hard as it is you are drinking plenty of water just in case it is a litte bean getting comfortable!

i think it is af ladies on cd 27.. first time but also first cycle on thyroid meds.. is it possible?

i think it is af ladies on cd 27.. first time but also first cycle on thyroid meds.. is it possible?

It's always possible for af to come early. If you have thyroid issues you are probably having issues with ov an cycles until you get it sorted. I don't recommend ttc if your levels are off. I would wait until things get straightened out. That's what caused my mc.

Close to ttc darlin! How long did it take you with your first?

Kristie: how is sleep going? I Hope its getting better and better

I had to wake up twice the other night for ds but then last night he slept 10hrs straight :shrug:

My sciatic nerve pain is finally subsiding. It only acts up when im too active.

May I join you?

My little girl Elyssa is 7 months and we are NTNP, in our second month, Elyssa was conceived on Clomid xx

Logan was a surprise. We tried for a couple months and decided to wtt and bam lol with the last pregnancy we caught first cycle. It will be here very soon! Only one full cycle left :winkwink:

Welcome mrs. B :wave:

Good luck darlin! How many kids would you like to have?

It just hit me that this is really it....no more pregnancy forums for me after this :cry: we only wanted 2....well i want 2 , he was ok with 1. But i wanted to give him a sibling.

I'm not sure how many we want. So far we have said two. The plan is if we have one boy and one girl we will stop at two but if we have another boy we may try for a girl down the road. It's funny though because when my mind wanders it automatically pictures Logan with a brother when if I had to pick I say girl :haha: It's sort of a play it by ear thing for us.

Not sure what is going to end up happening though. DH got a call for an interview. It's for what he wanted to do after he graduates. It would double his salary but is over an hr away one way. If this is something that is going to be a permanent position we really need to consider moving. We decided not to talk about it when he applied until he at least had an interview. He got the call today so we will be talking about it when he gets home. :winkwink:

Exciting! Hope the interview goes well! Moving sucks but its also exciting looking at places for lo's to grow up at.

We are def. Moving at the end of our lease. There isnt nearly enough room for just the 3 of us!!

Im in a bit of a dilemna now. We have 2bedroom plus den all on the 2nd floor. The den doesnt have a door.
Our plan was to put the newborn in the den around 4 months but our ds is a super light sleeper, im sure he would wake up toc crying....

Might just have to have him in our room until we move but dh needs his sleep since he gets up at 530am monday through friday.......:wacko:

Anyone else have no space really for another baby?

We don't really have much room here either. LO would have to sleep in our room is we had another.

DH got promoted today! :happydance: The paperwork has been submitted to HR but it will take a couple weeks for things to change on payroll for his raise to kick in :D

We talked and if he gets this job we will for sure be moving. We don't have a choice.

Thats great news! is he planning on doing the interview still?

After reading your post you just gave me another idea! Maybe i could put our toddler in our room instead....that way dh and toddler wouldnt be interupted much....just me lol.....hmmmmmm it might just work!

He would still take the other job. While there is a pay increase with his promotion, it's not much. I think the big reason I am excited for him to interview for this other job is that it's what he wants to do as his actual career. He doesn't really like his job right now but it pays the bills. The other job also offers opportunity for advancement and moving up the ladder. The money doesn't hurt either... :blush:

I'm just not sure how this will all play into our ttc plans though. I'm not a fan of trying to move whilst pregnant. I had a lot of issues last pregnancy with bleeding when I was too active and was put on a mild bed rest the last 5wks.

We live in a 1 bed house, so have no space for the baby we have :haha: but we are trying to move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->