Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Wow 1 bedroom ....that would be tough!!
How many would you like to have mrs. B?

How long did it take with your first?

Its fine at the moment, its quite a big 1 bed, but certainly no room for any more, took us 14 months first time, that was with Clomid, think I will probably need it again. I would like 3 I think, hubby isn't really vocal on numbers lol x

Maybe your second will come quicker. Alot ladies say they struggled with the first but not wit tthe 2nd
this rings true for me. It took me 15 months for my first. The day after my infertility appt i got my bfp! I was planning on going on clomid too!

Then my first month ntnp #2 bfp! We were sooo shocked. We thought it would take awhile again so we decided to start ntnp to get the ball at least rolling lol.

D1: how have you been?

Hi, i posted here when we were ntnp but kinda stopped posting much once we found out we were pregnant. Hope everyone is doing well, have been trying to keep up with everyone, this pregnancy is alot harder than my first, cant just sit on the sofa with my feet up now lol. thankfully Emma sleeps through now and the only reason for less sleep is baby bouncing on my bladder haha.

Right there with you caz!!! got up 3 times to pee last night.

We are due the same month ! Sept 2nd here! Do you know what your having?? Names picked yet??

I get annoyed at how much I need to pee then there's barely anything really irritating as it takes me ages to sleep again afterwards but I should be getting my body pillow Friday so I'm a bit excited for it lol. We are team yellow again which we wanted I loved the surprise with Emma, especially as we thought she was a boy from everyone's guesses lol. We have no girls names and 1 boys name, Paul. But we arnt sure.
Yay for September!! It's only 4 months away!! Haha!!
Do you know what your having? Has this pregnancy been different? Mine has but I dunno if that's because I'm much busier this time, just thankful I don't have to get up to go to work every day!!

We are having a boy...soo happy to have another boy for a playmate for ds and i already have all the clothes i need from ds.

This preg. Has been much easier actually.. had lots of pain with the first due to fibroids.

I noticed your baby was born in march too! My lo was born march 1st,
Me and you are on the same track with the first and second! Interesting! :)

Its def nice not having to go to work anymore......i pee myself quite a bit lol. :haha: sneezing, coughing, laughing, bending over lol i leak ALOT

I am so excited! We finally got on the topic of if we were still trying in July and he said yes! He is so excited now that he got this promotion. His nerves have gone finally. He even was making jokes about how we should start practicing now :haha: I can't wait :cloud9:

We are hoping its quicker this time. I was hopeful that our first month ntnp would be successful as I too have read all the success stories, but no luck here, I also am showing all the symptoms of the problems with my cycle that I had before, so now I am not feeling so hopeful x

It's nice to know someone's else in the same situation Army, have read this is your last baby, even more exciting to complete your family! Oh wants to try again after we get married in May next year, I have a feeling this wont be our last lol. I don't pee myself yet, but when I need to pee I NEED to pee haha, and my afternoon naps are really helpful!

That's really exciting darling, well done to your hubby, my oh was promoted in February and I was so proud of him and it means more babies lol.

I hope you get your BFP soon mrs B, and everyone else trying xxx

So I am a bit confused... +opk Sunday and Monday. Tons of ewcm Sun. Cramping ever since Sun and then more ewcm today. We dtd Last night. Do you think there may be a chance?

Of course there is a chance! Especially with all those fertile signs! I cant remember when my ewcm comes during o but the cramping always happens right during and after o for me.

Between sun and tue i'd say you were very fertile!!

OMG! :shock: so my opk was neg yesterday and :bfp: again tonight. Idk what to think :dohh:

Wow so much goes on when I'm Mia lol.

Army: sleeping is not happening!!! He is back in our room :( I was so sick with throwing up all day and sometimes during the night I couldn't keep getting up to him so I pulled him into our room and then my husband went on nights and he hunter has been really attached to him at the moment so the sleeping is even worse last night was the first night I didn't have to sleep with him on my chest! We got to Adelaide tomorrow for his hospital appointments so I am going to ask them about sleep school and we will move him back into his room when we get back as much morning sick was is starting to stop thank god!!! So I will have more energy to get up at night. I was throwing up that much mick had to take 2 days of work I was so weak I couldn't do anything and I couldn't even keep water down it was awful!

Darlin: yay how exciting about the promotion things are looking great for you guys at the moment!!!

As for room we have loads of room we have a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house so we could have plenty of kids lol although michaels brother is moving in with us today so if he is still here when baby gets here all our rooms will be full.
The babies room is full of crap at the moment though lol there is a whole lot of cleaning to do before the new arrival! I have already started the dining and kitchen moving stuff around and doing a big declutter! It's amazing what you collect along the way!

:hugs: that sounds miserable!! Thats nice that OH stayed home to let you rest.
Hope you start to feel better the rest of your pregnancy!

TMI: I am a bit scared at the moment....been having bleeding with bowels. Its def from the butt though...i noticed the stool had blood attached to it.

So doc wants me to move my appt up but otherwise doesn't seem too concerned. Baby is still kickin away.

And today is our 3 yr anniversary and guess what lo gave us!?!?! A broken coffee table :dohh: while talking to the doctor about my issues, i hear glass shatter.....he banged his toy so hardit broke the glass....
:dohh:

HIIIIIII, i havent been able to get onto a computer for ages as out internet at home hasnt been working so ive finally managed to get onto one at work lol. how are you all :) we are onto our first month of TTC and apparently i O next weekend but ive had EWCM this week and its all strechy too i dont have any opks so im winging it lol. also im gunna have to get some internet cheapies from ebay or amazon (havent ever brought off here before ) because they are wayyyy to expensive in the shops here :(

I like the wondfo opks off Amazon :winkwink: Not so much on the wondfo hpts tho :nope:

So I had my 2nd lh surge Thursday the 16th and we bd'd that night (DH's bday) Well I've been monitoring with opks and today within 12hrs I got a big difference and an almost + opk. Going to test with an hpt Sunday :)

Attachments

• 0523131900.jpg
    0523131900.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe