Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Hi ladies:hi:

Nice bump Army!! Your bleeding is probably from hemorrhoids hun. They are really common in pregnancy especially when baby starts putting extra pressure on things down there. If you are not having pain with the bleeding then you are probably doing just fine.

Darlin looks like I will be joining you in the tww. We are being relaxed about trying but dtd in my fertile week so just waiting now. Good luck and :dust:

D1kt8r good luck to you as well :dust: looks like we will be testing around the same time :)

Ladies it has been a rough week. My mom is being evaluated for thyroid cancer, she has a PET scan scheduled for the end of the month. On top of that DD had an evaluation with the orthopaedic for delayed walking and we came away with a referral to a pediatric neurologist :( Good news is the orthopaedic dr says she will be walking soon and nothing is wrong with her legs but her head shape is off and will need to be evaluated. I hope she doesn't have to be put in a helmet but it's looking like thats where we are headed. I'm pissed at her pediatrician. He has been monitoring her head shape and telling me that she will grow out of it. I have an appointment with him Monday and I'm going to get his take on it before I decide to hunt for another pediatrician. :nope:

D1!!!!!!! :wave: i've been wondering about you!!!! I agree with darlin, wondfo is a good brand.
i did buy a really crappy brand off amazon....the hpts were junk...i think the brand was babi bluecross hpt strips..def stay away from those.

So Sorry essie for what you are going through at the moment. Hope mom and lo turn out to be just fine. And def shop around for a pedi. If need be. Some are better than others! Or listen better than others!
Good luck to everyone ttc or ntnp! :)

Afm, scan went awesome. Zachary is doing good but is breech :dohh: i guess it is quite early yet so she said not to worry until 30+

I like the name! I hope he flips for you :winkwink: Your pregnancy is flying by! :haha:

Just a little update: Temp spiked from 97.3 to 98.0 today and opks still nice and dark. If it stays dark I am going to do an hpt tomorrow :winkwink:

:dust: to you essie! Maybe we will get our :bfp: together :D How's the thyroid doing? That was you right? Mine has finally gotten into the normal range so that could mean good things for us hopefully.

:hugs: that sounds miserable!! Thats nice that OH stayed home to let you rest.
Hope you start to feel better the rest of your pregnancy!

TMI: I am a bit scared at the moment....been having bleeding with bowels. Its def from the butt though...i noticed the stool had blood attached to it.

So doc wants me to move my appt up but otherwise doesn't seem too concerned. Baby is still kickin away.

And today is our 3 yr anniversary and guess what lo gave us!?!?! A broken coffee table :dohh: while talking to the doctor about my issues, i hear glass shatter.....he banged his toy so hardit broke the glass....
:dohh:

Just starting to accept it now lol in sure it will pass and if it doesn't it doesn't last forever I guess!

How is the bleeding now? It's awful the things that come with pregnancy sometimes isn't it! The wonderful things women have to go through!

Congrats on the 3 teas but not so great about the coffee table but glad no one was hurt that could have been a messy situation!

Your bump is coming along nicely by the way :)

Bleedingg has stopped. I started taking my pre -natals again...i did take them all of 1st tri but stopped once i started forgetting to take them.
maybe that has helped :shrug::

Stephen had a roooouuugghhh night. He has molars on his top right poking through. He went to bed at 7 and around 1230 he woke up. I gave him medicine and nighttime strength orajel which seemed to help greatly. I brought him back to our bed. and he just laid there quiet for another hour and dozed off. I ended up putting him back in the crib
we also had SIL's gender party ...we were so worried because he clings to us and cries whenver he is around anyone but us. Plus with the molars i thought he would surely just throw a fit.

He was amazing. Played, laughed, let mostly everyone hold him....it was crazy!! Me and hubby talked about it the whole drive home....we never seen him act like that around anyone......it was great :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

riiiight well i looked on ebay and the shipping is wayyy to expensive to get them here why can we have doller store tests or something :( :( wah that sucks! GAH my cycle is so long waiting is hideous :( i wont be testing untill midway through next month :( feels like forever away but im ment to be ovulating this weekend :)

essie - im sorry about your mum i hope your get better news.

army - zachary is an awesome name :)

riiiight well i looked on ebay and the shipping is wayyy to expensive to get them here why can we have doller store tests or something :( :( wah that sucks! GAH my cycle is so long waiting is hideous :( i wont be testing untill midway through next month :( feels like forever away but im ment to be ovulating this weekend :)

essie - im sorry about your mum i hope your get better news.

army - zachary is an awesome name :)

Oh now that's forever! :wacko: I can't wait to join you TTC :happydance:

Ladies I could use some positive vibes! AF is almost 2 days late and temps just keep rising. I bought a couple of tests today so I hope I can get a :bfp:! :happydance:

OMG TESSSSTTTTTTTTT if your late already, dont keep me in suspense Darlin lol

wish i new someone in the states who could get them cheaper and send them to me lol im sure it would work out cheaper :)

Darlin illl be checking back in half and hour to see if your have relpyed or replyed with a test hehehhe

I will in just a little while. We are eating and watching a movie. I'm trying to hold it until it's over and I will when I go to take my bath for the evening. DH doesn't have a clue what is going on :haha: Trying to be sneaky. Also I am LACTATING! Like I can squirt milk across the room. I haven't produced this much since we weaned LO in November :dohh:

Just putting it out there ......I THINK YOUR PREGGO :dust:

I hope so! I had a 2nd lh surge on the 16th and we dtd that night. I've been having dark opks everyday had a temp drop around what should have been implantation and it's just been on the rise since :winkwink:

:shrug:

attachment.php

I can ssee that cross on my ohone I didnt even make it big congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"