Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I'm so worried it's not real/won't last :( like I'm excited but afraid to get my hopes up

Darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
I cant imagine that would be an evap. It is clearly a positive!

ladies i need some advise on my opks i got a nearly positive opk on cd 11/12 before this you could barely see the line and since then nothing barely a visable line! so im just wondering was that my positive i had a slight temp shift after it but ive not exactly been taking it at the same time and some times ive woken with the blankets off etc i dunno what to think ff says no ovulation though. ive got some pregnancy symptoms but all this time i took no notice because i thought i was still waiting to ovulate.. is it possible i have already.. we only bd the day before and 2 days before that.. do we still have a chance if i did ovulate cd 12? my last cycle was 26 days so it would make sense?

heya, just putting a toe in here, hoping the BFPs i'm seeing are contagious!

we are NTNP #2, #1 is 6mths :) no AF yet though, so testing every friday just on the offchance.

Sunk in a little better after getting some sleep lol feeling kind of sick today :( cant wait for DH to wake up so I can lay back down.

Maybe in a few days but honestly just g2 wait and see of af shows and go to the dr. to have blodds done I think.

ladies i need some advise on my opks i got a nearly positive opk on cd 11/12 before this you could barely see the line and since then nothing barely a visable line! so im just wondering was that my positive i had a slight temp shift after it but ive not exactly been taking it at the same time and some times ive woken with the blankets off etc i dunno what to think ff says no ovulation though. ive got some pregnancy symptoms but all this time i took no notice because i thought i was still waiting to ovulate.. is it possible i have already.. we only bd the day before and 2 days before that.. do we still have a chance if i did ovulate cd 12? my last cycle was 26 days so it would make sense?

Hmmmm with this pregnancy i remember having near positives that went away ..then a def positive a week later.

Are your cycles pretty regular? If 26 is around normal then i'd think you probably did ovulate.

Def have a good chance... Better to dtd early than too late! The lil troopers will be waiting for the egg.

How many dpo are you if you did o cd12?

Bleedingg has stopped. I started taking my pre -natals again...i did take them all of 1st tri but stopped once i started forgetting to take them.
maybe that has helped :shrug::

Stephen had a roooouuugghhh night. He has molars on his top right poking through. He went to bed at 7 and around 1230 he woke up. I gave him medicine and nighttime strength orajel which seemed to help greatly. I brought him back to our bed. and he just laid there quiet for another hour and dozed off. I ended up putting him back in the crib
we also had SIL's gender party ...we were so worried because he clings to us and cries whenver he is around anyone but us. Plus with the molars i thought he would surely just throw a fit.

He was amazing. Played, laughed, let mostly everyone hold him....it was crazy!! Me and hubby talked about it the whole drive home....we never seen him act like that around anyone......it was great :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Glad the bleeding has stopped!
I have hardly taken my prenatals at all this time every time I do I throw up which I know isn't good that I don't take them but I can't keep them down :( I went out and bought folic acid tablets yesterday so I will continue to take them throughout the pregnancy now. It's so hard to remember sometimes though!!!

Lol I wish my rough nights were like that :haha: hunter is really sick at the moment so he woke about 6 times last night because he was vomitting and coughing and at one stage we had to sit up and watch bee movie lol but the sleep in between the wakes was good.

Sounds like you had a great time at your sil it's awesome when the kids surprise you isn't it!! What is she having??

Congrats darlin I hope this bean sticks! I can't believe your strength I would have tested a dozen more times by now lol

Trust me I would but I just don't have the money for the tests :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->