Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Eaaaaap im so excited for you ♥♥♥

ladies i need some advise on my opks i got a nearly positive opk on cd 11/12 before this you could barely see the line and since then nothing barely a visable line! so im just wondering was that my positive i had a slight temp shift after it but ive not exactly been taking it at the same time and some times ive woken with the blankets off etc i dunno what to think ff says no ovulation though. ive got some pregnancy symptoms but all this time i took no notice because i thought i was still waiting to ovulate.. is it possible i have already.. we only bd the day before and 2 days before that.. do we still have a chance if i did ovulate cd 12? my last cycle was 26 days so it would make sense?

Hmmmm with this pregnancy i remember having near positives that went away ..then a def positive a week later.

Are your cycles pretty regular? If 26 is around normal then i'd think you probably did ovulate.

Def have a good chance... Better to dtd early than too late! The lil troopers will be waiting for the egg.

How many dpo are you if you did o cd12?

9 dpo today if i did, since then i can barely see the second line and thats only since the new meds, before my meds i used to get positive opks for a few days then id still see a line when ever id pee, now i barely see the second line if its neg. so im thinking i missed the peak? i dont normally have a 26 day cycle but it was first cycle on meds i was told my normal cycle should start to work with the meds so i guess 26 is normal for me now :shrug: i only ever tested in the morning so i could of gotten the peak the night of cd 11?

Bleedingg has stopped. I started taking my pre -natals again...i did take them all of 1st tri but stopped once i started forgetting to take them.
maybe that has helped :shrug::

Stephen had a roooouuugghhh night. He has molars on his top right poking through. He went to bed at 7 and around 1230 he woke up. I gave him medicine and nighttime strength orajel which seemed to help greatly. I brought him back to our bed. and he just laid there quiet for another hour and dozed off. I ended up putting him back in the crib
we also had SIL's gender party ...we were so worried because he clings to us and cries whenver he is around anyone but us. Plus with the molars i thought he would surely just throw a fit.

He was amazing. Played, laughed, let mostly everyone hold him....it was crazy!! Me and hubby talked about it the whole drive home....we never seen him act like that around anyone......it was great :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Glad the bleeding has stopped!
I have hardly taken my prenatals at all this time every time I do I throw up which I know isn't good that I don't take them but I can't keep them down :( I went out and bought folic acid tablets yesterday so I will continue to take them throughout the pregnancy now. It's so hard to remember sometimes though!!!

Lol I wish my rough nights were like that :haha: hunter is really sick at the moment so he woke about 6 times last night because he was vomitting and coughing and at one stage we had to sit up and watch bee movie lol but the sleep in between the wakes was good.

Sounds like you had a great time at your sil it's awesome when the kids surprise you isn't it!! What is she having??

Awww poor hunter..sounds awful! I really hope you and hunter start feeling better soon and hopefully get a better sleep schedule wiith hunter before #2 arrives!

We found out she is having a boy...it was a weird party though because she cried and cried when she found out it was a boy after the appt. She wanted a girl badly. So i said congrats and i'm sorry.
Very awkward.........

ladies i need some advise on my opks i got a nearly positive opk on cd 11/12 before this you could barely see the line and since then nothing barely a visable line! so im just wondering was that my positive i had a slight temp shift after it but ive not exactly been taking it at the same time and some times ive woken with the blankets off etc i dunno what to think ff says no ovulation though. ive got some pregnancy symptoms but all this time i took no notice because i thought i was still waiting to ovulate.. is it possible i have already.. we only bd the day before and 2 days before that.. do we still have a chance if i did ovulate cd 12? my last cycle was 26 days so it would make sense?

Hmmmm with this pregnancy i remember having near positives that went away ..then a def positive a week later.

Are your cycles pretty regular? If 26 is around normal then i'd think you probably did ovulate.

Def have a good chance... Better to dtd early than too late! The lil troopers will be waiting for the egg.

How many dpo are you if you did o cd12?

9 dpo today if i did, since then i can barely see the second line and thats only since the new meds, before my meds i used to get positive opks for a few days then id still see a line when ever id pee, now i barely see the second line if its neg. so im thinking i missed the peak? i dont normally have a 26 day cycle but it was first cycle on meds i was told my normal cycle should start to work with the meds so i guess 26 is normal for me now :shrug: i only ever tested in the morning so i could of gotten the peak the night of cd 11?

I know they usually don't recommend using fmu because the levels won't be as accurate but it does sound like you o'd cd12...you are getting very close now to testing.

i went through half of my 2ww waiting to ovulate and didnt realise i had already lol so it used up half the time! i wont test til saturday i think if af stays away

Well hunter got worse :( he has been suspected of having asthma a long time now but they don't diagnose here till there 2 but tonight he was wearing really badly and had a lot of trouble breathing so we had to take him to emergency and the poor thing was put on the nebuliser and sent us home with ventalin and said he has bronchiolitis which is pretty much baby asthma. I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight worrying about whether or not he can breathe :(
I am starting to feel better I think each week there has been less and less days that I throw up which is good lol.

That's sad that she was so disappointed the poor thing and definitely would have been strange. Was it in front of you all that she cried? So they didn't know the gender either before the party? I don't think I would have had one if I wanted a specific gender it would be awful to be heartbroken in front of all those people. :(

I would never do a gender reveal party if I was that disappointed. I invited Lou. M I. M. . Ninny mlY, Jim man. H. Non Xacaxzewtjfrvbyfvb ( Logan got the iPad :haha:) I invited family to a private gender scan and never again. It was so awkward! :dohh:

Sorry to hear about hunter :( DH nephews have been on breathing treatments basically since they were brought home. They were very sick kiddos.

Afm.... Idk when I want to go in. I'm almost afraid of the doctor because I'm afraid she will tell me I'm not pg but I need to go.

Well hunter got worse :( he has been suspected of having asthma a long time now but they don't diagnose here till there 2 but tonight he was wearing really badly and had a lot of trouble breathing so we had to take him to emergency and the poor thing was put on the nebuliser and sent us home with ventalin and said he has bronchiolitis which is pretty much baby asthma. I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight worrying about whether or not he can breathe :(
I am starting to feel better I think each week there has been less and less days that I throw up which is good lol.

That's sad that she was so disappointed the poor thing and definitely would have been strange. Was it in front of you all that she cried? So they didn't know the gender either before the party? I don't think I would have had one if I wanted a specific gender it would be awful to be heartbroken in front of all those people. :(

thats crazy!! 2? i was dianosed at 6 weeks!! i had my first asthma attack at 6 weeks scared my mom i had it right until my teens since then it kind of went i think they said i grew out of it. i hope they help your son :hugs:

Girls I think I had a very faint positive on a blue dye test today. I am totally crapping myself right now. Also in denial until I see a proper line on a frer. Hubby agreed and is bringing home a frer tonight. Holy crap. :dohh:

:hugs: so sorry to hear that. I'd be up all night watching my lo like a hawk too. Very scary. I hope it passes very soon.

She cried the day of her scan.. not the same day as the party. But after the sex was revealed with cupcakes, she looked disappointed and sad. Everyone knew how bad she wanted a girl.

Well I dismantled the test and there is a very real line there. It's dried and I'm thinking its an evap but the thought that I'm pregnant won't leave me alone. It's taking hubby forever to get back with that frer! :haha:

Exciting essie can't wait to here the news. Im secretly jealous I so badly want to be preg

Yeah that is just the rules here about diagnoses I would say if he had a complete asthma attack it would be a bit different but as he is just having breathing problems they won't diagnose yet.
He slept so amazing last night though he went from 11:15-6am without a single peep I didn't know what to do with myself lol
His breathing is still really bad this morning but I have the ventalin now so hopefully there will be no trips to the hospital again.

Darlin I know you must be scared but wouldn't you rather know now so you can put your mind at ease! Or if you are that scared I know that you said you don't have the money but buy another pink test and if you get a positive I would say you have nothing to worry about!
Is there still doubt that it's not a true positive?

Essie I will be stalking also for your link test pretty exciting stuff.

Army: that's awful for your sil it must be so hard for her. I watched secretly pregnant the other day and this lady already had 4 boys and they were pregnant with a fifth child and when they said it was a boy she was devastated. I think I will be a bit disappointed if this one isn't a girl but I will be just as happy if its boy. We always said we would adopt so we will just adopt a girl when we do. :)

right ive just brought some tests of ebay i hope they are ok they should be here in time for testing lol

Girls I think I had a very faint positive on a blue dye test today. I am totally crapping myself right now. Also in denial until I see a proper line on a frer. Hubby agreed and is bringing home a frer tonight. Holy crap. :dohh:

YAY! :happydance: How far along would you be? Maybe our bubbas would be due pretty close to the same time :happydance:

Ms kicked in while out today :( Hubby had to pull the car over :wacko:

Yeah that is just the rules here about diagnoses I would say if he had a complete asthma attack it would be a bit different but as he is just having breathing problems they won't diagnose yet.
He slept so amazing last night though he went from 11:15-6am without a single peep I didn't know what to do with myself lol
His breathing is still really bad this morning but I have the ventalin now so hopefully there will be no trips to the hospital again.

Darlin I know you must be scared but wouldn't you rather know now so you can put your mind at ease! Or if you are that scared I know that you said you don't have the money but buy another pink test and if you get a positive I would say you have nothing to worry about!
Is there still doubt that it's not a true positive?

Hubby just wants me to wait. We are ridiculously strapped for money. We only get paid every 2wks and have to make his checks stretch. It's pretty tough for us. Another reason I'm kind of putting off the mw appt. It's $50 plus they charge for lab work. Ms kicked in a bit I think though. Hubby had to pull over tonight on the way home. It was awful :(

I think how y have to pay for that stuff is crap here all our maternity care is free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->