Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I had free maternity care with Logan but I have to get my pregnancy approved first and apply again. Not every one is eligible you have to be considered "low income". I think we still qualify this time but I'm not so sure.

Girls the frer was a BFN :( I think I had the worst brand of tests made. Looked up some reviews and everyone hates them because of false positives. Grr they are equate cheapos from Walmart. Stear clear of those. Gonna wait around and tedt again in a few days. This ntnp crap is enough to drive a girl :wacko:

awwww :hugs: Always get the pink dye at walmart :winkwink: That's what I used with DS

Thanks Darlin. I usually get the pink ones, but dh got this one while he was out on his own one day. Lol. I need to wait 2 more months anyway so hubby will be eligible for FMLA when baby arrives.

Yeah we get paid fortnightly as well it can be very tough sometimes!
I can sympathise with the doctors it costs me $80 every time I have an appointment and for the first 8 weeks a had an appointment every week! It was very rough on our cash flow. We only get free maternity where I live till after 26 weeks so I will still have to pay $80 for all my appointments till then. If I still lived in Melbourne where we moved from it would all be free and our ultrasounds outside of my doctors office like the 12 and 20 week ones are $280 :( luckily I don't do the 12 week scan but will still have to pay it at 20 weeks. I also have to travel 6 hours for my 20 week appointment as well as any other appointment they need me for and I have to be out of town at 36 weeks as there is not hospital here that can deliver so I have to pay for 4 weeks of accomodation if my friend ends up moving but if not I will have someone to stay with. It's crazy!!!
I truly hope this is a definite positive for you and the ms is a very good sign!

Wow that is crazy! I couldn't imagine traveling that far. Wherever I go the furthest is 45min. That's how far my mw and hospital are.

I just remembered I have something I can return to the store and hopefully that would give me some money for a Frer.

Idk why but I feel like this (or the next time if I'm not now) might be twins. I dream in doubles. Like I had a dream about 2 positive pregnancy tests side by side. It's so weird. They run in my family.

i dunno how you ladies do it, maternity here is free everything from scans to bloods to a random trip to the docs, if your pregnant its free and up to 6 weeks after baby is born incase you have any problems after baby is born. but we have medical cards for the next 3 years so now we have all doc, dentist, hospital and medicines are free for me hubby and jamie because we are on low income

Yeah we get paid fortnightly as well it can be very tough sometimes!
I can sympathise with the doctors it costs me $80 every time I have an appointment and for the first 8 weeks a had an appointment every week! It was very rough on our cash flow. We only get free maternity where I live till after 26 weeks so I will still have to pay $80 for all my appointments till then. If I still lived in Melbourne where we moved from it would all be free and our ultrasounds outside of my doctors office like the 12 and 20 week ones are $280 :( luckily I don't do the 12 week scan but will still have to pay it at 20 weeks. I also have to travel 6 hours for my 20 week appointment as well as any other appointment they need me for and I have to be out of town at 36 weeks as there is not hospital here that can deliver so I have to pay for 4 weeks of accomodation if my friend ends up moving but if not I will have someone to stay with. It's crazy!!!
I truly hope this is a definite positive for you and the ms is a very good sign!

6hr drive!?!?! That is crazy!! I couldnt imagine. It must be very secluded where you live.

Thats good to hear darlin hubby had to pull over!! Must of made you feel more real about it.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/52BD2925-D7E0-49CF-9D7F-4A63A9ECDF60-1445-000000A9D06D2800_zps3dae6ca3.jpg

That is to give you a bit of an idea how in the middle of no where I live lol port augusta is our nearest town and its 3 hours away we have clothes stores no big w, Kmart, target. We have a few food shops, a supermarket, a jeweller, a hardware store, a hospital (more like a medical centre) and a few other things but that is it and of course a school and a few child cares :( it sucks!!!!
But its very good money but sometimes I think we are sacrificing to much. Oh well!

Yay darlin hopefully you can update with a test and feel a bit more at ease :)

I had a huge bbt drop today :( 98.8 yesterday 97.1 today :(

If it makes you feel better, my temp didn't stay up with my pregnancy x

Hi there ladies. This thread seems right on target with the name haha so I decided to introduce myself and hopefully find some ntnp buddies:flower:
I am Abi, my hubby is Nick, together we made Zoai who is 10 months old and now we have decided to ntnp for #2. We had a mmc in the beginning of Feb and were heartbroken over it.
I am very excited to ntnp as I've had bad baby fever since the mc.
Sending baby dust to all you ladies:]

hi abi :hi: my niece is called abi lol. im sorry about youe mc i hope you get a nice rainbow soon! :dust:

Hi abi :wave: this is a great group of ladies, welcome!

When i started this thread i was in the same boat , ntnp with an 8 month old. First month ntnp i had an early mc which made me jump the wagon onto ttc since i was so excited and then so sad after the mc.

Hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Hi abii, what a georgous name your daughter has welcome to the thread there is an awesome bunch of ladies here :) and :dust: to u :) im just coming up to O so ill be in the 2ww soon be prepared for pic of my poas addiction haha

Hi there ladies. This thread seems right on target with the name haha so I decided to introduce myself and hopefully find some ntnp buddies:flower:
I am Abi, my hubby is Nick, together we made Zoai who is 10 months old and now we have decided to ntnp for #2. We had a mmc in the beginning of Feb and were heartbroken over it.
I am very excited to ntnp as I've had bad baby fever since the mc.
Sending baby dust to all you ladies:]

:wave: I have a mc in January at 8wks. It crushed us. We were TTC for just Dec and Jan then breaking so we didn't end up with a December baby. Since we had the mc in January it threw us off that month and had to wait until July. We just happen to catch the egg this month a little early :haha: I think you will enjoy our group here :dust:

Darlin my temp has been low this whole pregnancy.

I took it yesterday (not vaginally just orally) and it was only 35.8 which in f is 96.4. Did you get to return what it was you needed to and get a test?

Welcome abi! So sorry to here about your loss but this is definitely a great place for your situation there are a couple of ladies that have experiences the same as you in here.
I love the way you have spelt your daughters name very different. How long did it take to conceive zoai? Hopefully it will be quick for you this time and you get your rainbow soon.

I did not :( I'm feeling better about things though. The longer I go without any bleeding the better I feel.

I noticed today that I'm actually losing weight :happydance: In the past week I've lost about 5 or 6lbs and that's based off weighing myself right after a big dinner. I'm still eating (even if I'm eating more cookies and ice cream :haha:) and I haven't been getting that sick. Just throwing up that once in the car. Think maybe it finally straightened my hormones out. I have zero bloat right now so I think I would be more bloated if I were going to get af right? :shrug:

Well ladies I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I just started cramping and bleeding :( Guess I will chalk this cycle up to a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->