Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

We are having a month similar to this. Had a gap between birth control where it may have given us a window and we weren't careful. Now hoping something might come of it. I really want to try for another one but DF says he wants to wait :( Says he just isn't ready yet but if it happens it happens.

Hope you get a bfp!!!!! How many dpo are you ?? any symptoms?
After :sex: hold your bum in the air to keep :spermy: inside , when he asks what your doing say :shrug: :haha:
My dh wasn't sure at first either about trying for another one but he cant stop me :sex: lol He seems more accepting now because he realizes LO needs a playmate and adding one more will make our family complete.

He knows all those sneaky little tricks :haha: We were TTC for a few months before LO then went to WTT and then found out were expecting :dohh:

Welcom darlin65 how many dpo are you? Have you tested yet?

Army wife (I swear you have me your name but couldn't find the post!) how are you going? How is your cycle turning out? I feel like its been forever since we had a chat!!

Only like 7 or 8 dpo. I did test but I knew it was waay to early to do so. It was a :bfn: but I felt like I saw something. Didn't have long to stare because I had just come back from the store and snuck it past OH :haha: I had to destroy the evidence and not seem suspicious :rofl:

Lol so your ttc on the sneaky then? I have done that many a time with tests as I am a poas addict lol and dh kept getting angry at me for buying test after test

No he is 100% aware of what is going on he just isn't as hopeful as I am :haha:

I caught for Noah when Joshua was only 7 months old and I wouldn't change a thing! They are amazing together. It's hard some times but the good massively out weighs the bad! When I was 34 weeks plus it was hard having a lo on the move and a big bump but I managed well enough.
I must be totally nuts as we are NTNP for #3!! Good luck cxx

Welcom darlin65 how many dpo are you? Have you tested yet?

Army wife (I swear you have me your name but couldn't find the post!) how are you going? How is your cycle turning out? I feel like its been forever since we had a chat!!

I am doing good. Bleeding stopped this past monday from m/c. And I took an opk this morning and got a faint pos. :happydance: So I should be O'ing this weekend. I am on cd12 today.

Dh and I havent' had :sex: in over a month i think!!! So I am hoping this means his :spermy: are on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:

How are you feeling this cycle? My name is Dawn.:flower:

I caught for Noah when Joshua was only 7 months old and I wouldn't change a thing! They are amazing together. It's hard some times but the good massively out weighs the bad! When I was 34 weeks plus it was hard having a lo on the move and a big bump but I managed well enough.
I must be totally nuts as we are NTNP for #3!! Good luck cxx

Good luck to you too! Thanks for sharing your story:flower:
I know some days may be incredibly stressful lol:wacko: But like you said the good outweigh the bad.

Oh yay that's exciting about o'ing this weekend and great that supermodels with all be armoured up and ready to go lol (I so just pictured them all with helmet and capes singing dadadadada dadadadada lol) I really really hope this is your month for a super strong sticky bean!!!

I actually think I might be out this month been having very very light redish brownish tinged cm for the last 2 days and today there is a bit more but I have only had like the tiniest hint of something when I wipe once so if I wasn't checking my cp then I wouldn't hav known so who knows I am hoping its a good thing but I just feel like I'm out :(

Oh yay that's exciting about o'ing this weekend and great that supermodels with all be armoured up and ready to go lol (I so just pictured them all with helmet and capes singing dadadadada dadadadada lol) I really really hope this is your month for a super strong sticky bean!!!

I actually think I might be out this month been having very very light redish brownish tinged cm for the last 2 days and today there is a bit more but I have only had like the tiniest hint of something when I wipe once so if I wasn't checking my cp then I wouldn't hav known so who knows I am hoping its a good thing but I just feel like I'm out :(

:rofl: That got me laughing about the armoured supermodels!!!!!! Baby Stephen just looked at me like I was a weirdo

Thats too bad you AF might be showing up. When did you say you were planning on weaning? Maybe you'll Get stronger ovulation once you wean.

The m/c hasn't really affected me emotionally but today when i took my first opk test I felt sad at that moment. I just remembered having the 2 pos. hpt less than a month ago.
I just really want another baby really bad.
We agreed we wanted 2 kids when we got together. so this will complete our family. And I do feel like we are missing the last peice of our puzzle.:)

Lol it was ment to be spermies lol not supermodels :haha:

Well I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the :witch: got me!!! Just got up for th day and there is more so pretty sure I'm out but it's all good on to next month!!!

And yes I could imagine seeing two lines again would be a bit emotional, hopefully in 3 weeks time you are seeing them for a very happy and exciting reason!!
You will have your little family and even if it does take a bit more time than expected when you have that little baby in your arms you always know the waiting was worth it. Sometimes it take a little longer than usually to brew up those special little being that make our lives so hectic yet so amazing!!!!

Ladies just a quick question do evaps ever have colour?

I have had some really bad recaps with colour unfortunately. But wraps only come up after the time frame how long after you poas did it come up?

Well it was there in the 10 min time frame but was super faint just gotten darker as it dried

Don't no how many dpo and I'm 1 day late

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member