Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Lol we were tossing up between maximus and Logan lol how weird is that!!!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/3B3C2032-DAA7-4D92-9FA1-27EC735EE82E-4331-0000020ACA677D67_zpsca6cb3ba.jpg

This is my tweak of your test I can see the line but I'm just not sure it's a positive line. I really hope for you that it is though. Have you taken any other tests? I would do an frer with fmu and you will know if its a bfp or not.

I did another test and was neg It's Kate in the afternoon here so it was dilute ill test again In a couple of days if AF doesn't show. Here is the most recent test. Ill keep you posted :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
I actually pulled a line on this one but I just couldn't see the color. I would test again in 2 days.

As for me :witch: got me :(
Which is a really bad thing as my lp is really short my chart says I am 11dpo but I am actually only 9 and that is a very short lp so off to the dr on Monday to get me some progesterone I think and hopefully make a difference in my cycles. I was so hoping I wouldn't have to go through all this again!!! I really thought getting pregnant once would turn my infertility around but it has actually made it worse although at the same time I am still bf my son so that could also have something to do with it but who knows I am jut going to enjoy Christmas and have a good time with my family!

I did another test and was neg It's Kate in the afternoon here so it was dilute ill test again In a couple of days if AF doesn't show. Here is the most recent test. Ill keep you posted :)

Sorry I am of no help to you. I dont know anything about evap lines or what an evap line means.

I always thought that if something shows up, even if its the faintest line ever , it means positive. Hope it is a bfp for you!!!

I actually pulled a line on this one but I just couldn't see the color. I would test again in 2 days.

As for me :witch: got me :(
Which is a really bad thing as my lp is really short my chart says I am 11dpo but I am actually only 9 and that is a very short lp so off to the dr on Monday to get me some progesterone I think and hopefully make a difference in my cycles. I was so hoping I wouldn't have to go through all this again!!! I really thought getting pregnant once would turn my infertility around but it has actually made it worse although at the same time I am still bf my son so that could also have something to do with it but who knows I am jut going to enjoy Christmas and have a good time with my family!

Sorry af got you :hugs: Why are our bodies so dang complicated?!?! I always tell my husband he has no idea how easy he has it lol.

afm, cd13 today. I plan on taking an opk later today.

I know it's so frustrating they really do have it so easy they just get to have lots of sex and sont have to worry about the rest lol. On a good note my period is the most normal it has been in a long time. I think that if I wasn't checking my cervix I would have just thought it was a normal period coming because I didn't actually start bleeding that you could see till yesterday afternoon so silly me! But oh well.
I am almost done with bf to hunter has so many teeth and bites constantly when he is feeding and I'm pretty sure my milk is diminishing because he isn't feeding as much and I have dropped the night feed because bed and just giving him a bottle but wow there is some serious attachment issues going on with now because of it! But I am hoping he will grow out of it!
He started walking 2 days ago as well which is very very exciting!!!

Good luck to you with weaning. I know my Stephen used me as a human pacifier the whole time I was bf'ing. Naps and bed time were a struggle as he would never sleep unless my boob was sitting in his mouth for comfort lol.
That must hurt now that he has teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My plan for weaning was just dropping a feed a week and replacing with bottle. Last one we stopped was the morning snack :baby:
Hopefully you can come up with a plan that isn't tramutazing for baby lol. they love the boob.

Congrats on the walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old is he right now btw?
My stephen is 9months old now and crawls and walks along furniture all day. I practice with him everyday on walking by holding one hand and letting him walk beside me.
I did put him in front of me and he took one step to me then sat down and crawled lol.

How did it happen for hunter? any advice for us :)?

I still havent got AF have no idea what is going on im not roughly 3 days late not testing today ive told myself! ( yeah right) lol these are my tests over the weekend and all the lines you can see were there before they dried but im still thinking evaps. just thought i would share.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 14
Well yesterday he only had one booby feed in the morning and then over night but I got him in his own bed for the first time in 6 months!!!! I put his cot next to our bed I think it's called side carting where you take the rail off and it's as if his bed and ours are. And I laid half in his bed and fed him and then he was still awake so just sorted lines him down lol sounds awful but only if he tried to move and pat him to sleep it took me about 25 minutes which I thought was going to take a lot longer and then off he went and he slept there till 6 in the morning and only woke twice and even though he got in bed with me at 6 he slept till 9:10 and that is 2 hours longer than normal i can't believe it!!!! I just put him down for his nap and it took me 5-10 minutes no boob and in his own bed and bam asleep! I so wish I had of done this earlier!!!!

I just did the same as you with the walking just would walk around the house holding his hands and then a week ago he just took a step in his own. My partner and I would sit a bit apart and stand him up in front of one of us and get the other to call him or have a toy or something for him to want to walk for and within a week he was walking!!!! It's pretty exciting! He is 2 weeks shy of 1 but he has size 6 toddler feet in shoes and the longest toes I have ever seen on a child lol. So the physio said he was going to be a late walker because he trips over them a lot lol but obviously not to delayed.

D1kt8er: are those test in day order as the bottom one being the last test you took because when I tweak the line seems to be getting darker on the tests as you go down. But the pic is a bit to dark to try and pull pink. Ill give it another go though but I could see the line without doing anything. If there not darker in two days I would go to the doctor though.

And I would just get an frer they are the best ones and post me that pic these tests are awful for indents and Evans I had tons of them. Gl

ok will do i think im going to try and hold out till the end of the week by then i should get a definate answer :)

I've been using those same tests and nothing :( I have until Thurs tho so hopefully something will show. I have 3 more left :blush:

Soooo.... I got a 2nd line on my test but I think it is an evap:blush: You can't see any color and it is so so so faint. May even just be the anti body strip :dohh:

.........2 tests left :haha:

ok will do i think im going to try and hold out till the end of the week by then i should get a definate answer :)

Yeah if you are pregnant it will be a definite bfp by then!!! Make sure you keep us posted.

I think I am just gonna have to wait until Thurs and breakdown and buy a FRER

Kristie:I know what you mean by wishing you did it sooner with the sleeping! We had quite a struggle with getting lo to sleep for naps and bedtime without a boob. it was quite draining on me. I could never leave his side, If he didnt feel my boob, then all hell would break loose lol.

AFM:Today I took an opk (cd15) and absolutely nothing!! The past few days it was a light 2nd line but now nothing. Im so worried I may have missed the window. But that would mean I ovulated wayyyy early, like before cd11.

I hope that isnt the case, I hope maybe I am just ovulating later.
Dh and I decided we need to knock out this baby soon! Hopefully no later than January because is health insurance through the army will be done by the fall 2013 and they pretty much cover 100% so we wanna do it while coverage is still good!!

Good luck darlin and D1kt8er!!! Hope your evaps turn into :bfp:

went and got some FRER and of course i had to pee on one lol

Attachments

• kkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    kkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads