Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I will try to take a pic after dinner but I doubt you will be able to see it

Yeah it's ridiculous how much you show earlier

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/FAAA9B2B-DE9C-4539-939C-8C524BDB2E31-665-00000060641F5BA1_zps9d45036d.jpg

This is me 17 weeks with hunter way smaller than why I am now. Lol but I was a lot skinnier you can even see my hip bone in this pic!

And it begins! :haha:

Attachments

• mms_picture.jpg
    mms_picture.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
He knows that is very likely this cycle but that's all he knows :haha: I won't be telling him until I do a frer this weekend. I find the testing part is just easier to leave him out of. He doesn't believe in "faint lines and evaps" :haha: Until there is a good very noticeable line he doesn't really care.

I could see it before but it wouldn't show on the pic until it dried :dohh:

Yay Darlin:happydance: hope you get that bright bfp soon

D1: How are you feeling today?

Afm: Well it just doesn't get easier huh? lol my opk's are still all over the place and it really sucks because today is my supposed ovulation day and I want the + but feel deep down that I wont get it:nope: regardless of the +opk today or not we are still going to bd later. Have you guys ever tested religiously with opk's and they didn't pick up your ov day?
Here's a pic of them from cd10-14(yesterday). I took an hcg in-case because my opk's were really faint.
Starting to just lose hope in this cycle honestly.
Hope everyone has a good day. I will post another pic of my opk's from today later:thumbup:

Attachments

• opkscd10-14.jpg
    opkscd10-14.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Btw, love love LOVE the bumps hehe:haha:

Hmm weird. Is this your first cycle since stopping bcp? Thats the only thing i can think of that might be throwing everything off.

Hey abii I dont no what to say about opks ive only ever had one really strong pos and that was when I fell preg with maximus. Well ladies im 4 days late today. The thing is we only bd the weekend of ovulation which happenend to be a 3 days weekend and havent bd since I dont want ti at the moment coz im waiting for af to arrive

My April cycle something like this happened to me Abii. I think I missed my surge. I tested 12hrs apart and the 1st test was almost there but then the next was lighter. Some times I think the window to get the pos opk is very small and we miss it :thumbup:

i think everyone is different my opks are usually positive for like two days, personally i think you havent ov'd yet as you are taking three a day i doubt youve missed it, i think waiting and stressing about getting a positive opk can delay it too as its happened to me.. soon as i relaxed it was positive :hugs: i hope tomorrow u get a positive :)

Okay Ladies I know this is totally not related to this thread but I have a question I need answered totally not baby related...

Has anyone ever grilled a beef roast on a gas grill? :rofl:

Thinking of doing it for dinner and I found a good sight but I'm afraid it will take much longer than a few hrs like it states or will be awfully dry. Thanks in advance! ;)

The opk's I took today got darker again, waiting another hour or so and going to do my final one for the night. Will post the pic after I take it:thumbup: I'm having pretty painful cramps so think were going to bd soon:haha:

Armywife: Yep it sure is, and I was expecting this to happen lol

Redrose: Yes I know stress can push it back, that is why I'm trying my best not too:haha: tbh I think I'm either ovulating right now or will be very soon because I'm having some cramps. My bcp was low hormone and I was only on it for 2 months so my cycle shouldn't take too long to get back to normal but who knows:shrug:

Darlin: I've been doing opk's 3x a day since the day before yesterday so I dont think I missed it but it was weird because I kept getting surges then they'd fade to almost nothing then like today come back alittle darker then the last ones. My body is being weird haha:dohh:

D1: Thats okay hun, my body is just being crazy right now haha. And :yipee::wohoo: yayy, hope you get that bfp soon:thumbup:

Sorry darlin only charcoal grills here but sound soooo good....my guess would be dont overcook....check it often..:shrug: meats always juicer a lil undercooked

I tried it and it's delicious! I rubbed it thyme, rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. Then seared it on all sides. Next I left the two side burners on and turned off the center two and place the roast in the center. I let it cook for another hr or so (was a smaller roast) Checked it with a meat thermometer and voila! The center was more rare for DH and the ends were more med well for me so it worked perfect. He said he likes it better than our reg roast recipe :happydance: It tastes almost like a steak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->