Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Hi everyone!!!! I am new here. My daughter will be 11 months old in 2 days. My husband and I decided to NTNP this cycle. I am on CD 10. Not sure of my OV date because last month my cycle was a little abnormal. I think due to stress. DH and I TTC our daughter so this time we want to take a more relaxed approach. It would be pretty crazy if we conceived the first month. I had to take clomid to get preg with my daughter. My cycles were very irregular and I was OV super late I hope this time my body has returned to normal and we won't have that problem this time around. Good luck to everyone. I love seeing all the bumps as I scroll through the thread!

:wave: I've heard for some it's a lot easier to TTC after the 1st

Hi jmandrews:wave:I hope number 2 comes much more easier! Ttc can be stressful!
took me 15months for ds and first try for #2

hi jmandrews, i hope second time around is quicker :flower:

im still waiting af to bugger off :grr: oh is away the next two days but ov shouldnt be for at least another 2 weeks but im hoping we can do smep again this cycle it helped me feel as if we were covered :) i cant afford the monitor this cycle so were gonna get some digital clearblue ov tests on pay day which is 28th so ill be cd 14/15 so just in time for me as its usually cd 24 i get a positive opk!

I've got FRERS! :happydance: Got a 3pck

Waiting until I've really gotta pee to use one :haha:

Thank you everyone! Not sure how much time we are going to have to DTD this month and next month due to DH moving for work. Hopefully we will sell our house quick and find a new house. Once that is all finished then we will start TTC. Until then we will DTD when we can and hope for the best :)

Aw Darlin I am sorry! FX maybe its too early.

I think it's too early but figured since I got a line on the other I'd try. I've got 2 more for later this weekend

darlin is way to early :shrug: i wouldnt worry about bfn yet! lol you ladies are def poas addicts lol

i just found out my brother is getting married next may.. so oh and i have to get preg next cycle or i will be heavily preg or preg for the wedding ans since we would have to fly that wouldnt be ideal.. so im hoping we can do it this cycle!!

Yeah 6 or 7dpo (ticker is wrong) but I couldn't help myself :haha:

jmandrews::hi: welcome to the thread:] hope it doesn't take long for you, sending you dust

So my opk's did the same thing yesterday. Went from surge to really faint again. We did bd last night and I'm going to keep using the opk's and hopefully I get a positive today.
Hope you ladies are doing well:flower:

Attachments

• opkscd15.jpg
    opkscd15.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Thats exciting! Good luck RedRose!!! and happy birthday to your little one!

Ladies im 5 days late today and yesterday I had some bloods done and neg but I got a line on a test yesterday so god knowd whats happening

Hmm... do you have a pic? I'd love to see! :) This happened with my mc. Bloods were neg but I had + tests at home :( but I got my bloods done too late.

Ladies im 5 days late today and yesterday I had some bloods done and neg but I got a line on a test yesterday so god knowd whats happening
Maybe the blood was done too early? I've heard of some women get neg blood and urine tests and are still pregnant

Jmandrews : that stinks dh is moving for work, will you be apart alot? Hopefully u can move soon too!
Redrose: im going to my brothers wedding this saturday! I was supposed to be in it but it would be too tough during this stage for me.
I'm having trouble finding dresses too....they all look like moo moos on me lol....i did buy one but not in love with it on me
there is a dress i already have that i want to wear but i cant zip it up:cry: i was gonna see if hubby could zip me in it tonight....i just might not be able to sit down in it :dohh: lo

Nah its not possible the way you get hcg in your urine is via the blood filtering through your kidneys so it doesnt make sence and I got bloods done last week too and they were neg so I think my body is just being mean

Jmandrews : that stinks dh is moving for work, will you be apart alot? Hopefully u can move soon too!
Redrose: im going to my brothers wedding this saturday! I was supposed to be in it but it would be too tough during this stage for me.
I'm having trouble finding dresses too....they all look like moo moos on me lol....i did buy one but not in love with it on me
there is a dress i already have that i want to wear but i cant zip it up:cry: i was gonna see if hubby could zip me in it tonight....i just might not be able to sit down in it :dohh: lo

yea it really does. He has to be there by July 8th. I will see him on the weekends, but we won't officially be together until we sell our current home and find a new home. So it will probably be a couple of months at least. :(

I'm going to a wedding Sat too! :haha: It's a backyard wedding DH's cousin is getting married :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->