Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Jmandrews : that stinks dh is moving for work, will you be apart alot? Hopefully u can move soon too!
Redrose: im going to my brothers wedding this saturday! I was supposed to be in it but it would be too tough during this stage for me.
I'm having trouble finding dresses too....they all look like moo moos on me lol....i did buy one but not in love with it on me
there is a dress i already have that i want to wear but i cant zip it up:cry: i was gonna see if hubby could zip me in it tonight....i just might not be able to sit down in it :dohh: lo

yea it really does. He has to be there by July 8th. I will see him on the weekends, but we won't officially be together until we sell our current home and find a new home. So it will probably be a couple of months at least. :(

That would be tough ...feel like your dating again. Hopefully the housing market is good and you can find a new home soon!

My dh goes away every now and then for the army....even if just for a week it feels like a month :wacko:

Haha it does kind of feel like dating again. Maybe this could be a good thing :) kind of get that spark and butterfly feeling back. Ill miss him terribly though. I had EWCM today! I didn't think I was due to OV until next week but today I was feeling OV pains. So we will see. We have DTD twice.

My twin sisters DH is in the Navy and just deployed to Afghanistan for 6 months :( I feel Heart broken for her. I can't imagine how that feels, but he is so strong. I wish I could be there for her. She lives 13 hours away :(

Aww that's awful about your sis :(

When I worked as a bridal consultant we constantly had girls coming in who couldn't even make a final date until last min because they didn't know if he'd for sure be on leave. Some wouldn't get to come home on time and they'd have to reschedule. I couldn't imagine. While I am grateful for those who are I would never want to be an army wife. I feel so sad for them :cry:

i would hate that too must be so hard! my cousins just joined the army and we are all kind of anxious about it.

a friend of mine died in the army due to someone playing aruond with his gun and it killed my friend very sad!

how is everyone today? im cd 7 and sooo bored lol oh is away until tomorrow so cant even start bd yet hehe but im hoping to start dtd every other day from cd 8 which is tomorrow if DH's not to tired

Redrose: Since you asked, I am going nuts! I have Frers but holding off on testing until at least tomorrow :haha:

I hope that you and DH get to :sex: I know we were so tired this month we didn't bd as much as we should :blush:

I am on CD 12. Not sure when or if I have OV though. I had some EWCM yesterday and some cramping. My last cycle was 34 days and the two before that were 28 days. Not sure if I was just stressed out last month or what.

Eek can't wait for u to test!

Jm: ur not using opks or anything right?

good luck to everyone, happy bd'ing :)

Afm : fatigue has taken full force over me. I sleep a good 8hrs a night and halfway through the day i crash..
Zachary isn't as active as my ds was...or maybe its early yet :shrug:

Still debating on middle names...my husband requires 2 in his family :dohh:

6 days late ladies :S

Attachments

• 1017362_10200779823192459_2044982409_n.jpg
    1017362_10200779823192459_2044982409_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
You DO??? please please can someone tweak??? ummm I would be 18-20dpo

No I'm not using OPKs or anything this time around. I did the first time an it was so time consuming and got stressful. I had a very irregular cycle when we were trying with everlee. It would go from 31 days to 36 to 42 days. It was insane and I was OV super late therefore my egg wasn't any good by the time the spermies got there. So I ended up on clomid and on the second round I got pregnant. So hopefully this time around we won't have to and we can just be more relaxed about it. So far my cycles have been pretty predictable. I hope they stay that way. :)

I can't tell for sure but I feel like I see a line.

How is pregnancy while having a toddler?

Sounds like a good plan jm :thumbup: me and dh felt the same way this go around. Opk'ing, softcups, presseed, geritol, mucinex with ttc 1....:wacko: didn't wanna go down that road again.

Pregnancy and having a toddler has been pretty good. But now my toddler sleeps through the night..(most nights) i find myself peeing 3-4 times a night and its been like that since right before my bfp! Also ds likes to crawl and jump all over my belly...makes me nervous sometimes.
and not as easy to carry him around. I have an ergo carrier and LOVE it but i can no longer use it with ds..belly is too big and my hips :dohh:

We aren't using opks or anything either JM. DH told me he wanted to take it easy the first few months and if it doesn't happen then we can try all the other stuff to help.

Army hopefully the peeing is a good sign because I've been peeing like mad! :dohh: I went to the bathroom before getting in the pool at DS swim lessons and almost instantly had to pee again! Like almost pee my pants bad :haha: It couldn't be over fast enough so I could get out and go.

D1 I don't see anything :( I'm sorry

Yah for peeing darlin! :happydance: i didn't think it could start so soon but i guess i was wrong! You having any other symptoms??? :D

Pinches and twinges in my lower abdomen like ov pains occasionally. i also feel like my boobs are huuuge :haha: think they might be a bit swollen :blush: and nipple pain :(

I'm excited that we don't have the pressure of trying so hard to get preg.
Luckily Evelree has slept through the night since she was 15 weeks. Overall she has been a wonderful easy baby. I think that's why I am ready for another baby. I've only told my best friend and sister that we r NTNP. I think others would think we r crazy.

Logan's been super easy too. Basically weans himself from everything from the breast, paci, sleeping habits and formula.

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't really been on been running around like crazy all day haha but I have a pretty good update:flower:
I started getting ewcm a few days ago, finally today I took 2 opk's and they had pretty good surge lines, if you want to see a pic you can look at my journal. I am going to take one more in a few minutes and will update you guys again. Also dh and I have been bd every other day since about cd13 so hopefully we catch it.
Hope everyone has had a good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"