Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I'm excited that we don't have the pressure of trying so hard to get preg.
Luckily Evelree has slept through the night since she was 15 weeks. Overall she has been a wonderful easy baby. I think that's why I am ready for another baby. I've only told my best friend and sister that we r NTNP. I think others would think we r crazy.

15wks!? Whats your secret??????? I got ds in the habit of sleep equals bottle :dohh:
i was trying to transition to cosleep and bf'ing to crib and no feeding, but it was tough so i just gave hiim bottles to go to sleep..

I really wannaa try something new this go around.....

I'm excited that we don't have the pressure of trying so hard to get preg.
Luckily Evelree has slept through the night since she was 15 weeks. Overall she has been a wonderful easy baby. I think that's why I am ready for another baby. I've only told my best friend and sister that we r NTNP. I think others would think we r crazy.

15wks!? Whats your secret??????? I got ds in the habit of sleep equals bottle :dohh:
i was trying to transition to cosleep and bf'ing to crib and no feeding, but it was tough so i just gave hiim bottles to go to sleep..

I really wannaa try something new this go around.....

DS is the same! He has to have a bottle to go to sleep. Drives me nuts because everyone is always like "that's not good for him. It's g2 rot his teeth" Ummm I know it's not good. Shut up it's what works for us and it's not forever he will be fine.

Thinking of taking another test...Idk if maybe I should wait tho.

Lol ya i read online about the rotting teeth thing too , it works for us!

Is your ticker correct at 7dpo? U have 2 tests left right?

ok ladies heres my plan for this cycle let me know if im forgetting anything i could do because i reallllly need to get preg this cycle because of my brothers wedding in may any other cycle would just be awkward!

ok so i already take my thyroid meds which balance my hormones and so far have made my cycles regular ish!

im taking folic acid
im also temping
im taking angus castus a friend of mine who is a herbalist sent to me
i just bought some evening primrose tabs
im going to get some pre seed on pay day (28th)
and im also going to buy some clearblue digital ovulation sticks
ive started drinking like twice as much water and tomorrow im gonna start working out to try loose as much weight as i can between now and ovulation which is just over 2 weeks at this rate!

any other suggestions? i really need to give this my all were hoping to dtd every other day until i get a positive then every day for 3 days

Haha I don't really have a secret. She just did it on her own really. At first she was waking up once a night so I would just go in and give her the paci. Every time she woke up that's all I would give her. Eventually she slept through the night and when she got old enough she would put the paci I back in her mouth herself. I just say repetition, patience, and time! Every baby is so different. I just hope this next one is as good as everlee.

I tried paci at first but he would spit it out or throw it out the crib lol hopefully zachary is more easy going.

Redrose:sounds like you got everything covered. If i needed to get preg asap, i would definitely do opks same time each day. Usually mid. Afternoon and bd as soon as it turns positive.

And don't get up too fast out of bed.....let them have gravity in there favor for 10min or so :spermy:

Army: I think I am closer to 9dpo :winkwink:

Redrose: I think the only thing I can think of is do you use softcups? I've never used them but I've heard good things. Oh, also have DH cut back on pants whilst home if you can :haha: well tight pants. Have him go comando in baggy sweats or shorts if you can and no warm baths for him! :thumbup: I've heard good things about men eating watermelon too and I think it's zinc they should take? :shrug: not pos on that one.

Ahhhh! I finally got my positive opk:happydance:
I'm getting nervous now, not sure if we bd close enough, but we will tonight and maybe tomorrow in-case:winkwink::haha:

Redrose: That all sounds great! I would also suggest the softcups because it keeps the :spermy: pooled around your cervix longer:thumbup:

D1: Any updates hun?:flower:

:dust: to everyone.

Attachments

• positiveopkcd18or19.jpg
    positiveopkcd18or19.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
thanks everyone i would use the softcups only i dont think i could get them in the shops aruond here and theres no way id have them delievered in time.. i usually lie down for 10-30 mins or if its just before bedtime i sleep with the pillow under me :D

as for oh hes cut out coffee and im hoping to get him some zinc tomorrow if i can and he already wears boxers which r loose.. and when hes home he usually goes comando :winkwink: hes just back from his work thing... heres hoping we can start our :sex: marathon!

Only udate I have is 7 days late today this morning I had some rex streaks of blood in my cm but its gone now and ive got heavy slightly achy boobs and get waves of nausea and still bfns lol

still no AF but yesterday 7 days late I had a couple of red streaks in my CM (it looked like what I would imagine implantation would be) and then this morning I had a bit of brown timged CM,

these tests are : top one: 7 days late (yesterday)

Bottom one 8 days late (today)

last time we BD was the 3rd of june.

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
Think I might have the start of something :happydance:

Can only see it once taken apart but hopefully it will get darker :thumbup: Def different than the others.

There's no way you would see it. I already threw it out ;) I had to hold it just right. I know it's different because of the indent on the back. None of the others had that let alone a faint line. I held it up to the light :haha: Trying not to obsess too much. I'm out of tests so I prob won't be getting anymore too soon :(

i only see a line in the first one d sorry :(

ladies have any of u got any experience with agnus castus ? ive been taking it for a few days and i think its going to make me ov earlier!! the reason i say that is because yesterday was cd 9 and some ewcm! and felt it was nearing :/ cervix was high too so we bd just incase well we were going to anyway as it had been awhile with af and him being away

D1 do you know when exactly you o'd? Is it possible that o'd later than you though and you could in fact still be pregnant and the bleeding was ib?
I hate really unpredictable cycles!!!! Why can it not be easier to pin point and save us all the frustrating of waiting in the unknown!

No I dont no exactly but we havent bd since the 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->