Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I had only held it for an hour, I actually knew I had messed it up so didnt even relly pay attention to it as I knew itd be neg since it wasnt FMU. I have one more test that I am going to use in the morning. I am terrified but so excited at the same time!

What part of Ohio are you from? I will be testing in the am too! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you tons of baby dust heading your way!! I am in columbus, I did not see you were in ohio too, where are you?

i felt the same about my son being one.. i was getting so emotional thinking about this time last year i was going to me last appt etc etc and with him being so sick when he was born it was hard thinking bout it

ladies just a question i keep gettin ewcm already and it has a tinge of pink in it... any thoughts af finished since cd 6/7

Not sure on the tinged pink cm....the only time i remember having that was right around my bfp...had goops and goops of it.

Welcome chelsea :wave: i do see a line in one of the pics too! I hope you get your bfp!

Sorry bout the bfn darlin, hopefully it was just too early to pick it up.

Redrose and darlin I am ur neighbor in Indiana :)

Pink cm couldn't that be implantation? I'm not sure where u r in ur cycle though.

Well it was a BFN for me this morning :( hopefully its still just too early though! Pink cm I always have heard this means implantation! Good luck!!!

I've heard some women can spot during around ov :thumbup:

Bfn for me this morning too.

I think it's possible to be ovulation. I get ewcm for like 5 days or so each cycle :winkwink:

Today's :bfn: on the bottom

Attachments

• mms_picture (1).jpg
    mms_picture (1).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
Ugh why is getting pregnant so difficult? My whole life I was taught that it can happen at anytime of the month and to always use protection but when my DH and I started TTC our daughter it wasn't that easy at all. It just amazing me how the people who do not want or may not be in the right place at the time to have a baby end up preg. My cousin is 20 years old a sophomore in college. Her bf lived in another state as a marine so they only saw each other on occasion. She was on BCP and took it at the same time everyday and the one time he came home to visit she got pregnant. It just amazes me. The odds of that are truly rare. I tell her she has a little miracle and that this was meant to happen.

I try not to judge. DS was a surprise and I had 2 sil's actively trying for yrs and I knew they felt that way about me. Then it just makes the person who had a pleasant surprise feel like crap. It;s not like we did it to hurt anyone. We only had sex twice that month.

The top test has a line!

Jm: i can relate. It took me 15months for ds and unfortunately both families knew we were actively trying which sucked. My mom even made a comment on how i wasn't attending a family function because seeing others with children bothered me!!! That wasn't the case at all...i was so hurt by her comment ....one of the guests told me thats what she said

I also have a druggie sister who doesnt have custody of the 2 kids she made on accident and a brother who has kids he can't afford and doesn't have custody of. :dohh:

I just try to tell myself that the kids i bring into the world will have 2 loving parents and i will give them a fun, loving caring upbringing.

Yea I don't think it's a bad thing. I just think its a true miracle and blessing it happened that way. The odds are so low. I'm excited for her. Haha I just wish it was easy for everyone :)

Thread's been quiet lately...wheres everyone at in their cycle??

My ds has a nasty cold :baby: i haven't got much sleep the last few nights...dh is sick now too.....i'm the only one not sick yet.....hope it stays away from me!

Both boys were sick a while back and I lucked out and didn't get it so hopefully you won't wither :thumbup:

afm: waiting on af. Still no :bfp: I went to the dr. today about my thyroid issues. I have read some upsetting things online about it. I read that even if you get your levels back on track that you can still have thyroid antibodies present and they will basically make your womb toxic and your body will attack any chance of a pregnancy like a foreign illness. Basically you can fertilize an egg but it won't be able to implant or if by chance it does the antibodies will attack the embryo and kill it. I spoke to the Dr. and he said that he would check me for the antibodies when he checked my other levels but if they are present there isn't anything you can do to get rid of them :cry: I also learned more about my TSH levels (thyroid levels) To conceive and have a healthy pregnancy they need to be a 2 or below. Last time I was just over a 3 so hopefully this time I will be below a 2. Just feeling a little bummed/stressed out :(

After being 11days late af finally got me what a strange cycle, also we are back to ntnp because I have to have surgery on my shoulder in november

I guess it's good to have finally figured out what was going on with your cycle :thumbup:

Sry you have to go back to ntnp :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->