Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I really need ti get this surgery done so im not to bothered. If I had another baby I would struggle having one arm

Sorry to hear that darlin :hugs: did you know you had thyroid issues before you conceived ds? Was it luck you conceived?
Hope ur levels come back good!

I actually developed thyroid issues after having DS

Thanks! I hope it's the start of something. Going to try and save this other test for Friday morning and see what happens. AF due tomorrow so we shall see I guess.

Symptoms I've been having...

sore boobs
nausea
headache
dizziness

oh and peeing a ton! lol

Omg thats soooooo a bfp!!! Was the test wet when u took that pic

Nope this is a dry test. I took this when I got home today.

The indent on the back is pink all the way up to! :happydance:

Yay Darlin!!! I see a BFP!

I am 3DPO. So now I'm jast waiting. What DPO do u think I should be safe to test? With my DD I waiting until I missed AF because I was so tired of seeing BFNs.

That looks pretty close to a positive to me! Im sure it will just keep getting darker. Have you tried fmu with a frer? I have also been feeling very pregnant lately :haha: but I took an in store cheapie today at possibly 10DPO and..:bfn: Ill keep the other cheapie I bought and take it if AF doesnt show on July 1st. Ive been so dizzy, and exhausted, and ill feeling lately. I eat I feel sick, I dont eat I feel sick, and Ive had gas :blush: which I NEVER have unless Im pregnant :haha:

That was a Frer at like 4:30ish today. I have one more I am going to use FMU with on Friday. I've been using cheapies from walmart all week (even yesterday) and NOTHING! :dohh: I say there is a good chance you are :thumbup:

Thanks I will wait until 12DPO. Which is July 5th :)

I went to the Dr. Yesterday because of pain in my foot. While I was there I had him take a look at my belly button because it has never gone back to normal. He said I have a umbilical hernia from pregnancy :( I will have to have surgery to fix it. He suggested having it fixed before I have more children because it can get bigger. Except now I may be prego and will have to wait. I wish I had known but he said I will be ok.

That sucks but I'm pretty sure I've heard that's really common ;)

Darlin- ooh okay! Frer are the bomb but I won't spend the money on one yet :haha: I bought my cheapies at our military commissary so they are the equilvelent of the Walmart cheapies! How long have you been feeling sickly?

Jmandrews- sorry to hear of your pains :nope: I recently had foot surgery because of pain and came to the conclusion I'm not a surgery person! Since having babies my belly button has gotten bigger and deeper!

Just the past couple days :thumbup: Today was awful. I had a migraine and feeling nauseous tonight. I can't stop peeing :dohh:

Yea it really does suck but I'm glad to have answers.

My back is starting to break out and the only other time it's ever done that is when I got preg with my DD. fingers crossed!

Me too! I break out EVERYWHERE when I'm pg and get super greasy from like 5-10wks :dohh: My scalp had welts on it from DS.

I get extremely... Hairy! During pregnancy :haha: I can shave and by the time I dry off I'm bushy again!

Haha!!!! I agree with both of u! First tri I am a mess. My hormones r crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->