Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Your test looks good darlin hopefully your next one is nice and dark!

Haha daddies gift that made me laugh so much I am definitely in the same boat! My hair and nails grows like mad!

Me too. I was an extremely horny. exhausted, hormonal mess 1st tri :rofl:

So feeling hopeful. I found these posted on another site by another woman. This was her 11dpo Frer

https://imageshack.us/a/img546/3770/21971634.jpg

This was her 16dpo :happydance:

https://imageshack.us/a/img841/2618/answertest.png

The thing i had with each pregnancy is always around 1-3dpo i get intense pinching on one side. Took my breath away at times.
I never noticed anything physically with my body like gassy or extra hairy, sweaty etc.

Darlin :excited for youi hope its a super sticky bean :dust: and no sickness on the vacation! :D

Kind of concerned. Light pink cm last night after sex :(

No I only have one left so waiting until tomorrow and hopefully my hcg doubles

Yay Darlin!:happydance: congratulations on that bfp, hope we see that dark second line soon:flower:

D1: Sorry:witch: showed, fx'd for next cycle hun:hugs:

jmandrews: were testing buddies haha:flower: I'm testing on July 4th but I will be 12dpo on July 5th(supposedly anyway)

daddiesgift: when are you planning on testing?:flow:

I am either 5 or 6 dpo today I've been having headaches but I've been having them alot lately so I know its not due to anything preg wise. Other then headaches just have backaches which is also normal so keeping my fx'd but not feeling very hopeful:nope:
All of my tracker apps are saying I ovulated on different days so I give up on looking at them and trying to figure out my ovulation:wacko: I already pretty much told myself not to expect a bfp this cycle so I kind of just want to get started on the next lol

So I have some news:thumbup: dh and I talked again and decided if we get a bfn this cycle to go into full on ttc, I will start charting and temping again, but I still want it to be as stress free as possible so I am going to keep dh out of my charting this time:haha::blush: I might really need you ladies so glad I found you guys:hugs:
Fx'd for all of us. Hope we will get our March babies:flower:

I tested this morning with a FRER about 11 DPO and it was a clear negative. So weve decided if its a :bfn: this cycle to just go back on birth control and wait a tad longer :wacko: I guess thinking of me actually being pregnant this month freaked us both out :haha: we are going to have #3 just not now if its a :bfn:

Abii yay! So excited to have a testing buddy! FX'd for us!!! Hope it happens this time for u!

Lol I l
Figured out my edd and it said march 16th :) two of my friends are also TTC and there due dates would be march 16 and 17th haha would be so fun

SO I bought a dollar test and :bfn: Not feeling to great about this...

I did get my TSH levels back today ladies and it was a 1.88 :happydance: I needed it to be a 2 or below to be able to conceive. Now I am just waiting on the antibodies test :thumbup:

That great news!!! I wouldn't get discouraged by that test though

I'm trying. I've never had such a bright pink line on a Frer so I'm hoping.

oooh congrats darlin i hope tomorrows is darker

how us evryone? im cd 14 and no positive opk yet but today i got (only once) a huge blob sorry tmi or ewm i mean huge like size of my thumb! it actually made me abit :sick: as ive never had so much! but i started evening primrose oil a week ago.. could it be this? or is it possible i could be gearing up for ov?

Got a faint line on a dollar store test. Wish I could get a decent picture of it. DH said he sees it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->