Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Yah! !!!! Once the men see it , time to get excited...like im not just seeing things lol:wacko:

I know! Every other time i think I've seen something he's said no but this cycle he see's them! :wohoo: I have another dollar test for later (trying to hold it :loo:) and then my Frer for tomorrow with FMU

oooh congrats darlin i hope tomorrows is darker

how us evryone? im cd 14 and no positive opk yet but today i got (only once) a huge blob sorry tmi or ewm i mean huge like size of my thumb! it actually made me abit :sick: as ive never had so much! but i started evening primrose oil a week ago.. could it be this? or is it possible i could be gearing up for ov?

Sounds like u could be OV :) I don't know anything about evening primrose. DTD just in case!

I'm crying right now. Very upset. Just got the call that one of DH's cousins died in a car accident. I don't know who exactly she is but she let us borrow her breast pump and a bunch of clothes for DS. DH's mom passed them too us that's how I'm not sure who she is. Breaks my heart that she left behind a husband and DH said 3 little boys :cry: :cry:

Oh my gosh, thats so sad :hugs: i can't imagine going through something like that. So sad for the lil boys..my heart goes out to them :hugs:

Congrats Darlin!! Sorry to hear about your DH's cousin :(

I have been feeling so dizzy and nauseas lately but I haven't been able to get any cheap tests and I don't want to waste money on an expensive one! OH is so sure I'm not pregnant so he wants me to wait until AF is a week late to test! Ugh men!! I'm sure AF will show by then though.. so maybe its good we don't waste all this money.. Supposedly AF is due tomorrow but its always irregular and I don't feel like its anywhere near!

I have been feeling so dizzy and nauseas lately but I haven't been able to get any cheap tests and I don't want to waste money on an expensive one! OH is so sure I'm not pregnant so he wants me to wait until AF is a week late to test! Ugh men!! I'm sure AF will show by then though.. so maybe its good we don't waste all this money.. Supposedly AF is due tomorrow but its always irregular and I don't feel like its anywhere near!

DH told me to wait a week before using my other FRER too! :dohh: Ugh men :roll:

Oh no!!!! I am so very sorry for your loss :( breaks my heart that those boys mommy went to heaven. Your family is in my prayers.

I ran across the most amazing story I've ever read on here. Hope this lifts your spirits.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1898061-well-apparently-im-pregnant-2dpo.html

I have been feeling so dizzy and nauseas lately but I haven't been able to get any cheap tests and I don't want to waste money on an expensive one! OH is so sure I'm not pregnant so he wants me to wait until AF is a week late to test! Ugh men!! I'm sure AF will show by then though.. so maybe its good we don't waste all this money.. Supposedly AF is due tomorroanw but its always irregular and I don't feel like its anywhere near!

DH told me to wait a week before using my other FRER too! :dohh: Ugh men :roll:

Why do they think they have the right to tell us when to POAS!? lol Are you taking one tomorrow?

Yes! I'm g2 bed early, cutting off my liquids at a certain time and getting up when DH does for work to take one :thumbup:

I guess it was 2 boys and 1 girl :( DH showed me pics on fb to remind me who she was.

Yes! I'm g2 bed early, cutting off my liquids at a certain time and getting up when DH does for work to take one :thumbup:

I guess it was 2 boys and 1 girl :( DH showed me pics on fb to remind me who she was.

Can't wait to see your test!!

That is so sad :( I wish all the best for her family! :hugs:

I'm so excited to test and that story was amazing! :cloud9:

I'm hoping that I can get my :bfp: tomorrow and make my mw appt :happydance: Been having ovarian type pains. Hoping AF stays away!

Aw so sorry darlin!! Those Evaps are such torture aren't they!!! They should make a test that self districts after 5 minutes lol then we would never be fooled by those awful things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->